|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new demand does Maple make as he meets with Cleve?
(a) All of the money up front for five votes.
(b) A lump sum of money regardless of how many votes he can get.
(c) An increase of the amount per vote he wants.
(d) Money up front for one vote and deposits for the others.
2. Who called Phoebe looking for information about Claire?
(a) Jeff Kerr.
3. How does Rohr practice his closing statements?
(a) In front of the mirror.
(b) In the courtroom alone.
(c) He records it with a camera and watches it.
(d) In front of seven lawyers who critique him.
4. What does Marlee do when Fitch arrives at the apartment?
(a) Plays music loudly so they cannot be recorded.
(b) Scans him for bugs and wires.
(c) Takes him into a back room and speaks quietly.
(d) Takes him to a different location.
5. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
(a) He crashes his car into a pole.
(b) He is arrested for drunk driving.
(c) He is followed by Cleve.
(d) He stops at a casino and loses most of the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lonnie say has always been Easter's?
2. What does the letter ask for that Easter sends to the judge?
3. What suggestion does Easter make to get through the thousands of pages of reports that were entered into evidence?
4. How much money does Fitch ask all of the CEOs to transfer?
5. Why does Beverly plan on going to visit a girl named Phoebe?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)