|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Judge Harkin do before he releases the jury?
(a) Gives a lengthy thank you.
(b) Talks to the attorneys.
(c) Asks them to return to the box and reconsider.
(d) Asks each juror to confirm the vote.
2. Where is Fitch when the verdict is read?
(a) His office.
(b) The courtroom.
(c) The airport.
(d) Easter's apartment.
3. What does Easter do with the information that Millie shares with him?
(a) Ponders it as he falls to sleep.
(b) Writes another letter to the judge.
(c) Calls Marlee and fills her in.
(d) Calls Millie's husband.
4. How much money does Fitch ask all of the CEOs to transfer?
(a) 3 million.
(b) 2 million.
(c) 1 million.
(d) 4 million.
5. Which of the jurors votes that they get through the reports rather than voting at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him at the pay phone?
2. Who called Phoebe looking for information about Claire?
3. Why does Rohr write the amount $800,000,000 on the whiteboard?
4. Where do Cleve and Derrick meet to exchange the money?
5. What new demand does Maple make as he meets with Cleve?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marlee order Fitch to do with the money?
2. What opinions on the verdict do Lonnie, Gladys and Angel have?
3. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
4. What doesn't surprise Fitch that he learns about Marlee?
5. What judgment does the jury present to the court?
6. What does Beverly Monk wake up thinking about and what does it lead her to do?
7. What happens back in the jury room and what does Mr. O'Reilly suggest?
8. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
9. What does FBI Agent Alan Madden do with Napier and Nitchmann?
10. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode's specialty that she testifies about and where did she get her funding for this research?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)