|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Fitch uncover on Rikki Coleman?
2. What does Wendall Rohr promise to prove in his opening statement?
3. Why does the jury refuse to come out of the jury room when Dell calls them?
4. Why does Fitch want to find the girl who wrote the note?
5. What is Fitch waiting for nervously in his office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him this time and then what is the next step she takes?
2. What do Pang and Doyle do when FItch sends them to Easter's apartment?
3. What happens when the FBI agents take Hoppy down to Dupree's office?
4. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
5. How and when did Easter and Marlee meet?
6. What happened to Leon Robilio as a result of smoking and how did he testify at the trial?
7. What is the problem that Hoppy is told exists with the land deal that Ringwald proposes?
8. What does the conversation between Easter and Coleman consist of and what information does he tell her about?
9. Why did Fitch hire Jumper to go with him when he is going to meet Marlee?
10. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was the main intention of Marlee and Easter? Why do you think they had this intention? Do you think their reasons were justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author use the narrator to help the reader gain insight into characters? Do you believe this was an effective process? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Which side of the case do you think is more successful at sabotaging the jury? Why do you feel this way? What is your opinion on jury sabotage?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)