|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the investigators able to track down in regards to the past of Marlee and Easter?
2. What did Marlee do as a joke when she was meeting Easter?
3. What did Krigler's research discover?
4. What does Kringler's testimony affect besides the jury?
5. What demographic group does Robilio say the tobacco industry targeted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
2. What information about the trial do Ken and Ben share with Lonnie Shaver as before their meeting ends?
3. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
4. Why did Fitch hire Jumper to go with him when he is going to meet Marlee?
5. Why have the CEOs of the tobacco companies come together and what is it they created?
6. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
7. What do Pang and Doyle do when FItch sends them to Easter's apartment?
8. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
9. What did all of the lawyers agree about in regards to Marlee after they received her fax?
10. What are the jurors allowed to do during their lunch break that is different thanks to Easter and how does the jury feel about this change?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which jurors do you think would be/are the most difficult to persuade to vote a specific way? Why do you think they are more difficult? Do you think there are people who cannot be bought? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Make an evaluation as to how the author revealed the details about Easter and Marlee's relationship. Do you believe the information was revealed well? Why or why not? Do you feel the information was revealed at appropriate times? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think Marlee plans on giving the money back? Do you think she will give back all money she made or just the money that Fitch originally wired to her? Why do you think this way?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)