|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitch do before he organizes the wire transfer?
2. What does Fitch consider doing when he gets the call from Swanson about Marlee's past, but then disregards doing?
3. Which juror has chosen to often stay alone?
4. What does Derrick take from the lobby of Whitney, Cable and White?
5. What does Easter promise when the Judge asks if they will come up with a verdict?
Essay Topic 1
Do you believe the author did a good job at describing and defining the relationship between Marlee and Easter? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think this novel has a basis in truth? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Fitch and Marlee's relationship is unique. Do you believe Fitch was a passive player in this relationship? Why or why not? Why do you think he withholds information from Marlee? How would you handle the same situation?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)