|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vandemeer ask Fitch if he has?
(a) Control over Jankle.
(b) Enough influence over the jury.
(c) The background information on Marlee.
(d) The information about all of the jurors.
2. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
3. What demographic group does Robilio say the tobacco industry targeted?
(b) Middle-aged people.
4. What prediction is in the article in Mogul?
(a) Plaintiffs are scrambling at the last minute.
(b) Plaintiffs are very satisfied with their case.
(c) Tobacco companies are worried.
(d) Tobacco companies could lose everything.
5. What does the woman who runs into Nicholas Easter at Burger King do?
(a) Asks him to start dating her.
(b) Records their conversation.
(c) Buys him lunch.
(d) Escorts him back to the courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. While the jurors are waiting for court to start, how do they mostly divide up into groups?
2. What does Easter convince the jury to do before they sit down?
3. What does Easter ask of the judge when he tells them that they will not be needed the next day?
4. What does Kringler's testimony affect besides the jury?
5. Where does a bus take the jurors?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Ueuker testimony reveal and why is it cut short?
2. Who does Small track down in regards to Marlee and what information does this person share?
3. What happens on Wednesday morning that causes the trial to hit a snag?
4. What do Pang and Doyle do when FItch sends them to Easter's apartment?
5. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
6. What three things does Easter bring to the Judges attention when he meets with him?
7. What happens when the FBI agents take Hoppy down to Dupree's office?
8. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him this time and then what is the next step she takes?
9. What information about the trial do Ken and Ben share with Lonnie Shaver as before their meeting ends?
10. What does the conversation between Easter and Coleman consist of and what information does he tell her about?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)