|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What offer does Shaver receive when he calls in to talk to the CEO of SuperHouse?
(a) A job in Charlotte with a corner office.
(b) A bribe to ensure they tobacco companies win.
(c) An offer for a bonus upon retirement.
(d) A huge pay raise in his salary.
2. Who does Hoppy agree to attempt to bribe?
3. What do the four jury members who do not have loved ones who can share their conjugal visits with them do?
(a) Stay alone in their rooms.
(b) Get on the internet and play games.
(c) Watch John Wayne movies.
(d) Go out to the casino.
4. What does the woman who runs into Nicholas Easter at Burger King do?
(a) Escorts him back to the courthouse.
(b) Records their conversation.
(c) Buys him lunch.
(d) Asks him to start dating her.
5. Why does Marlee tell Fitch that Rohr is worried about the damage he can do?
(a) Because Fitch doesn't want to lose.
(b) Because Rohr believes in his cause and wants to win.
(c) Because Fitch has more money to do damage.
(d) Because Rohr knows that Fitch is dishonest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fitch waiting for nervously in his office?
2. On what is the figure that is given to the jury about Jacob Wood's life based?
3. Where do Fernanadez and Easter head when they sneak out of the motel?
4. Why did Herman Grimes refuse to be forced off of his panel?
5. Why does the Judge release the jury early for the day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
2. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
3. What do Pang and Doyle do when FItch sends them to Easter's apartment?
4. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
5. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
6. What story does the Wall Street Journal run after Krigler's testimony?
7. What does Dr. Ueuker testimony reveal and why is it cut short?
8. What happens on Wednesday morning that causes the trial to hit a snag?
9. What three things does Easter bring to the Judges attention when he meets with him?
10. What did all of the lawyers agree about in regards to Marlee after they received her fax?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)