|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Marlee give Fitch to comply and transfer the money?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 20 minutes.
2. How much money does Fitch ask all of the CEOs to transfer?
(a) 2 million.
(b) 1 million.
(c) 4 million.
(d) 3 million.
3. How many of the jurors (not counting Easter) say no when Easter asks who is willing to hold Pynex liable for the death of Wood?
4. What does Lonnie say has always been Easter's?
(d) Foreman position.
5. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
(a) He is followed by Cleve.
(b) He stops at a casino and loses most of the money.
(c) He is arrested for drunk driving.
(d) He crashes his car into a pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lonnie say that Easter can't talk money?
2. Which juror claims loudly that he did not vote for this verdict?
3. What does Easter do to Herman's coffee?
4. How much money does Marlee ask Fitch for?
5. What does Derrick take from the lobby of Whitney, Cable and White?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Fitch and Marlee talk about when they meet an hour after their first meeting?
2. What does Beverly tell Swanson about Claire?
3. What judgment does the jury present to the court?
4. How does Fitch feel once he has sent the fax confirming the money was been successfully sent?
5. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
6. What happens after Herman drinks the coffee that Easter spiked?
7. What does Dr. McQuade testify about advertising and the tobacco companies?
8. What does FBI Agent Alan Madden do with Napier and Nitchmann?
9. What happens back in the jury room and what does Mr. O'Reilly suggest?
10. What does Easter do when he goes into Millie's room to meet with her and Hoppy?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)