|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about the character Carl Nussman?
(a) Presents dossier's on jurors.
(c) Jury selection consultant.
(d) Works for the plaintiffs.
2. What does Wendall Rohr promise to prove in his opening statement?
(a) That smoking causes cancer.
(b) That smoking is addictive.
(c) That smoking is not addictive.
(d) That smoking does not cause cancer.
3. Why does Marlee tell Fitch that Rohr is worried about the damage he can do?
(a) Because Fitch has more money to do damage.
(b) Because Rohr believes in his cause and wants to win.
(c) Because Fitch doesn't want to lose.
(d) Because Rohr knows that Fitch is dishonest.
4. What does Easter do while Dr. Kilvan is giving his testimony?
(a) Sends looks to Stella trying to keep her calm.
(b) Stares at Fitch within the courtroom.
(c) Sends a note to the judge requesting another conference.
(d) Takes notes about the facts that Dr. Kilvan is sharing.
5. Which of the following characters is a closet smoker?
(a) Nicholas Easter.
(b) Rankin Fitch.
(c) Carl Nussman.
(d) Traci Wilkes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the investigators able to track down in regards to the past of Marlee and Easter?
2. Where does a bus take the jurors?
3. How much had it cost Fitch to hire the agents and Ringwald?
4. What men does Fitch call off?
5. Why does the jury refuse to come out of the jury room when Dell calls them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the FBI agents take Hoppy down to Dupree's office?
2. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
3. What story does the Wall Street Journal run after Krigler's testimony?
4. What are the jurors allowed to do during their lunch break that is different thanks to Easter and how does the jury feel about this change?
5. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
6. What message does Marlee provide to Fitch when she calls him on Monday morning?
7. Who does Small track down in regards to Marlee and what information does this person share?
8. How and when did Easter and Marlee meet?
9. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
10. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)