|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Easter do with the information that Millie shares with him?
2. Where is Fitch when the verdict is read?
3. What does Fitch offer to Marlee to help Easter convince the juror he is worried about?
4. From what country is Marlee's passport which allows her to get through customs with no difficulties?
5. Which of the jurors votes that they get through the reports rather than voting at this time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Gunther's testimony about?
2. What happens when Marlee meets with Marcus for the second time?
3. What does Marlee order Fitch to do with the money?
4. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
5. What information does Beverly remember about Claire after she talks with Phoebe?
6. What does Marlee convince Fitch about in regards to Millie and the verdict?
7. What happens when Hoppy arrives at the motel to visit with his wife, Millie and how does Millie respond?
8. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode's specialty that she testifies about and where did she get her funding for this research?
9. What do Fitch and Marlee talk about when they meet an hour after their first meeting?
10. What happens before the jury returns to the courtroom to deliver the verdict?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you believe the author did a good job at describing and defining the relationship between Marlee and Easter? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What was the main intention of Marlee and Easter? Why do you think they had this intention? Do you think their reasons were justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think Marlee plans on giving the money back? Do you think she will give back all money she made or just the money that Fitch originally wired to her? Why do you think this way?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)