|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Easter the verdict will be nothing if it is not what?
(a) Well written.
(d) High in amount of financial reward.
2. What are the jurors allowed to do that they previously had not been allowed to do previously?
(a) Watch a movie together.
(b) Have personal visits.
(c) Listen to the case long past midnight.
(d) Attend their church services unsupervised.
3. What does Easter do to Herman's coffee?
(a) Pours a liquid in it.
(b) Puts hot sauce in it.
(c) Drops poison in it.
(d) Slips pills into .
4. What is Fitch carrying when he meets Marlee?
5. Which of the following best describes Harkin as he sees the verdict for the first time?
(b) Obviously surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Easter tell the Judge when he calls to arrange a meeting with him?
2. Why does Rohr write the amount $800,000,000 on the whiteboard?
3. Which of the jurors doesn't understand why Mrs. Wood should become a multimillionaire?
4. What does Fitch do before he organizes the wire transfer?
5. What does Marlee do when Fitch arrives at the apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marlee order Fitch to do with the money?
2. What does Easter do when he goes into Millie's room to meet with her and Hoppy?
3. What does Marlee tell Fitch will happen if the money is not in the bank account before the verdict is read?
4. What does FBI Agent Alan Madden do with Napier and Nitchmann?
5. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode's specialty that she testifies about and where did she get her funding for this research?
6. What does Lonnie ask Easter and how does Easter respond?
7. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
8. What happens after Herman drinks the coffee that Easter spiked?
9. What information does Beverly remember about Claire after she talks with Phoebe?
10. What opinions on the verdict do Lonnie, Gladys and Angel have?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)