|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does a bus take the jurors?
2. What happens when Hoppy opens the door Saturday morning after he visits with his wife?
3. Why does Marlee request an immediate interview with Fitch?
4. What is on the video that the jury watches after lunch?
5. What does the woman who runs into Nicholas Easter at Burger King do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
2. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
3. Why did Fitch hire Jumper to go with him when he is going to meet Marlee?
4. What story does the Wall Street Journal run after Krigler's testimony?
5. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
6. What does Dr. Ueuker testimony reveal and why is it cut short?
7. What happened to Leon Robilio as a result of smoking and how did he testify at the trial?
8. What are the jurors allowed to do during their lunch break that is different thanks to Easter and how does the jury feel about this change?
9. Who is pardoned by then challenges his dismissal and on what basis does he make this challenge?
10. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him this time and then what is the next step she takes?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you believe the author did a good job at describing and defining the relationship between Marlee and Easter? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author use the narrator to help the reader gain insight into characters? Do you believe this was an effective process? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What was the main intention of Marlee and Easter? Why do you think they had this intention? Do you think their reasons were justified? Why or why not?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)