|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ken and Ben make clear to Lonnie?
(a) They are planning of firing him.
(b) His job is in their hands.
(c) They think jury duty is a waste of time.
(d) He cannot afford to be on the jury.
2. Where did Easter clerk after his first year of law school?
(a) A law firm working to prosecute a tobacco company.
(b) A judge presiding over a tobacco case.
(c) For Marlee's father who owns a tobacco company.
(d) A law firm working to defend a tobacco company.
3. What demographic group does Robilio say the tobacco industry targeted?
(b) Middle-aged people.
4. Why does the jury refuse to come out of the jury room when Dell calls them?
(a) They are tired of being watched and followed.
(b) They want the judge to listen to them.
(c) They don't want to be sequestered.
(d) They don't want their bags being searched.
5. Why does the judge continue to dismiss people from the courtroom as the scene shifts to the courtroom?
(a) Arguments among each other.
(b) Lawyer complaints.
(c) Medical reasons.
(d) Inability to complete the questionaires.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Celeste?
2. What profession does Millie Dupree's husband do?
3. Who does Easter tell the jury Ginger is?
4. Why does Marlee tell Fitch that Rohr is worried about the damage he can do?
5. While the jurors are waiting for court to start, how do they mostly divide up into groups?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marlee convince Fitch about in regards to Millie and the verdict?
2. What happened to Leon Robilio as a result of smoking and how did he testify at the trial?
3. What does Dr. Ueuker testimony reveal and why is it cut short?
4. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him this time and then what is the next step she takes?
5. What information does Beverly remember about Claire after she talks with Phoebe?
6. Who does Small track down in regards to Marlee and what information does this person share?
7. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
8. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
9. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
10. What does Beverly Monk wake up thinking about and what does it lead her to do?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)