|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Napier and Nitchmann deny?
(a) That they are there to talk about the trial.
(b) That they know Hoppy.
(c) That they were doing anything wrong.
(d) That they claimed to be FBI agents.
2. Which of the jurors doesn't understand why Mrs. Wood should become a multimillionaire?
3. How much money does Easter think they should give to Mrs. Wood?
(a) No money, just the verdict.
(b) One billion dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) One hundred thousand dollars.
4. Who called Phoebe looking for information about Claire?
(d) Jeff Kerr.
5. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
(a) Advertising agent.
(b) Behavioral psychologist.
(c) Cancer specialist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggestion does Easter make to get through the thousands of pages of reports that were entered into evidence?
2. Where is Fitch when the verdict is read?
3. Why does Easter send another note to the judge before the verdict is read?
4. What does Marlee do when Fitch arrives at the apartment?
5. Why is Herrera excused from the jury?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marlee tell Fitch will happen if the money is not in the bank account before the verdict is read?
2. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
3. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
4. What opinions on the verdict do Lonnie, Gladys and Angel have?
5. What does Beverly Monk wake up thinking about and what does it lead her to do?
6. What does Beverly tell Swanson about Claire?
7. What does Dr. McQuade testify about advertising and the tobacco companies?
8. What doesn't surprise Fitch that he learns about Marlee?
9. How do many of the jurors spend Sunday night, which they believe will be their last night being sequestered?
10. What is Cleve's final decision about Derrick's demands for Angel's vote?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)