Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoppy report to the two FBI agents when they meet with him?
2. How does Rohr spend his lunch break?
3. What does Christiano tell Hoppy he has to do the next time he visits Millie?
4. Why does Lonnie say that Easter can't talk money?
5. What does Derrick take from the lobby of Whitney, Cable and White?
Why do you think it was so important for Marlee to hide her past from Fitch? Do you agree with her that it was critical to keep that information secret? Why or why not?
Why was it so difficult to bring the jurors around to one verdict for Easter? Which jurors do you believe were justified in their opinions as to the verdict? Which jurors do you believe were not justified in their opinions as to the verdict? Why do you think this way?
How does the author use the narrator to help the reader gain insight into characters? Do you believe this was an effective process? Why or why not?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)