|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Derrick do before he heads out to meet Angel?
(a) Sits back and has a drink of coffee.
(b) Follows Cleve to see where he goes.
(c) Plays at the crap tables.
(d) Stops to get a few drinks.
2. What does Easter do to Herman's coffee?
(a) Puts hot sauce in it.
(b) Pours a liquid in it.
(c) Drops poison in it.
(d) Slips pills into .
3. What information did Swanson find out about the people he believes to be Marlee's parents?
(a) They were researches on smoking issues.
(b) They had tobacco farms.
(c) They were doctors specializing in lung disease.
(d) They died of lung cancer.
4. What does Easter promise when the Judge asks if they will come up with a verdict?
(a) They will need more time.
(b) They will never be able to agree.
(c) They have one ready for the judge.
(d) There will be one that evening.
5. What new demand does Maple make as he meets with Cleve?
(a) A lump sum of money regardless of how many votes he can get.
(b) An increase of the amount per vote he wants.
(c) All of the money up front for five votes.
(d) Money up front for one vote and deposits for the others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the jurors doesn't understand why Mrs. Wood should become a multimillionaire?
2. What information does Fitch keep from the CEOs?
3. What are the legal professors being interviewed predicting the future of?
4. How much money does Easter think they should give to Mrs. Wood?
5. Which of the jurors votes that they get through the reports rather than voting at this time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Beverly remember about Claire after she talks with Phoebe?
2. What happens before the jury returns to the courtroom to deliver the verdict?
3. What did James Local (the private investigator) find out about Claire and what does he find out about Kerr?
4. What happens when Marlee meets with Marcus for the second time?
5. What does FBI Agent Alan Madden do with Napier and Nitchmann?
6. What happens after Derrick's brother bails him out of jail on his way to go and see Angel?
7. What does Marlee convince Fitch about in regards to Millie and the verdict?
8. What opinions on the verdict do Lonnie, Gladys and Angel have?
9. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
10. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode's specialty that she testifies about and where did she get her funding for this research?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)