|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do you think the CEOs have decided to work with Fitch?
2. Where does Fitch go to meet with Marlee?
3. What offer does Shaver receive when he calls in to talk to the CEO of SuperHouse?
4. What product does Jankle compare his company's advertising budget with?
5. What is clear after the cross examination of Jankley by Rohr?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
2. What does Dr. Ueuker testimony reveal and why is it cut short?
3. What does Fitch learn when he requests the jury records from two of his previous cases?
4. What message does Marlee provide to Fitch when she calls him on Monday morning?
5. What did all of the lawyers agree about in regards to Marlee after they received her fax?
6. What happened to Leon Robilio as a result of smoking and how did he testify at the trial?
7. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
8. What is the problem that Hoppy is told exists with the land deal that Ringwald proposes?
9. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
10. How and when did Easter and Marlee meet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why was it so difficult to bring the jurors around to one verdict for Easter? Which jurors do you believe were justified in their opinions as to the verdict? Which jurors do you believe were not justified in their opinions as to the verdict? Why do you think this way?
Essay Topic 2
How does the author use the narrator to help the reader gain insight into characters? Do you believe this was an effective process? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think it was so important for Marlee to hide her past from Fitch? Do you agree with her that it was critical to keep that information secret? Why or why not?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)