Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
2. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
3. What does Fitch consider doing when he gets the call from Swanson about Marlee's past, but then disregards doing?
4. From what country is Easter's passport to help him get through customs?
5. What does Judge Harkin do before he releases the jury?
Essay Topic 1
Do you believe the author did a good job at describing and defining the relationship between Marlee and Easter? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think Marlee will continue to watch Fitch's trials? Do you think this is fair of her? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think it was so important for Marlee to hide her past from Fitch? Do you agree with her that it was critical to keep that information secret? Why or why not?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)