|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wendall Rohr promise to prove in his opening statement?
(a) That smoking causes cancer.
(b) That smoking is not addictive.
(c) That smoking does not cause cancer.
(d) That smoking is addictive.
2. What promise does Lonnie make to Teaton?
(a) To do what he can in regards to the verdict.
(b) To give the company his all his efforts when the trial is over.
(c) To keep Teaton updated about the jury's voting.
(d) To continue to work at night.
3. Where does a bus take the jurors?
(d) New Orleans.
4. What is the pretense the judge has for having a private meeting with Easter?
(a) To talk about his meeting with Marlee.
(b) To ask him about the upcoming lunches.
(c) To see if things are okay after the fire.
(d) To ask about the other jurors.
5. What did Marlee do as a joke when she was meeting Easter?
(a) Let Fitch's goons believe she was with Fitch.
(b) Led Fitch's goons on a wild drive around the city.
(c) Showed Easter how she tricked Fitch's goons.
(d) Parked close to Rohr's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opinion does the Colonel have about smoking?
2. What does Marlee ask one of the deputies to do?
3. Why doesn't Stella leave the hotel room for most of her trip when she and her husband go to Miami?
4. Why does Fitch get excited when he sees Fernandez holding a copy of Sports Illustrated?
5. Where did Easter clerk after his first year of law school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Pang and Doyle do when FItch sends them to Easter's apartment?
2. What happened to Leon Robilio as a result of smoking and how did he testify at the trial?
3. What does Fitch learn when he requests the jury records from two of his previous cases?
4. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
5. What does Dr. Ueuker testimony reveal and why is it cut short?
6. What did all of the lawyers agree about in regards to Marlee after they received her fax?
7. How and when did Easter and Marlee meet?
8. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
9. What three things does Easter bring to the Judges attention when he meets with him?
10. What message does Marlee provide to Fitch when she calls him on Monday morning?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)