|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information did Swanson find out about the people he believes to be Marlee's parents?
2. What do Henry and Easter agree about when they discuss the trial?
3. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
4. What do Napier and Nitchmann deny?
5. What do six of the jurors do to pass the time on Saturday night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Gunther's testimony about?
2. How does Fitch feel once he has sent the fax confirming the money was been successfully sent?
3. What doesn't surprise Fitch that he learns about Marlee?
4. What does Marlee tell Fitch to do when she makes the next call and why does she make the call from where she does?
5. What is Cleve's final decision about Derrick's demands for Angel's vote?
6. What does FBI Agent Alan Madden do with Napier and Nitchmann?
7. What does Lonnie ask Easter and how does Easter respond?
8. What does Marlee order Fitch to do with the money?
9. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode's specialty that she testifies about and where did she get her funding for this research?
10. What does Beverly Monk wake up thinking about and what does it lead her to do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was the main intention of Marlee and Easter? Why do you think they had this intention? Do you think their reasons were justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How do you think the jury would have felt knowing that Fitch was recording them every day and watching them all of the time? How would you feel if put in this position? Do you agree with the actions Fitch took? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Fitch and Marlee's relationship is unique. Do you believe Fitch was a passive player in this relationship? Why or why not? Why do you think he withholds information from Marlee? How would you handle the same situation?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)