|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fitch get excited when he sees Fernandez holding a copy of Sports Illustrated?
2. What opinion does the Colonel have about smoking?
3. Why does it seem that SuperHouse is interested in the case Shaver is on the jury for?
4. What kinds of questions does Nicholas Easter answer when he is talking to the woman in Burger King?
5. What prediction is in the article in Mogul?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
2. Who does Small track down in regards to Marlee and what information does this person share?
3. What does the conversation between Easter and Coleman consist of and what information does he tell her about?
4. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
5. Why did Fitch hire Jumper to go with him when he is going to meet Marlee?
6. Who is pardoned by then challenges his dismissal and on what basis does he make this challenge?
7. What do Pang and Doyle do when FItch sends them to Easter's apartment?
8. What information about the trial do Ken and Ben share with Lonnie Shaver as before their meeting ends?
9. Who has the jury selected to be the leader and how does the defense react to the decision?
10. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fitch and Marlee's relationship is unique. Do you believe Fitch was a passive player in this relationship? Why or why not? Why do you think he withholds information from Marlee? How would you handle the same situation?
Essay Topic 2
Do you believe the author did a good job at describing and defining the relationship between Marlee and Easter? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Marlee contacted both sides. Do you believe this was a good strategy? Why or why not? Do you think the lawyers for both sides reacted appropriate to her? Why or why not?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)