|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Millie go to the Party Room in the middle of the night?
2. What does Derrick do before he heads out to meet Angel?
3. What does Fitch think will happen once he hears Napier and Nitchmann's story?
4. What does Fitch try to get out of Marlee?
5. How much money does Marlee ask Fitch for?
Essay Topic 1
Fitch and Marlee's relationship is unique. Do you believe Fitch was a passive player in this relationship? Why or why not? Why do you think he withholds information from Marlee? How would you handle the same situation?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think Marlee will continue to watch Fitch's trials? Do you think this is fair of her? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
In what way was Judge Harkin self-important? Do you believe he was a fair judge? Why or why not? Do you believe he made mistakes? If so, what mistakes? If not, why not?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)