|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opinion does the Colonel have about smoking?
2. What does Easter convince the jury to do before they sit down?
3. Why did Herman Grimes refuse to be forced off of his panel?
4. What does Marlee ask one of the deputies to do?
5. Why does Marlee tell Fitch that Rohr is worried about the damage he can do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Leon Robilio as a result of smoking and how did he testify at the trial?
2. What story does the Wall Street Journal run after Krigler's testimony?
3. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
4. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
5. What message does Marlee provide to Fitch when she calls him on Monday morning?
6. What information about the trial do Ken and Ben share with Lonnie Shaver as before their meeting ends?
7. What do Pang and Doyle do when FItch sends them to Easter's apartment?
8. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
9. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
10. What happens on Wednesday morning that causes the trial to hit a snag?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fitch and Marlee's relationship is unique. Do you believe Fitch was a passive player in this relationship? Why or why not? Why do you think he withholds information from Marlee? How would you handle the same situation?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think it was so important for Marlee to hide her past from Fitch? Do you agree with her that it was critical to keep that information secret? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Which side of the case do you think is more successful at sabotaging the jury? Why do you feel this way? What is your opinion on jury sabotage?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)