|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Easter tell the Judge when he calls to arrange a meeting with him?
(a) That other jurors are getting suspicious about their meetings.
(b) That he has very important information for him.
(c) That he wants to be removed from the jury.
(d) That he needs more clothes since his apartment burned.
2. What are the jurors allowed to do that they previously had not been allowed to do previously?
(a) Listen to the case long past midnight.
(b) Attend their church services unsupervised.
(c) Have personal visits.
(d) Watch a movie together.
3. What does Christiano tell Hoppy he has to do the next time he visits Millie?
(a) Show her the document again and talk about the case.
(b) Get her to show the document to other jurors.
(c) Convince her to change her vote and come clean.
(d) Tell her that his life relies on the vote she makes.
4. What does Easter promise when the Judge asks if they will come up with a verdict?
(a) They have one ready for the judge.
(b) They will never be able to agree.
(c) There will be one that evening.
(d) They will need more time.
5. What does Fitch think will happen once he hears Napier and Nitchmann's story?
(a) The FBI will become involved in the verdict.
(b) Easter will have to work hard to convince Millie.
(c) Millie will vote against the defense.
(d) Marlee will double cross him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Easter send another note to the judge before the verdict is read?
2. What information does Swanson get about Marlee from Beverly Monk?
3. What is Fitch carrying when he meets Marlee?
4. What does Fitch do before he organizes the wire transfer?
5. What does Easter do that is expressly forbidden during the personal visit time?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Fitch feel once he has sent the fax confirming the money was been successfully sent?
2. What do Fitch and Marlee talk about when they meet an hour after their first meeting?
3. What is Dr. Gunther's testimony about?
4. What happens back in the jury room and what does Mr. O'Reilly suggest?
5. What does Beverly tell Swanson about Claire?
6. What happens when Hoppy arrives at the motel to visit with his wife, Millie and how does Millie respond?
7. What does Marlee convince Fitch about in regards to Millie and the verdict?
8. What does Marlee tell Fitch to do when she makes the next call and why does she make the call from where she does?
9. How do many of the jurors spend Sunday night, which they believe will be their last night being sequestered?
10. What does Marlee order Fitch to do with the money?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)