|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fitch hoping will happen while he sits in his office?
(a) The jury will finish voting.
(b) Swanson will have found Marlee.
(c) Their will be a mistrial.
(d) Marlee will call.
2. Which of the jurors doesn't understand why Mrs. Wood should become a multimillionaire?
3. Which juror claims loudly that he did not vote for this verdict?
4. How much money does Fitch ask all of the CEOs to transfer?
(a) 2 million.
(b) 1 million.
(c) 3 million.
(d) 4 million.
5. Which of the jurors votes that they get through the reports rather than voting at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Marlee give Fitch to comply and transfer the money?
2. What does Fitch do when he hears about the incident with Napier and Nitchmann?
3. What are the jurors allowed to do that they previously had not been allowed to do previously?
4. What is the jury vote on whether or not nicotine is addictive?
5. Who does Marlee tell Fitch will be the next juror to go?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beverly tell Swanson about Claire?
2. How does Fitch feel once he has sent the fax confirming the money was been successfully sent?
3. What does Marlee convince Fitch about in regards to Millie and the verdict?
4. What does FBI Agent Alan Madden do with Napier and Nitchmann?
5. What does Marlee tell Fitch to do when she makes the next call and why does she make the call from where she does?
6. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
7. What happens back in the jury room and what does Mr. O'Reilly suggest?
8. What happens after Derrick's brother bails him out of jail on his way to go and see Angel?
9. What doesn't surprise Fitch that he learns about Marlee?
10. What did James Local (the private investigator) find out about Claire and what does he find out about Kerr?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)