|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Swanson have to wait for Beverly to show up for their meeting?
2. Why does Lonnie say that Easter can't talk money?
3. What new demand does Maple make as he meets with Cleve?
4. What are the jurors allowed to do that they previously had not been allowed to do previously?
5. What does Marlee do after she lets Easter know she has the money?
Essay Topic 1
Throughout the book, both sides believed they were winning the case. What events led them to feel this way? Do you think they were each justified in their beliefs? Do you think Rohr was as aggressive as he should have been? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Marlee contacted both sides. Do you believe this was a good strategy? Why or why not? Do you think the lawyers for both sides reacted appropriate to her? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In what way was Judge Harkin self-important? Do you believe he was a fair judge? Why or why not? Do you believe he made mistakes? If so, what mistakes? If not, why not?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)