|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Easter promise when the Judge asks if they will come up with a verdict?
(a) They will need more time.
(b) They have one ready for the judge.
(c) There will be one that evening.
(d) They will never be able to agree.
2. What do Henry and Easter agree about when they discuss the trial?
(a) That a mistrial would be disastrous.
(b) That they have already reached a decision.
(c) That the testimony is boring.
(d) That the tobacco side seems to be winning.
3. What does Judge Harkin arrange before he reconvenes court?
(a) A microphone so everyone can hear the verdict.
(b) A clear courtroom.
(c) Cameras in the courtroom.
(d) Protection for Easter.
4. What does Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode say about advertising?
(a) Advertising is ineffective on young people.
(b) All advertising is aimed at young people.
(c) Advertising is ineffective as a whole.
(d) No advertising is aimed at young people.
5. What does Easter tell Marlee when he calls her?
(a) That he has some new information.
(b) That he needs a private meeting with her.
(c) The delivery was made.
(d) That he wants to make a new deal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the jurors votes that they get through the reports rather than voting at this time?
2. Why does Rohr write the amount $800,000,000 on the whiteboard?
3. According to Easter the verdict will be nothing if it is not what?
4. What does Fitch do before he organizes the wire transfer?
5. What suggestion does Easter make to get through the thousands of pages of reports that were entered into evidence?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
2. How does Fitch feel once he has sent the fax confirming the money was been successfully sent?
3. What does Marlee order Fitch to do with the money?
4. What happens when Hoppy arrives at the motel to visit with his wife, Millie and how does Millie respond?
5. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
6. What judgment does the jury present to the court?
7. What did James Local (the private investigator) find out about Claire and what does he find out about Kerr?
8. What happens after Derrick's brother bails him out of jail on his way to go and see Angel?
9. What is Cleve's final decision about Derrick's demands for Angel's vote?
10. What does FBI Agent Alan Madden do with Napier and Nitchmann?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)