|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stance does Durwood Cable take as he begins to talk to the potential jurors?
2. What does Easter do while Dr. Kilvan is giving his testimony?
3. What does Hull tell Hoppy that the money he requested is for?
4. How does the author describe the replacement of Stella with Phillip?
5. What happens when Hoppy opens the door Saturday morning after he visits with his wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What three things does Easter bring to the Judges attention when he meets with him?
2. What are the jurors allowed to do during their lunch break that is different thanks to Easter and how does the jury feel about this change?
3. What happens on Wednesday morning that causes the trial to hit a snag?
4. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
5. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
6. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
7. What message does Marlee provide to Fitch when she calls him on Monday morning?
8. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
9. Who is pardoned by then challenges his dismissal and on what basis does he make this challenge?
10. What does the conversation between Easter and Coleman consist of and what information does he tell her about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why do you think the CEOs were so quick to trust Fitch? Do you think they were justified to trust him? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How do you think the jury would have felt knowing that Fitch was recording them every day and watching them all of the time? How would you feel if put in this position? Do you agree with the actions Fitch took? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think it was so important for Marlee to hide her past from Fitch? Do you agree with her that it was critical to keep that information secret? Why or why not?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)