|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fitch get excited when he sees Fernandez holding a copy of Sports Illustrated?
2. When did most of the jurors begin smoking?
3. In what city will this court case be taking place?
4. Who is Celeste?
5. What is clear after the cross examination of Jankley by Rohr?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the FBI agents take Hoppy down to Dupree's office?
2. What message does Marlee provide to Fitch when she calls him on Monday morning?
3. What did all of the lawyers agree about in regards to Marlee after they received her fax?
4. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
5. How and when did Easter and Marlee meet?
6. What does Dr. Ueuker testimony reveal and why is it cut short?
7. What does the conversation between Easter and Coleman consist of and what information does he tell her about?
8. What are the jurors allowed to do during their lunch break that is different thanks to Easter and how does the jury feel about this change?
9. Who has the jury selected to be the leader and how does the defense react to the decision?
10. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why do you think Marlee plans on giving the money back? Do you think she will give back all money she made or just the money that Fitch originally wired to her? Why do you think this way?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think Marlee will continue to watch Fitch's trials? Do you think this is fair of her? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think it was so important for Marlee to hide her past from Fitch? Do you agree with her that it was critical to keep that information secret? Why or why not?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)