|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What product does Jankle compare his company's advertising budget with?
2. What does Vandemeer ask Fitch if he has?
3. What does Wendall Rohr promise to prove in his opening statement?
4. How much had it cost Fitch to hire the agents and Ringwald?
5. What does Marlee ask one of the deputies to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why have the CEOs of the tobacco companies come together and what is it they created?
2. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
3. What three things does Easter bring to the Judges attention when he meets with him?
4. What happened to Leon Robilio as a result of smoking and how did he testify at the trial?
5. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
6. What information about the trial do Ken and Ben share with Lonnie Shaver as before their meeting ends?
7. What did all of the lawyers agree about in regards to Marlee after they received her fax?
8. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
9. What does Dr. Ueuker testimony reveal and why is it cut short?
10. What does the conversation between Easter and Coleman consist of and what information does he tell her about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why do you think it was so important for Marlee to hide her past from Fitch? Do you agree with her that it was critical to keep that information secret? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think Marlee plans on giving the money back? Do you think she will give back all money she made or just the money that Fitch originally wired to her? Why do you think this way?
Essay Topic 3
Why was it so difficult to bring the jurors around to one verdict for Easter? Which jurors do you believe were justified in their opinions as to the verdict? Which jurors do you believe were not justified in their opinions as to the verdict? Why do you think this way?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)