|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Fitch ask all of the CEOs to transfer?
2. Which juror has chosen to often stay alone?
3. What does Derrick do before he heads out to meet Angel?
4. Which juror claims loudly that he did not vote for this verdict?
5. What are the jurors allowed to do that they previously had not been allowed to do previously?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beverly tell Swanson about Claire?
2. What does Marlee order Fitch to do with the money?
3. What happens after Derrick's brother bails him out of jail on his way to go and see Angel?
4. What does Marlee tell Fitch will happen if the money is not in the bank account before the verdict is read?
5. What is Cleve's final decision about Derrick's demands for Angel's vote?
6. How do many of the jurors spend Sunday night, which they believe will be their last night being sequestered?
7. What does Lonnie ask Easter and how does Easter respond?
8. What information does Beverly remember about Claire after she talks with Phoebe?
9. What judgment does the jury present to the court?
10. What happens back in the jury room and what does Mr. O'Reilly suggest?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which jurors do you think would be/are the most difficult to persuade to vote a specific way? Why do you think they are more difficult? Do you think there are people who cannot be bought? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
In what way was Judge Harkin self-important? Do you believe he was a fair judge? Why or why not? Do you believe he made mistakes? If so, what mistakes? If not, why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think Marlee will continue to watch Fitch's trials? Do you think this is fair of her? Why or why not?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)