|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the jury debate whether it is just as addictive as cigarettes?
2. Why does Rohr write the amount $800,000,000 on the whiteboard?
(a) This is how much cash Pynex has.
(b) This is how much he thinks is fair.
(c) This is how much he is allowed to ask for by law.
(d) This is how much Wood's life was deemed worth.
3. How much money does Easter think they should give to Mrs. Wood?
(a) One million dollars.
(b) One billion dollars.
(c) One hundred thousand dollars.
(d) No money, just the verdict.
4. Where does Marlee wire the money she makes during her trading sessions?
(c) Grand Cayman.
5. How does Rohr practice his closing statements?
(a) In front of the mirror.
(b) In the courtroom alone.
(c) He records it with a camera and watches it.
(d) In front of seven lawyers who critique him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the jurors doesn't understand why Mrs. Wood should become a multimillionaire?
2. What does Marlee do after she lets Easter know she has the money?
3. Why does Millie go to the Party Room in the middle of the night?
4. What do Napier and Nitchmann deny?
5. Why is Herrera excused from the jury?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens back in the jury room and what does Mr. O'Reilly suggest?
2. What does Beverly Monk wake up thinking about and what does it lead her to do?
3. What is Dr. Gunther's testimony about?
4. What happens when Marlee meets with Marcus for the second time?
5. What does Marlee convince Fitch about in regards to Millie and the verdict?
6. What is Cleve's final decision about Derrick's demands for Angel's vote?
7. What do Fitch and Marlee talk about when they meet an hour after their first meeting?
8. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
9. What doesn't surprise Fitch that he learns about Marlee?
10. What did James Local (the private investigator) find out about Claire and what does he find out about Kerr?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)