|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What men does Fitch call off?
(a) Those looking into Easter's past.
(b) Those watching the jurors.
(c) Those looking into Marlee's past.
(d) Those working with Hoppy.
2. On what is the figure that is given to the jury about Jacob Wood's life based?
(a) Lost wages.
(b) On-going profits.
(c) Life insurance.
(d) Standardized tables.
3. What demographic group does Robilio say the tobacco industry targeted?
(c) Middle-aged people.
4. How much of the winnings does Derrick ask for?
5. What happens when Hoppy opens the door Saturday morning after he visits with his wife?
(a) Hull is there to back out of the plans.
(b) Ringwald is there with the money.
(c) The FBI is there to ask him questions.
(d) His wife is there crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about the character Carl Nussman?
2. What kinds of questions does Nicholas Easter answer when he is talking to the woman in Burger King?
3. What does Christiano tell Hoppy is the reason for the deal?
4. What causes the jury to have a particularly strong reaction during the testimony?
5. Why did Herman Grimes refuse to be forced off of his panel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
2. Who is pardoned by then challenges his dismissal and on what basis does he make this challenge?
3. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode's specialty that she testifies about and where did she get her funding for this research?
4. What does Beverly tell Swanson about Claire?
5. What does Marlee tell Fitch to do when she makes the next call and why does she make the call from where she does?
6. Who has the jury selected to be the leader and how does the defense react to the decision?
7. What happens on Wednesday morning that causes the trial to hit a snag?
8. What did all of the lawyers agree about in regards to Marlee after they received her fax?
9. How do many of the jurors spend Sunday night, which they believe will be their last night being sequestered?
10. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)