|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the jurors celebrate before they head off to church?
(a) The end of the trial.
(b) Millie and Hoppy's anniversary.
(c) Their last day being sequestered.
(d) Loreen's birthday.
2. How long does Marlee give Fitch to comply and transfer the money?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
3. What information did Swanson find out about the people he believes to be Marlee's parents?
(a) They were researches on smoking issues.
(b) They were doctors specializing in lung disease.
(c) They died of lung cancer.
(d) They had tobacco farms.
4. Which juror has chosen to often stay alone?
5. What does Derrick take from the lobby of Whitney, Cable and White?
(c) List of lawyers.
(d) Business cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marlee do when Fitch arrives at the apartment?
2. What did the last defense witness, Dr. Olney, testify about?
3. What does Fitch try to get out of Marlee?
4. What does Easter promise when the Judge asks if they will come up with a verdict?
5. What does Marlee do after she lets Easter know she has the money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marlee tell Fitch will happen if the money is not in the bank account before the verdict is read?
2. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
3. What doesn't surprise Fitch that he learns about Marlee?
4. What judgment does the jury present to the court?
5. What is Dr. Gunther's testimony about?
6. What happens before the jury returns to the courtroom to deliver the verdict?
7. What happens after Derrick's brother bails him out of jail on his way to go and see Angel?
8. What happens when Hoppy arrives at the motel to visit with his wife, Millie and how does Millie respond?
9. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
10. How does Fitch feel once he has sent the fax confirming the money was been successfully sent?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)