|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the four jury members who do not have loved ones who can share their conjugal visits with them do?
(a) Watch John Wayne movies.
(b) Stay alone in their rooms.
(c) Get on the internet and play games.
(d) Go out to the casino.
2. Who does Easter tell the jury Ginger is?
(b) Jury consultant.
(c) Woman recording them.
(d) Tobacco CEO.
3. What do Ken and Ben make clear to Lonnie?
(a) He cannot afford to be on the jury.
(b) They think jury duty is a waste of time.
(c) His job is in their hands.
(d) They are planning of firing him.
4. What were the investigators able to track down in regards to the past of Marlee and Easter?
(a) One of Marlee's relatives.
(b) One of Easter's law school buddies.
(c) One of the Marlee's waitress friends.
(d) One of the Easter's relatives.
5. Who does Hoppy agree to attempt to bribe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why aren't the men hired by FItch able to continue pursuing Marlee as she gets on the plane?
2. Why does the Judge release the jury early for the day?
3. What is on the video that the jury watches after lunch?
4. Who leaves a message at Hoppy's office for Hoppy to contact him as soon as possible?
5. What is the note about that Harkin gives to the judge once the trial resumes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Small track down in regards to Marlee and what information does this person share?
2. What does Dr. Ueuker testimony reveal and why is it cut short?
3. What does Fitch learn when he requests the jury records from two of his previous cases?
4. How and when did Easter and Marlee meet?
5. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
6. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
7. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
8. What three things does Easter bring to the Judges attention when he meets with him?
9. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
10. Who has the jury selected to be the leader and how does the defense react to the decision?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)