|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fitch waiting for nervously in his office?
2. What profession does Millie Dupree's husband do?
3. What progress pleased Fitch from over the weekend?
4. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
5. What does Rohr argue with the other lawyers who chipped in money for the trial about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
2. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
3. Why did Fitch hire Jumper to go with him when he is going to meet Marlee?
4. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
5. What do Pang and Doyle do when FItch sends them to Easter's apartment?
6. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
7. What happens when the FBI agents take Hoppy down to Dupree's office?
8. What message does Marlee provide to Fitch when she calls him on Monday morning?
9. What is the problem that Hoppy is told exists with the land deal that Ringwald proposes?
10. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him this time and then what is the next step she takes?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way was Judge Harkin self-important? Do you believe he was a fair judge? Why or why not? Do you believe he made mistakes? If so, what mistakes? If not, why not?
Essay Topic 2
How do you think the jury would have felt knowing that Fitch was recording them every day and watching them all of the time? How would you feel if put in this position? Do you agree with the actions Fitch took? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why was it so difficult to bring the jurors around to one verdict for Easter? Which jurors do you believe were justified in their opinions as to the verdict? Which jurors do you believe were not justified in their opinions as to the verdict? Why do you think this way?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)