|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new demand does Maple make as he meets with Cleve?
(a) A lump sum of money regardless of how many votes he can get.
(b) An increase of the amount per vote he wants.
(c) Money up front for one vote and deposits for the others.
(d) All of the money up front for five votes.
2. Which of the jurors doesn't understand why Mrs. Wood should become a multimillionaire?
3. What suggestion does Easter make to get through the thousands of pages of reports that were entered into evidence?
(a) Each take one, skim through it and report back to the rest.
(b) Pass them around each taking a turn to read each report.
(c) Ignore them and just get ready to vote.
(d) Easter will review them and tell everyone else what they say.
4. Where is the account that Marlee eventually wants the money transferred?
(b) Cayman Islands.
5. Why does Rohr write the amount $800,000,000 on the whiteboard?
(a) This is how much he thinks is fair.
(b) This is how much Wood's life was deemed worth.
(c) This is how much cash Pynex has.
(d) This is how much he is allowed to ask for by law.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country is Marlee's passport which allows her to get through customs with no difficulties?
2. What do Rohr, Cable and the judge argue about?
3. Why does Beverly plan on going to visit a girl named Phoebe?
4. Why is Herrera excused from the jury?
5. What does Easter do to Herman's coffee?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cleve's final decision about Derrick's demands for Angel's vote?
2. What does Dr. McQuade testify about advertising and the tobacco companies?
3. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
4. What happens when Marlee meets with Marcus for the second time?
5. How does Fitch feel once he has sent the fax confirming the money was been successfully sent?
6. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode's specialty that she testifies about and where did she get her funding for this research?
7. How do many of the jurors spend Sunday night, which they believe will be their last night being sequestered?
8. What information does Beverly remember about Claire after she talks with Phoebe?
9. What does Marlee order Fitch to do with the money?
10. What does Lonnie ask Easter and how does Easter respond?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)