Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Millie Dupree's husband do?
2. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
3. What does Fitch steal from Easter that he wants his team to look through?
4. What prediction is in the article in Mogul?
5. What men does Fitch call off?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beverly Monk wake up thinking about and what does it lead her to do?
2. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
3. What happens when Marlee meets with Marcus for the second time?
4. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him this time and then what is the next step she takes?
5. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
6. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
7. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode's specialty that she testifies about and where did she get her funding for this research?
8. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
9. What does Easter do when he goes into Millie's room to meet with her and Hoppy?
10. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
Essay Topic 1
Why do you think Marlee plans on giving the money back? Do you think she will give back all money she made or just the money that Fitch originally wired to her? Why do you think this way?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think Marlee will continue to watch Fitch's trials? Do you think this is fair of her? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why was it so difficult to bring the jurors around to one verdict for Easter? Which jurors do you believe were justified in their opinions as to the verdict? Which jurors do you believe were not justified in their opinions as to the verdict? Why do you think this way?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)