|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marlee do as a joke when she was meeting Easter?
(a) Parked close to Rohr's office.
(b) Led Fitch's goons on a wild drive around the city.
(c) Let Fitch's goons believe she was with Fitch.
(d) Showed Easter how she tricked Fitch's goons.
2. What does Easter ask of the judge when he tells them that they will not be needed the next day?
(a) That they be allowed to have family visit.
(b) That they be allowed to go on an outing.
(c) That they be allowed to visit their homes.
(d) That they be allowed to watch television.
3. What profession does Millie Dupree's husband do?
(a) Owns a real estate agency.
(b) Owns a tobacco farm.
(c) Owns his own grocery store.
(d) Owns a cigarette outlet.
4. What does Easter tell the other jurors in the jury room?
(a) That a woman is tape recording them.
(b) That he was personally offered a bribe.
(c) He has been followed.
(d) In other trials jurors had been tampered with.
5. What causes the jury to have a particularly strong reaction during the testimony?
(a) Video of Wood's testimony.
(b) The lunch cutlery provided by the deli.
(c) Fitch's cross examination.
(d) Pictures of Wood's lungs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the judge continue to dismiss people from the courtroom as the scene shifts to the courtroom?
2. What does Christiano tell Hoppy is the reason for the deal?
3. On what is the figure that is given to the jury about Jacob Wood's life based?
4. How much had it cost Fitch to hire the agents and Ringwald?
5. What does the woman who runs into Nicholas Easter at Burger King do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
2. Who will Fitch meet up with later and what will he tell them?
3. What story does the Wall Street Journal run after Krigler's testimony?
4. Who does Small track down in regards to Marlee and what information does this person share?
5. What happens when the FBI agents take Hoppy down to Dupree's office?
6. What does Marlee tell Fitch as the conversation is over?
7. What opinions on the verdict do Lonnie, Gladys and Angel have?
8. What does Beverly Monk wake up thinking about and what does it lead her to do?
9. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
10. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)