|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of the winnings does Derrick ask for?
2. What profession does Millie Dupree's husband do?
3. What is clear after the cross examination of Jankley by Rohr?
4. What does Easter ask of the judge when he tells them that they will not be needed the next day?
5. What does Fitch steal from Easter that he wants his team to look through?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Fitch hire Jumper to go with him when he is going to meet Marlee?
2. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
3. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
4. What three things does Easter bring to the Judges attention when he meets with him?
5. What message does Marlee provide to Fitch when she calls him on Monday morning?
6. What is the problem that Hoppy is told exists with the land deal that Ringwald proposes?
7. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
8. Who has the jury selected to be the leader and how does the defense react to the decision?
9. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
10. What information about the trial do Ken and Ben share with Lonnie Shaver as before their meeting ends?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was the main intention of Marlee and Easter? Why do you think they had this intention? Do you think their reasons were justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Marlee contacted both sides. Do you believe this was a good strategy? Why or why not? Do you think the lawyers for both sides reacted appropriate to her? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Do you think this novel has a basis in truth? Why or why not?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)