|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Celeste?
(b) Jacob's widow.
(c) Tobacco CEO.
(d) Former smoker.
2. Which of the following is not something Fitch was able to retrieve from the items stolen from Easter's apartment?
(a) Bad poetry.
(b) Letter to his mother, signed by Jeff.
(c) A summary of news items about the tobacco industry.
(d) A summary of information about Fitch.
3. Why did the lunch never show up?
(a) Because someone gave the deli the wrong time.
(b) Because the deli got the date wrong.
(c) Because Easter had it delayed.
(d) Because Judge Harkin canceled it.
4. What happens when Hoppy opens the door Saturday morning after he visits with his wife?
(a) Ringwald is there with the money.
(b) The FBI is there to ask him questions.
(c) Hull is there to back out of the plans.
(d) His wife is there crying.
5. How much of the winnings does Derrick ask for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marlee tell Fitch that Rohr is worried about the damage he can do?
2. What does Easter ask of the judge when he tells them that they will not be needed the next day?
3. What men does Fitch call off?
4. Who does Hoppy agree to attempt to bribe?
5. Why aren't the men hired by FItch able to continue pursuing Marlee as she gets on the plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
2. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
3. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
4. What message does Marlee provide to Fitch when she calls him on Monday morning?
5. What do Pang and Doyle do when FItch sends them to Easter's apartment?
6. What story does the Wall Street Journal run after Krigler's testimony?
7. Why did Fitch hire Jumper to go with him when he is going to meet Marlee?
8. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
9. What does Dr. Ueuker testimony reveal and why is it cut short?
10. Why have the CEOs of the tobacco companies come together and what is it they created?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)