|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
2. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
3. What does Fitch consider doing when he gets the call from Swanson about Marlee's past, but then disregards doing?
4. From what country is Easter's passport to help him get through customs?
5. What does Judge Harkin do before he releases the jury?
Essay Topic 1
Marlee contacted both sides. Do you believe this was a good strategy? Why or why not? Do you think the lawyers for both sides reacted appropriate to her? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Do you believe the author did a good job at describing and defining the relationship between Marlee and Easter? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Which side of the case do you think is more successful at sabotaging the jury? Why do you feel this way? What is your opinion on jury sabotage?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)