|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the jury vote on whether or not nicotine is addictive?
2. What information did Swanson find out about the people he believes to be Marlee's parents?
3. From what country is Easter's passport to help him get through customs?
4. What are the legal professors being interviewed predicting the future of?
5. Where does Marlee wire the money she makes during her trading sessions?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Throughout the book, both sides believed they were winning the case. What events led them to feel this way? Do you think they were each justified in their beliefs? Do you think Rohr was as aggressive as he should have been? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Which jurors do you think would be/are the most difficult to persuade to vote a specific way? Why do you think they are more difficult? Do you think there are people who cannot be bought? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think Marlee plans on giving the money back? Do you think she will give back all money she made or just the money that Fitch originally wired to her? Why do you think this way?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)