|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
2. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
3. What does Fitch consider doing when he gets the call from Swanson about Marlee's past, but then disregards doing?
4. From what country is Easter's passport to help him get through customs?
5. What does Judge Harkin do before he releases the jury?
Essay Topic 1
How does the author use the narrator to help the reader gain insight into characters? Do you believe this was an effective process? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What was the main intention of Marlee and Easter? Why do you think they had this intention? Do you think their reasons were justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Which side of the case do you think is more successful at sabotaging the jury? Why do you feel this way? What is your opinion on jury sabotage?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)