|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Easter and Marlee fly when they leave Grand Cayman?
2. What does Dr. McQuade testify is true?
(a) Smokers do not believe in the company advertising.
(b) Smokers are an uneducated and uninformed population.
(c) Smokers have no control over their choices.
(d) Smokers make informed choices about buying cigarettes.
3. What does Hoppy report to the two FBI agents when they meet with him?
(a) That he needs more time to convince him.
(b) That Millie was not impressed with the document.
(c) That Millie was going to show it to others.
(d) That he forgot to show the document to her.
4. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
(a) He stops at a casino and loses most of the money.
(b) He is followed by Cleve.
(c) He crashes his car into a pole.
(d) He is arrested for drunk driving.
5. What information did Swanson find out about the people he believes to be Marlee's parents?
(a) They died of lung cancer.
(b) They were doctors specializing in lung disease.
(c) They were researches on smoking issues.
(d) They had tobacco farms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Fitch ask all of the CEOs to transfer?
2. What does Easter promise when the Judge asks if they will come up with a verdict?
3. Where do Cleve and Derrick meet to exchange the money?
4. Why does Lonnie say that Easter can't talk money?
5. Who calls Swanson at three-thirty in the morning on Monday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cleve's final decision about Derrick's demands for Angel's vote?
2. What happens after Derrick's brother bails him out of jail on his way to go and see Angel?
3. What doesn't surprise Fitch that he learns about Marlee?
4. What judgment does the jury present to the court?
5. What does Dr. McQuade testify about advertising and the tobacco companies?
6. What opinions on the verdict do Lonnie, Gladys and Angel have?
7. What does Beverly tell Swanson about Claire?
8. What does Beverly Monk wake up thinking about and what does it lead her to do?
9. What information does Beverly remember about Claire after she talks with Phoebe?
10. How do many of the jurors spend Sunday night, which they believe will be their last night being sequestered?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)