|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. While the jurors are waiting for court to start, how do they mostly divide up into groups?
2. Why is Small sent to Lawrence by Fitch?
3. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
4. What does Wendall Rohr promise to prove in his opening statement?
5. What do the four jury members who do not have loved ones who can share their conjugal visits with them do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
2. What did all of the lawyers agree about in regards to Marlee after they received her fax?
3. What does the conversation between Easter and Coleman consist of and what information does he tell her about?
4. What does Marlee tell Fitch to do when she makes the next call and why does she make the call from where she does?
5. What does Dr. Ueuker testimony reveal and why is it cut short?
6. What happens after Herman drinks the coffee that Easter spiked?
7. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
8. What are the jurors allowed to do during their lunch break that is different thanks to Easter and how does the jury feel about this change?
9. What doesn't surprise Fitch that he learns about Marlee?
10. What happens after Derrick's brother bails him out of jail on his way to go and see Angel?
Essay Topic 1
Which side of the case do you think is more successful at sabotaging the jury? Why do you feel this way? What is your opinion on jury sabotage?
Essay Topic 2
What was the main intention of Marlee and Easter? Why do you think they had this intention? Do you think their reasons were justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think Marlee will continue to watch Fitch's trials? Do you think this is fair of her? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,354 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)