|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rohr spend his lunch break?
(a) Working to figure out which jurors are on his side.
(b) Talking to Cleve about what to do about Maple.
(c) Talking about which side they believe is winning.
(d) Trying to get in contact with Marlee.
2. Why doesn't Fitch attend the Saturday morning testimony?
(a) He is meeting with the CEOs.
(b) He meets with a private investigator.
(c) He needs some time to himself.
(d) He is making the money transfer.
3. From what country is Easter's passport to help him get through customs?
(a) United Kingdom.
(c) Cayman Islands.
4. Which of the following best describes Harkin as he sees the verdict for the first time?
(b) Obviously surprised.
5. Why does Beverly plan on going to visit a girl named Phoebe?
(a) To try to find out if Swanson is there.
(b) To take her to meet with Fitch.
(c) To learn about Jeff Kerr.
(d) To find out more about Claire's background.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fitch tell Marlee may already be on their side?
2. How many of the jurors (not counting Easter) say no when Easter asks who is willing to hold Pynex liable for the death of Wood?
3. Which of the following is an appropriate synonym for the word acclamation as used in the following sentence: Easter is elected foreman by acclamation.
4. Why does Lonnie say that Easter can't talk money?
5. Who calls Swanson at three-thirty in the morning on Monday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marlee tell Fitch to do when she makes the next call and why does she make the call from where she does?
2. What is Cleve's final decision about Derrick's demands for Angel's vote?
3. What happens when Marlee meets with Marcus for the second time?
4. What does Dr. McQuade testify about advertising and the tobacco companies?
5. What information does Beverly remember about Claire after she talks with Phoebe?
6. What is Dr. Gunther's testimony about?
7. What did James Local (the private investigator) find out about Claire and what does he find out about Kerr?
8. What does Marlee tell Fitch will happen if the money is not in the bank account before the verdict is read?
9. What does Beverly Monk wake up thinking about and what does it lead her to do?
10. What happens after Derrick's brother bails him out of jail on his way to go and see Angel?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)