|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do six of the jurors do to pass the time on Saturday night?
(a) Go out to a dance club.
(b) Go out on a boat.
(c) Go to a football game.
(d) Watch a movie in the party room.
2. Why does Marcus ask Marlee to stop at 22 million when they are buying and trading stocks?
(a) Because the prices seem to be dropping and he wants to stay safe.
(b) Because he knows that the market is closing and they will not be able to trade any longer.
(c) Because they are asking for trouble if they continue.
(d) Because any ore would need approval from upper management.
3. What threat does Marlee make if anything goes wrong with the deal between her and Fitch?
(a) A large verdict for the plaintiff.
(b) Physical injury to Fitch.
(c) A hung jury with no decision and where they'll have to start all over.
(d) A legal recourse where Fitch will go to jail.
4. Which of the following best describes Harkin as he sees the verdict for the first time?
(d) Obviously surprised.
5. How many of the jurors (not counting Easter) say no when Easter asks who is willing to hold Pynex liable for the death of Wood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitch come clean about during his last meeting with Marlee?
2. How much money does Fitch ask all of the CEOs to transfer?
3. Who does Marlee tell Fitch will be the next juror to go?
4. Which juror worries Easter?
5. What do Marlee and Easter do while they are on the plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Easter do when he goes into Millie's room to meet with her and Hoppy?
2. What does Beverly Monk wake up thinking about and what does it lead her to do?
3. What happens before the jury returns to the courtroom to deliver the verdict?
4. What did James Local (the private investigator) find out about Claire and what does he find out about Kerr?
5. What does Lonnie ask Easter and how does Easter respond?
6. What does Marlee order Fitch to do with the money?
7. What happens when Marlee meets with Marcus for the second time?
8. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
9. What does Marlee tell Fitch will happen if the money is not in the bank account before the verdict is read?
10. What do Fitch and Marlee talk about when they meet an hour after their first meeting?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)