|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Fitch attend the Saturday morning testimony?
2. Which juror has chosen to often stay alone?
3. How long does Swanson have to wait for Beverly to show up for their meeting?
4. How does Rohr spend his lunch break?
5. How much money does Marlee ask Fitch for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Gunther's testimony about?
2. What happens back in the jury room and what does Mr. O'Reilly suggest?
3. What is Cleve's final decision about Derrick's demands for Angel's vote?
4. What does Marlee tell Fitch to do when she makes the next call and why does she make the call from where she does?
5. How does Fitch feel once he has sent the fax confirming the money was been successfully sent?
6. What does FBI Agent Alan Madden do with Napier and Nitchmann?
7. What happens before the jury returns to the courtroom to deliver the verdict?
8. What happens when Hoppy arrives at the motel to visit with his wife, Millie and how does Millie respond?
9. What does Marlee order Fitch to do with the money?
10. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the author use the narrator to help the reader gain insight into characters? Do you believe this was an effective process? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think Marlee will continue to watch Fitch's trials? Do you think this is fair of her? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Which side of the case do you think is more successful at sabotaging the jury? Why do you feel this way? What is your opinion on jury sabotage?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)