|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Cable and Rohr agree on?
2. How much money does Marlee ask Fitch for?
3. What does the letter ask for that Easter sends to the judge?
4. What new demand does Maple make as he meets with Cleve?
5. Who does Fitch tell Marlee may already be on their side?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Hoppy arrives at the motel to visit with his wife, Millie and how does Millie respond?
2. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
3. What happens after Herman drinks the coffee that Easter spiked?
4. What happens after Derrick's brother bails him out of jail on his way to go and see Angel?
5. What happens back in the jury room and what does Mr. O'Reilly suggest?
6. What does Beverly tell Swanson about Claire?
7. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
8. What does Beverly Monk wake up thinking about and what does it lead her to do?
9. What judgment does the jury present to the court?
10. What does Marlee convince Fitch about in regards to Millie and the verdict?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why do you think Marlee will continue to watch Fitch's trials? Do you think this is fair of her? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Fitch and Marlee's relationship is unique. Do you believe Fitch was a passive player in this relationship? Why or why not? Why do you think he withholds information from Marlee? How would you handle the same situation?
Essay Topic 3
Why was it so difficult to bring the jurors around to one verdict for Easter? Which jurors do you believe were justified in their opinions as to the verdict? Which jurors do you believe were not justified in their opinions as to the verdict? Why do you think this way?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)