|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the jurors (not counting Easter) say no when Easter asks who is willing to hold Pynex liable for the death of Wood?
2. What does Easter do with the information that Millie shares with him?
(a) Calls Millie's husband.
(b) Writes another letter to the judge.
(c) Ponders it as he falls to sleep.
(d) Calls Marlee and fills her in.
3. What does Derrick do before he heads out to meet Angel?
(a) Sits back and has a drink of coffee.
(b) Stops to get a few drinks.
(c) Plays at the crap tables.
(d) Follows Cleve to see where he goes.
4. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
(a) He is arrested for drunk driving.
(b) He crashes his car into a pole.
(c) He is followed by Cleve.
(d) He stops at a casino and loses most of the money.
5. Why does Marcus ask Marlee to stop at 22 million when they are buying and trading stocks?
(a) Because any ore would need approval from upper management.
(b) Because he knows that the market is closing and they will not be able to trade any longer.
(c) Because the prices seem to be dropping and he wants to stay safe.
(d) Because they are asking for trouble if they continue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which juror claims loudly that he did not vote for this verdict?
2. What does Fitch try to get out of Marlee?
3. Where is Fitch when the verdict is read?
4. What does Fitch consider doing when he gets the call from Swanson about Marlee's past, but then disregards doing?
5. What does Derrick take from the lobby of Whitney, Cable and White?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Fitch feel once he has sent the fax confirming the money was been successfully sent?
2. What does Marlee convince Fitch about in regards to Millie and the verdict?
3. What do Fitch and Marlee talk about when they meet an hour after their first meeting?
4. What does Marlee tell Fitch will happen if the money is not in the bank account before the verdict is read?
5. What is Cleve's final decision about Derrick's demands for Angel's vote?
6. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
7. What opinions on the verdict do Lonnie, Gladys and Angel have?
8. What does Dr. McQuade testify about advertising and the tobacco companies?
9. What does Marlee tell Fitch to do when she makes the next call and why does she make the call from where she does?
10. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)