|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Easter tell the Judge when he calls to arrange a meeting with him?
(a) That he has very important information for him.
(b) That other jurors are getting suspicious about their meetings.
(c) That he needs more clothes since his apartment burned.
(d) That he wants to be removed from the jury.
2. What does Judge Harkin do before he releases the jury?
(a) Asks them to return to the box and reconsider.
(b) Gives a lengthy thank you.
(c) Asks each juror to confirm the vote.
(d) Talks to the attorneys.
3. What does Easter say to convince Millie that she should still be on the jury?
(a) That the judge would not let her off the jury now.
(b) That she should not let anyone else control her.
(c) It is the right thing to do since it is at such a late stage in the trial.
(d) That Hoppy's safety depends on it.
4. How does Rohr spend his lunch break?
(a) Talking about which side they believe is winning.
(b) Working to figure out which jurors are on his side.
(c) Trying to get in contact with Marlee.
(d) Talking to Cleve about what to do about Maple.
5. How long does Marlee give Fitch to comply and transfer the money?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 30 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitch offer to Marlee to help Easter convince the juror he is worried about?
2. How much money does Swanson offer to pay Beverly for the new information about Claire?
3. Which of the following is an appropriate synonym for the word acclamation as used in the following sentence: Easter is elected foreman by acclamation.
4. What does Fitch consider doing when he gets the call from Swanson about Marlee's past, but then disregards doing?
5. How much money does Cleve give to Derrick?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
2. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
3. What does FBI Agent Alan Madden do with Napier and Nitchmann?
4. What does Marlee tell Fitch to do when she makes the next call and why does she make the call from where she does?
5. How do many of the jurors spend Sunday night, which they believe will be their last night being sequestered?
6. What do Fitch and Marlee talk about when they meet an hour after their first meeting?
7. What judgment does the jury present to the court?
8. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
9. How does Fitch feel once he has sent the fax confirming the money was been successfully sent?
10. What happens when Marlee meets with Marcus for the second time?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)