|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what country is Marlee's passport which allows her to get through customs with no difficulties?
(c) Cayman Islands.
2. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
(a) He is followed by Cleve.
(b) He is arrested for drunk driving.
(c) He stops at a casino and loses most of the money.
(d) He crashes his car into a pole.
3. What does Easter say to convince Millie that she should still be on the jury?
(a) It is the right thing to do since it is at such a late stage in the trial.
(b) That Hoppy's safety depends on it.
(c) That she should not let anyone else control her.
(d) That the judge would not let her off the jury now.
4. Where does Marlee wire the money she makes during her trading sessions?
(a) Grand Cayman.
5. What does Fitch do to confirm that the transfer was completed per Marlee's instructions?
(a) Drop off confirmation with Marlee.
(b) Call Marlee and leaves a message on her phone.
(c) Faxes confirmation to Easter at the motel.
(d) Place confirmation in a special secret location.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marlee tell Fitch will be the next juror to go?
2. Why is Herrera excused from the jury?
3. What does Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode say about advertising?
4. Why does Beverly plan on going to visit a girl named Phoebe?
5. What is Fitch carrying when he meets Marlee?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Easter do when he goes into Millie's room to meet with her and Hoppy?
2. What does Dr. McQuade testify about advertising and the tobacco companies?
3. What happens after Herman drinks the coffee that Easter spiked?
4. What do Fitch and Marlee talk about when they meet an hour after their first meeting?
5. How does Fitch feel once he has sent the fax confirming the money was been successfully sent?
6. What happens after Derrick's brother bails him out of jail on his way to go and see Angel?
7. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
8. What did James Local (the private investigator) find out about Claire and what does he find out about Kerr?
9. What does Marlee convince Fitch about in regards to Millie and the verdict?
10. What happens when Hoppy arrives at the motel to visit with his wife, Millie and how does Millie respond?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)