|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rohr practice his closing statements?
(a) He records it with a camera and watches it.
(b) In front of seven lawyers who critique him.
(c) In front of the mirror.
(d) In the courtroom alone.
2. What does Fitch do to confirm that the transfer was completed per Marlee's instructions?
(a) Drop off confirmation with Marlee.
(b) Faxes confirmation to Easter at the motel.
(c) Call Marlee and leaves a message on her phone.
(d) Place confirmation in a special secret location.
3. What information does Fitch keep from the CEOs?
(a) That he knows Easter and Marlee.
(b) Where all of the money is.
(c) What he had to do to ensure the verdict.
(d) What they are doing after the trial.
4. What do Napier and Nitchmann deny?
(a) That they were doing anything wrong.
(b) That they know Hoppy.
(c) That they are there to talk about the trial.
(d) That they claimed to be FBI agents.
5. What does Fitch offer to Marlee to help Easter convince the juror he is worried about?
(a) Information about the abortion.
(b) A picture of her before her surgery.
(c) Information about a cheating husband.
(d) A packet of information about this person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lonnie say has always been Easter's?
2. What do Marlee and Easter do while they are on the plane?
3. What does Dr. McQuade testify is true?
4. What does Easter say to convince Millie that she should still be on the jury?
5. What does Judge Harkin do before he releases the jury?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marlee convince Fitch about in regards to Millie and the verdict?
2. What happens back in the jury room and what does Mr. O'Reilly suggest?
3. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
4. What does Dr. McQuade testify about advertising and the tobacco companies?
5. What do Fitch and Marlee talk about when they meet an hour after their first meeting?
6. What does FBI Agent Alan Madden do with Napier and Nitchmann?
7. What happens when Marlee meets with Marcus for the second time?
8. What does Lonnie ask Easter and how does Easter respond?
9. What is Dr. Gunther's testimony about?
10. What happens when Hoppy arrives at the motel to visit with his wife, Millie and how does Millie respond?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)