|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hoppy report to the two FBI agents when they meet with him?
(a) That he forgot to show the document to her.
(b) That Millie was going to show it to others.
(c) That Millie was not impressed with the document.
(d) That he needs more time to convince him.
2. Who accompanies Easter back to his apartment complex?
(d) No one.
3. Which of the following best describes Harkin as he sees the verdict for the first time?
(b) Obviously surprised.
4. Why does Marcus ask Marlee to stop at 22 million when they are buying and trading stocks?
(a) Because they are asking for trouble if they continue.
(b) Because any ore would need approval from upper management.
(c) Because he knows that the market is closing and they will not be able to trade any longer.
(d) Because the prices seem to be dropping and he wants to stay safe.
5. What are the jurors allowed to do that they previously had not been allowed to do previously?
(a) Attend their church services unsupervised.
(b) Listen to the case long past midnight.
(c) Watch a movie together.
(d) Have personal visits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Napier and Nitchmann deny?
2. What are the legal professors being interviewed predicting the future of?
3. What do Rohr, Cable and the judge argue about?
4. Why doesn't Fitch attend the Saturday morning testimony?
5. Who calls Swanson at three-thirty in the morning on Monday?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)