|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marlee tell Fitch that Rohr is worried about the damage he can do?
(a) Because Rohr believes in his cause and wants to win.
(b) Because Rohr knows that Fitch is dishonest.
(c) Because Fitch has more money to do damage.
(d) Because Fitch doesn't want to lose.
2. What does Marlee tell Rohr's secretary to do?
(a) That Easter is having private conversations.
(b) That she should make sure that Rohr takes her next call.
(c) Watch for an important fax with important information.
(d) Tell Rohr to keep an eye on Fitch.
3. What did Krigler's research discover?
(a) A way to make cigarettes more expensive.
(b) A way to make nicotine not addictive.
(c) A way to make smoking healthier.
(d) A way to grow tobacco with less nicotine.
4. Who does Easter tell the jury Ginger is?
(a) Tobacco CEO.
(c) Jury consultant.
(d) Woman recording them.
5. How many of the jurors' medical records was Fitch able to secure?
(a) 11 out of 12.
(b) 5 out of 12.
(c) 3 out of 12.
(d) 7 out of 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does a bus take the jurors?
2. What does Vandemeer ask Fitch if he has?
3. Where did Easter clerk after his first year of law school?
4. Why does the judge continue to dismiss people from the courtroom as the scene shifts to the courtroom?
5. What is Fitch waiting for nervously in his office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens on Wednesday morning that causes the trial to hit a snag?
2. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
3. What is the problem that Hoppy is told exists with the land deal that Ringwald proposes?
4. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
5. What story does the Wall Street Journal run after Krigler's testimony?
6. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
7. What did all of the lawyers agree about in regards to Marlee after they received her fax?
8. Why have the CEOs of the tobacco companies come together and what is it they created?
9. What does the conversation between Easter and Coleman consist of and what information does he tell her about?
10. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)