|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Durr Cable offer in his own opening remarks?
(a) That smoking is in no way addictive.
(b) That although cancer can come from smoking, it is not addictive.
(c) Reassurance that the defense's case is solid.
(d) Confession that the CEOs know smoking is addictive.
2. What is Fitch waiting for nervously in his office?
(a) Marlee to call him.
(b) Easter to send him a note.
(c) His briefcase to be moved.
(d) Court to start for the day.
3. Why did Herman Grimes refuse to be forced off of his panel?
(a) Because he served previously on another jury.
(b) Because he is African American.
(c) Because he is a smoker.
(d) Because he is blind.
4. What does Fitch steal from Easter that he wants his team to look through?
(b) Written records.
(c) His medical records.
(d) A personal diary.
5. Who is Celeste?
(a) Jacob's widow.
(c) Tobacco CEO.
(d) Former smoker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rohr argue with the other lawyers who chipped in money for the trial about?
2. Why does the jury refuse to come out of the jury room when Dell calls them?
3. What does Easter do while Dr. Kilvan is giving his testimony?
4. What did Krigler's research discover?
5. What product does Jankle compare his company's advertising budget with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
2. What is the problem that Hoppy is told exists with the land deal that Ringwald proposes?
3. Why have the CEOs of the tobacco companies come together and what is it they created?
4. What three things does Easter bring to the Judges attention when he meets with him?
5. What are the jurors allowed to do during their lunch break that is different thanks to Easter and how does the jury feel about this change?
6. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him this time and then what is the next step she takes?
7. What does Dr. Ueuker testimony reveal and why is it cut short?
8. What did all of the lawyers agree about in regards to Marlee after they received her fax?
9. What happens when the FBI agents take Hoppy down to Dupree's office?
10. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)