|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rohr write the amount $800,000,000 on the whiteboard?
(a) This is how much cash Pynex has.
(b) This is how much he thinks is fair.
(c) This is how much he is allowed to ask for by law.
(d) This is how much Wood's life was deemed worth.
2. What does Judge Harkin do before he releases the jury?
(a) Gives a lengthy thank you.
(b) Asks each juror to confirm the vote.
(c) Talks to the attorneys.
(d) Asks them to return to the box and reconsider.
3. What did the last defense witness, Dr. Olney, testify about?
(a) Cigarettes do not cause cancer in mice.
(b) Mice choose to smoke, regardless of advertising.
(c) Exposure to smoke did not cause cancer in mice.
(d) Mice anatomy is significantly different than human.
4. What does Derrick do before he heads out to meet Angel?
(a) Stops to get a few drinks.
(b) Sits back and has a drink of coffee.
(c) Follows Cleve to see where he goes.
(d) Plays at the crap tables.
5. Which of the jurors doesn't understand why Mrs. Wood should become a multimillionaire?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the legal professors being interviewed predicting the future of?
2. From what country is Easter's passport to help him get through customs?
3. What does Fitch try to get out of Marlee?
4. What is Fitch carrying when he meets Marlee?
5. Who called Phoebe looking for information about Claire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marlee convince Fitch about in regards to Millie and the verdict?
2. What happens after Herman drinks the coffee that Easter spiked?
3. What opinions on the verdict do Lonnie, Gladys and Angel have?
4. What is Dr. Gunther's testimony about?
5. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
6. What happens before the jury returns to the courtroom to deliver the verdict?
7. What is Cleve's final decision about Derrick's demands for Angel's vote?
8. What does Beverly Monk wake up thinking about and what does it lead her to do?
9. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode's specialty that she testifies about and where did she get her funding for this research?
10. What does Marlee tell Fitch will happen if the money is not in the bank account before the verdict is read?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)