|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opinion does the Colonel have about smoking?
2. When did most of the jurors begin smoking?
3. What stance does Durwood Cable take as he begins to talk to the potential jurors?
4. Why does the jury refuse to come out of the jury room when Dell calls them?
5. Why does Marlee tell Fitch that Rohr is worried about the damage he can do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did all of the lawyers agree about in regards to Marlee after they received her fax?
2. What are the jurors allowed to do during their lunch break that is different thanks to Easter and how does the jury feel about this change?
3. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
4. What information about the trial do Ken and Ben share with Lonnie Shaver as before their meeting ends?
5. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
6. What story does the Wall Street Journal run after Krigler's testimony?
7. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
8. What does Fitch learn when he requests the jury records from two of his previous cases?
9. Who has the jury selected to be the leader and how does the defense react to the decision?
10. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why do you think it was so important for Marlee to hide her past from Fitch? Do you agree with her that it was critical to keep that information secret? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
In what way was Judge Harkin self-important? Do you believe he was a fair judge? Why or why not? Do you believe he made mistakes? If so, what mistakes? If not, why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think Marlee will continue to watch Fitch's trials? Do you think this is fair of her? Why or why not?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)