Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
(a) He stops at a casino and loses most of the money.
(b) He is followed by Cleve.
(c) He is arrested for drunk driving.
(d) He crashes his car into a pole.
2. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
(b) Cancer specialist.
(c) Advertising agent.
(d) Behavioral psychologist.
3. What does Fitch consider doing when he gets the call from Swanson about Marlee's past, but then disregards doing?
(a) Killing Marlee.
(b) Telling the judge that the jury has been compromised.
(c) Calling in a bomb threat.
(d) Meeting with the CEOs and asking for more money.
4. From what country is Easter's passport to help him get through customs?
(a) Cayman Islands.
(b) United Kingdom.
5. What does Judge Harkin do before he releases the jury?
(a) Gives a lengthy thank you.
(b) Talks to the attorneys.
(c) Asks them to return to the box and reconsider.
(d) Asks each juror to confirm the vote.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Easter send another note to the judge before the verdict is read?
2. What does Lonnie say has always been Easter's?
3. Why does Rohr write the amount $800,000,000 on the whiteboard?
4. How much money does Swanson offer to pay Beverly for the new information about Claire?
5. Where does Marlee wire the money she makes during her trading sessions?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)