|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Fitch attend the Saturday morning testimony?
(a) He needs some time to himself.
(b) He is making the money transfer.
(c) He is meeting with the CEOs.
(d) He meets with a private investigator.
2. What information does Fitch keep from the CEOs?
(a) What he had to do to ensure the verdict.
(b) That he knows Easter and Marlee.
(c) Where all of the money is.
(d) What they are doing after the trial.
3. Which juror worries Easter?
4. What does Marlee do after she lets Easter know she has the money?
(a) Checks into a new motel.
(b) Heads to the airport.
(c) Drives to the courthouse.
(d) Rents a car and drives cross country.
5. How does Rohr spend his lunch break?
(a) Talking to Cleve about what to do about Maple.
(b) Talking about which side they believe is winning.
(c) Working to figure out which jurors are on his side.
(d) Trying to get in contact with Marlee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the jurors allowed to do that they previously had not been allowed to do previously?
2. What does Fitch come clean about during his last meeting with Marlee?
3. What did the last defense witness, Dr. Olney, testify about?
4. Who called Phoebe looking for information about Claire?
5. What do Cable and Rohr agree on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marlee convince Fitch about in regards to Millie and the verdict?
2. What does Marlee order Fitch to do with the money?
3. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
4. What happens after Herman drinks the coffee that Easter spiked?
5. What does Dr. McQuade testify about advertising and the tobacco companies?
6. What judgment does the jury present to the court?
7. What is Cleve's final decision about Derrick's demands for Angel's vote?
8. What happens before the jury returns to the courtroom to deliver the verdict?
9. What happens after Derrick's brother bails him out of jail on his way to go and see Angel?
10. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode's specialty that she testifies about and where did she get her funding for this research?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)