|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Easter tell the Judge when he calls to arrange a meeting with him?
2. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
3. What does Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode say about advertising?
4. What does Derrick do before he heads out to meet Angel?
5. Which juror has chosen to often stay alone?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do many of the jurors spend Sunday night, which they believe will be their last night being sequestered?
2. What happens after Herman drinks the coffee that Easter spiked?
3. What is Cleve's final decision about Derrick's demands for Angel's vote?
4. What does Easter do when he goes into Millie's room to meet with her and Hoppy?
5. What does Lonnie ask Easter and how does Easter respond?
6. What doesn't surprise Fitch that he learns about Marlee?
7. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
8. What does Marlee tell Fitch to do when she makes the next call and why does she make the call from where she does?
9. What did James Local (the private investigator) find out about Claire and what does he find out about Kerr?
10. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode's specialty that she testifies about and where did she get her funding for this research?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was the main intention of Marlee and Easter? Why do you think they had this intention? Do you think their reasons were justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Marlee contacted both sides. Do you believe this was a good strategy? Why or why not? Do you think the lawyers for both sides reacted appropriate to her? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Which jurors do you think would be/are the most difficult to persuade to vote a specific way? Why do you think they are more difficult? Do you think there are people who cannot be bought? Why or why not?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)