Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Millie Dupree's husband do?
(a) Owns a cigarette outlet.
(b) Owns his own grocery store.
(c) Owns a real estate agency.
(d) Owns a tobacco farm.
2. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
3. What does Fitch steal from Easter that he wants his team to look through?
(a) Written records.
(b) His medical records.
(d) A personal diary.
4. What prediction is in the article in Mogul?
(a) Tobacco companies are worried.
(b) Tobacco companies could lose everything.
(c) Plaintiffs are scrambling at the last minute.
(d) Plaintiffs are very satisfied with their case.
5. What men does Fitch call off?
(a) Those looking into Marlee's past.
(b) Those working with Hoppy.
(c) Those looking into Easter's past.
(d) Those watching the jurors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marlee request an immediate interview with Fitch?
2. On what is the figure that is given to the jury about Jacob Wood's life based?
3. What does Hull tell Hoppy that the money he requested is for?
4. What promise does Lonnie make to Teaton?
5. What product does Jankle compare his company's advertising budget with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beverly Monk wake up thinking about and what does it lead her to do?
2. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
3. What happens when Marlee meets with Marcus for the second time?
4. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him this time and then what is the next step she takes?
5. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
6. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
7. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode's specialty that she testifies about and where did she get her funding for this research?
8. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
9. What does Easter do when he goes into Millie's room to meet with her and Hoppy?
10. What did Judge Harkin's instructions require the jurors to do?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)