|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Easter say to convince Millie that she should still be on the jury?
(a) That the judge would not let her off the jury now.
(b) It is the right thing to do since it is at such a late stage in the trial.
(c) That Hoppy's safety depends on it.
(d) That she should not let anyone else control her.
2. What does Easter tell Marlee when he calls her?
(a) The delivery was made.
(b) That he needs a private meeting with her.
(c) That he wants to make a new deal.
(d) That he has some new information.
3. What information does Fitch keep from the CEOs?
(a) Where all of the money is.
(b) What they are doing after the trial.
(c) What he had to do to ensure the verdict.
(d) That he knows Easter and Marlee.
4. What does Marlee do after she lets Easter know she has the money?
(a) Heads to the airport.
(b) Rents a car and drives cross country.
(c) Drives to the courthouse.
(d) Checks into a new motel.
5. Why does Beverly plan on going to visit a girl named Phoebe?
(a) To learn about Jeff Kerr.
(b) To find out more about Claire's background.
(c) To take her to meet with Fitch.
(d) To try to find out if Swanson is there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode 's specialty?
2. Which of the following best describes Harkin as he sees the verdict for the first time?
3. What do Henry and Easter agree about when they discuss the trial?
4. Why doesn't Fitch attend the Saturday morning testimony?
5. How long does Marlee give Fitch to comply and transfer the money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens back in the jury room and what does Mr. O'Reilly suggest?
2. What doesn't surprise Fitch that he learns about Marlee?
3. What does Marlee convince Fitch about in regards to Millie and the verdict?
4. How do many of the jurors spend Sunday night, which they believe will be their last night being sequestered?
5. What happens when Hoppy arrives at the motel to visit with his wife, Millie and how does Millie respond?
6. What happens after Derrick's brother bails him out of jail on his way to go and see Angel?
7. What happens after Herman drinks the coffee that Easter spiked?
8. What does Dr. McQuade testify about advertising and the tobacco companies?
9. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode's specialty that she testifies about and where did she get her funding for this research?
10. What information does Beverly remember about Claire after she talks with Phoebe?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)