|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the jurors (not counting Easter) say no when Easter asks who is willing to hold Pynex liable for the death of Wood?
2. Which of the following best describes Harkin as he sees the verdict for the first time?
(a) Obviously surprised.
3. Which of the jurors votes that they get through the reports rather than voting at this time?
4. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him at the pay phone?
(a) That they will be making a deal with Rohr.
(b) That she wants a meeting without being recorded.
(c) That he needs to stop looking into their pasts.
(d) That they will be losing a juror that day.
5. Where is Fitch when the verdict is read?
(a) The airport.
(b) Easter's apartment.
(c) His office.
(d) The courtroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Derrick do before he heads out to meet Angel?
2. After figuring out the average about how much money does the jury believe should be awarded to Mrs. Wood?
3. What does Fitch try to get out of Marlee?
4. What does Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode say about advertising?
5. What do Marlee and Easter do while they are on the plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marlee order Fitch to do with the money?
2. What happens before the jury returns to the courtroom to deliver the verdict?
3. What does Beverly tell Swanson about Claire?
4. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
5. What does Lonnie ask Easter and how does Easter respond?
6. What doesn't surprise Fitch that he learns about Marlee?
7. How does Fitch feel once he has sent the fax confirming the money was been successfully sent?
8. What is Cleve's final decision about Derrick's demands for Angel's vote?
9. What did James Local (the private investigator) find out about Claire and what does he find out about Kerr?
10. What judgment does the jury present to the court?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)