|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Easter and Marlee fly when they leave Grand Cayman?
2. Who does Fitch tell Marlee may already be on their side?
3. What does Christiano tell Hoppy he has to do the next time he visits Millie?
(a) Convince her to change her vote and come clean.
(b) Tell her that his life relies on the vote she makes.
(c) Get her to show the document to other jurors.
(d) Show her the document again and talk about the case.
4. What does Fitch offer to Marlee to help Easter convince the juror he is worried about?
(a) A picture of her before her surgery.
(b) Information about a cheating husband.
(c) Information about the abortion.
(d) A packet of information about this person.
5. What information does Fitch keep from the CEOs?
(a) Where all of the money is.
(b) That he knows Easter and Marlee.
(c) What he had to do to ensure the verdict.
(d) What they are doing after the trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitch do when he hears about the incident with Napier and Nitchmann?
2. What does Easter promise when the Judge asks if they will come up with a verdict?
3. From what country is Marlee's passport which allows her to get through customs with no difficulties?
4. Why does Rohr write the amount $800,000,000 on the whiteboard?
5. From what country is Easter's passport to help him get through customs?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)