|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which juror worries Easter?
2. What does Easter tell the Judge when he calls to arrange a meeting with him?
(a) That he needs more clothes since his apartment burned.
(b) That he has very important information for him.
(c) That other jurors are getting suspicious about their meetings.
(d) That he wants to be removed from the jury.
3. What does Easter do that is expressly forbidden during the personal visit time?
(a) Goes into Millie's room to talk with her husband.
(b) Gets on the Internet to try and find information about the agents.
(c) Tries to sneak out of the hotel.
(d) Holds a meeting with the jurors in his room.
4. What does Fitch consider doing when he gets the call from Swanson about Marlee's past, but then disregards doing?
(a) Telling the judge that the jury has been compromised.
(b) Meeting with the CEOs and asking for more money.
(c) Calling in a bomb threat.
(d) Killing Marlee.
5. What does Christiano tell Hoppy he has to do the next time he visits Millie?
(a) Get her to show the document to other jurors.
(b) Show her the document again and talk about the case.
(c) Convince her to change her vote and come clean.
(d) Tell her that his life relies on the vote she makes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the account that Marlee eventually wants the money transferred?
2. What information does Fitch keep from the CEOs?
3. What does Lonnie say has always been Easter's?
4. What does Fitch offer to Marlee to help Easter convince the juror he is worried about?
5. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode 's specialty?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
2. How does Fitch feel once he has sent the fax confirming the money was been successfully sent?
3. What does Marlee order Fitch to do with the money?
4. What happens when Hoppy arrives at the motel to visit with his wife, Millie and how does Millie respond?
5. What does Marlee convince Fitch about in regards to Millie and the verdict?
6. What does Lonnie ask Easter and how does Easter respond?
7. What happens when Marlee meets with Marcus for the second time?
8. What judgment does the jury present to the court?
9. What is Dr. Gunther's testimony about?
10. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)