|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Millie go to the Party Room in the middle of the night?
(a) She can't sleep because of what her husband says.
(b) She wants to talk to Easter alone.
(c) She wants to watch some television.
(d) She needs to work out to relieve her stress.
2. Which of the following best describes Harkin as he sees the verdict for the first time?
(c) Obviously surprised.
3. What does Judge Harkin arrange before he reconvenes court?
(a) Cameras in the courtroom.
(b) Protection for Easter.
(c) A clear courtroom.
(d) A microphone so everyone can hear the verdict.
4. What does Fitch do before he organizes the wire transfer?
(a) Consults an expert.
(b) Goes off alone.
(c) Calls the FBI agent researching Marlee's past.
(d) Tries one last time to find out more about Easter.
5. Which juror claims loudly that he did not vote for this verdict?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marlee wire the money she makes during her trading sessions?
2. Where is Fitch when the verdict is read?
3. What does Lonnie say has always been Easter's?
4. What does Fitch consider doing when he gets the call from Swanson about Marlee's past, but then disregards doing?
5. Where is the account that Marlee eventually wants the money transferred?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marlee order Fitch to do with the money?
2. What is Dr. Gunther's testimony about?
3. What happens back in the jury room and what does Mr. O'Reilly suggest?
4. What judgment does the jury present to the court?
5. What is Cleve's final decision about Derrick's demands for Angel's vote?
6. What does Easter do when he goes into Millie's room to meet with her and Hoppy?
7. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
8. What do Fitch and Marlee talk about when they meet an hour after their first meeting?
9. What information does Beverly remember about Claire after she talks with Phoebe?
10. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)