|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the jurors (not counting Easter) say no when Easter asks who is willing to hold Pynex liable for the death of Wood?
2. After figuring out the average about how much money does the jury believe should be awarded to Mrs. Wood?
(a) Four million dollars.
(b) Two million dollars.
(c) Four hundred and two million dollars.
(d) Four hundred million dollars.
3. Why does Lonnie say that Easter can't talk money?
(a) He doesn't have all of the votes.
(b) There is too much arguing.
(c) The judge said they can't consider money.
(d) They aren't allowed to talk about money.
4. Where does Marlee wire the money she makes during her trading sessions?
(a) Grand Cayman.
5. What does Easter do to Herman's coffee?
(a) Pours a liquid in it.
(b) Drops poison in it.
(c) Puts hot sauce in it.
(d) Slips pills into .
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Harkin as he sees the verdict for the first time?
2. Who does Fitch tell Marlee may already be on their side?
3. How long does Marlee give Fitch to comply and transfer the money?
4. What does Marlee do after she lets Easter know she has the money?
5. How much money does Cleve give to Derrick?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beverly Monk wake up thinking about and what does it lead her to do?
2. What judgment does the jury present to the court?
3. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
4. What happens back in the jury room and what does Mr. O'Reilly suggest?
5. What happens when Hoppy arrives at the motel to visit with his wife, Millie and how does Millie respond?
6. What does Dr. McQuade testify about advertising and the tobacco companies?
7. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
8. What happens when Marlee meets with Marcus for the second time?
9. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
10. What is Dr. Gunther's testimony about?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)