|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What agency did Swanson previously work for?
(c) Secret Service.
(d) Supreme Court.
2. Why did Herman Grimes refuse to be forced off of his panel?
(a) Because he served previously on another jury.
(b) Because he is a smoker.
(c) Because he is African American.
(d) Because he is blind.
3. What progress pleased Fitch from over the weekend?
(a) The information shared by Marlee.
(b) Shaver's meeting in Charlotte.
(c) Hulic's reaction to being followed.
(d) Easter's part in the trial.
4. What product does Jankle compare his company's advertising budget with?
5. What kinds of questions does Nicholas Easter answer when he is talking to the woman in Burger King?
(a) Questions about his attitude about smoking and smokers.
(b) Questions about his willingness to accept bribes.
(c) Questions about his financial status.
(d) Questions about his morals and values.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of the winnings does Derrick ask for?
2. What does Easter do while Dr. Kilvan is giving his testimony?
3. Where does Fitch go to meet with Marlee?
4. Why does the judge continue to dismiss people from the courtroom as the scene shifts to the courtroom?
5. What is clear after the cross examination of Jankley by Rohr?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
2. What is the problem that Hoppy is told exists with the land deal that Ringwald proposes?
3. What happens when the FBI agents take Hoppy down to Dupree's office?
4. What information about the trial do Ken and Ben share with Lonnie Shaver as before their meeting ends?
5. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
6. What does the conversation between Easter and Coleman consist of and what information does he tell her about?
7. What story does the Wall Street Journal run after Krigler's testimony?
8. What does Dr. Ueuker testimony reveal and why is it cut short?
9. What three things does Easter bring to the Judges attention when he meets with him?
10. Why have the CEOs of the tobacco companies come together and what is it they created?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)