|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Easter the verdict will be nothing if it is not what?
2. Why does Lonnie say that Easter can't talk money?
3. What is the jury vote on whether or not nicotine is addictive?
4. What are the legal professors being interviewed predicting the future of?
5. How much money does Swanson offer to pay Beverly for the new information about Claire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marlee convince Fitch about in regards to Millie and the verdict?
2. What did James Local (the private investigator) find out about Claire and what does he find out about Kerr?
3. What does Dr. McQuade testify about advertising and the tobacco companies?
4. What information does Beverly remember about Claire after she talks with Phoebe?
5. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
6. What does FBI Agent Alan Madden do with Napier and Nitchmann?
7. What opinions on the verdict do Lonnie, Gladys and Angel have?
8. What happens after Herman drinks the coffee that Easter spiked?
9. What is Cleve's final decision about Derrick's demands for Angel's vote?
10. What is Dr. Gunther's testimony about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you believe the author did a good job at describing and defining the relationship between Marlee and Easter? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think Marlee will continue to watch Fitch's trials? Do you think this is fair of her? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think Marlee plans on giving the money back? Do you think she will give back all money she made or just the money that Fitch originally wired to her? Why do you think this way?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)