|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the investigators able to track down in regards to the past of Marlee and Easter?
(a) One of Easter's law school buddies.
(b) One of Marlee's relatives.
(c) One of the Marlee's waitress friends.
(d) One of the Easter's relatives.
2. Why does it seem that SuperHouse is interested in the case Shaver is on the jury for?
(a) They realize that Shaver can be bribed.
(b) They want Shaver to tell them how this type of litagation works.
(c) They are partially owned by one of the CEOs of the tobacco companies.
(d) Their company makes a lot of money from tobacco sales.
3. In what city will this court case be taking place?
4. What profession does Millie Dupree's husband do?
(a) Owns a tobacco farm.
(b) Owns a cigarette outlet.
(c) Owns a real estate agency.
(d) Owns his own grocery store.
5. What does Fitch steal from Easter that he wants his team to look through?
(a) His medical records.
(b) Written records.
(c) A personal diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitch make sure that Jankle does not have access to?
2. Why do you think the CEOs have decided to work with Fitch?
3. What does Easter convince the jury to do before they sit down?
4. What does Easter tell the other jurors in the jury room?
5. How does the author describe the replacement of Stella with Phillip?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Ueuker testimony reveal and why is it cut short?
2. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him this time and then what is the next step she takes?
3. What story does the Wall Street Journal run after Krigler's testimony?
4. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
5. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
6. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
7. What happened to Leon Robilio as a result of smoking and how did he testify at the trial?
8. What happens on Wednesday morning that causes the trial to hit a snag?
9. What does Fitch learn when he requests the jury records from two of his previous cases?
10. What are the jurors allowed to do during their lunch break that is different thanks to Easter and how does the jury feel about this change?
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)