Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Millie Dupree's husband do?
2. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
3. What does Fitch steal from Easter that he wants his team to look through?
4. What prediction is in the article in Mogul?
5. What men does Fitch call off?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beverly Monk wake up thinking about and what does it lead her to do?
2. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
3. What happens when Marlee meets with Marcus for the second time?
4. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him this time and then what is the next step she takes?
5. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
6. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
7. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode's specialty that she testifies about and where did she get her funding for this research?
8. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
9. What does Easter do when he goes into Millie's room to meet with her and Hoppy?
10. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
Which jurors do you think would be/are the most difficult to persuade to vote a specific way? Why do you think they are more difficult? Do you think there are people who cannot be bought? Why or why not?
Fitch and Marlee's relationship is unique. Do you believe Fitch was a passive player in this relationship? Why or why not? Why do you think he withholds information from Marlee? How would you handle the same situation?
Marlee contacted both sides. Do you believe this was a good strategy? Why or why not? Do you think the lawyers for both sides reacted appropriate to her? Why or why not?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)