|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Easter think they should give to Mrs. Wood?
(a) No money, just the verdict.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) One hundred thousand dollars.
(d) One billion dollars.
2. Which juror claims loudly that he did not vote for this verdict?
3. What suggestion does Easter make to get through the thousands of pages of reports that were entered into evidence?
(a) Easter will review them and tell everyone else what they say.
(b) Pass them around each taking a turn to read each report.
(c) Each take one, skim through it and report back to the rest.
(d) Ignore them and just get ready to vote.
4. How does Rohr practice his closing statements?
(a) In front of seven lawyers who critique him.
(b) In the courtroom alone.
(c) In front of the mirror.
(d) He records it with a camera and watches it.
5. Which of the jurors votes that they get through the reports rather than voting at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Easter do that is expressly forbidden during the personal visit time?
2. Which juror worries Easter?
3. What does Hoppy report to the two FBI agents when they meet with him?
4. Where do Cleve and Derrick meet to exchange the money?
5. How much money does Cleve give to Derrick?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does FBI Agent Alan Madden do with Napier and Nitchmann?
2. What information does Beverly remember about Claire after she talks with Phoebe?
3. What happens when Hoppy arrives at the motel to visit with his wife, Millie and how does Millie respond?
4. What happens after Herman drinks the coffee that Easter spiked?
5. What opinions on the verdict do Lonnie, Gladys and Angel have?
6. What do Fitch and Marlee talk about when they meet an hour after their first meeting?
7. What happens back in the jury room and what does Mr. O'Reilly suggest?
8. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
9. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
10. What is Cleve's final decision about Derrick's demands for Angel's vote?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)