|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city will this court case be taking place?
2. What men does Fitch call off?
3. How much had it cost Fitch to hire the agents and Ringwald?
4. What do the four jury members who do not have loved ones who can share their conjugal visits with them do?
5. What do Ken and Ben make clear to Lonnie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
2. Why have the CEOs of the tobacco companies come together and what is it they created?
3. What did all of the lawyers agree about in regards to Marlee after they received her fax?
4. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
5. What happens on Wednesday morning that causes the trial to hit a snag?
6. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
7. What does Fitch learn when he requests the jury records from two of his previous cases?
8. What three things does Easter bring to the Judges attention when he meets with him?
9. Who is pardoned by then challenges his dismissal and on what basis does he make this challenge?
10. Who has the jury selected to be the leader and how does the defense react to the decision?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was the main intention of Marlee and Easter? Why do you think they had this intention? Do you think their reasons were justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Make an evaluation as to how the author revealed the details about Easter and Marlee's relationship. Do you believe the information was revealed well? Why or why not? Do you feel the information was revealed at appropriate times? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Fitch and Marlee's relationship is unique. Do you believe Fitch was a passive player in this relationship? Why or why not? Why do you think he withholds information from Marlee? How would you handle the same situation?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)