|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Easter do that is expressly forbidden during the personal visit time?
(a) Goes into Millie's room to talk with her husband.
(b) Holds a meeting with the jurors in his room.
(c) Tries to sneak out of the hotel.
(d) Gets on the Internet to try and find information about the agents.
2. Who calls Swanson at three-thirty in the morning on Monday?
3. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
(a) He stops at a casino and loses most of the money.
(b) He is arrested for drunk driving.
(c) He is followed by Cleve.
(d) He crashes his car into a pole.
4. What does Lonnie say has always been Easter's?
(a) Foreman position.
5. Who accompanies Easter back to his apartment complex?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Easter tell Marlee when he calls her?
2. What does Fitch consider doing when he gets the call from Swanson about Marlee's past, but then disregards doing?
3. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode 's specialty?
4. What does Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode say about advertising?
5. Why does Millie go to the Party Room in the middle of the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beverly Monk wake up thinking about and what does it lead her to do?
2. What does Easter do when he goes into Millie's room to meet with her and Hoppy?
3. What happens back in the jury room and what does Mr. O'Reilly suggest?
4. What does Marlee tell Fitch will happen if the money is not in the bank account before the verdict is read?
5. What judgment does the jury present to the court?
6. What happens when Hoppy arrives at the motel to visit with his wife, Millie and how does Millie respond?
7. What information does Beverly remember about Claire after she talks with Phoebe?
8. What does Marlee convince Fitch about in regards to Millie and the verdict?
9. What do Fitch and Marlee talk about when they meet an hour after their first meeting?
10. How do many of the jurors spend Sunday night, which they believe will be their last night being sequestered?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)