|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fitch hoping will happen while he sits in his office?
(a) Their will be a mistrial.
(b) Swanson will have found Marlee.
(c) Marlee will call.
(d) The jury will finish voting.
2. Who called Phoebe looking for information about Claire?
(b) Jeff Kerr.
3. How much money does Fitch ask all of the CEOs to transfer?
(a) 2 million.
(b) 3 million.
(c) 4 million.
(d) 1 million.
4. What does Fitch offer to Marlee to help Easter convince the juror he is worried about?
(a) Information about the abortion.
(b) Information about a cheating husband.
(c) A picture of her before her surgery.
(d) A packet of information about this person.
5. What does the jury debate whether it is just as addictive as cigarettes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marlee do when Fitch arrives at the apartment?
2. How much money does Cleve give to Derrick?
3. What does Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode say about advertising?
4. What does Lonnie say has always been Easter's?
5. Why does Beverly plan on going to visit a girl named Phoebe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does FBI Agent Alan Madden do with Napier and Nitchmann?
2. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
3. What does Easter do when he goes into Millie's room to meet with her and Hoppy?
4. How do many of the jurors spend Sunday night, which they believe will be their last night being sequestered?
5. What does Marlee tell Fitch to do when she makes the next call and why does she make the call from where she does?
6. What happens before the jury returns to the courtroom to deliver the verdict?
7. What happens after Herman drinks the coffee that Easter spiked?
8. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
9. What happens when Marlee meets with Marcus for the second time?
10. What judgment does the jury present to the court?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)