|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fitch want to find the girl who wrote the note?
(a) Because the information in the note was accurate.
(b) Because she lied to him.
(c) Because they want to hire her.
(d) Because she is ruining their case.
2. Why did the lunch never show up?
(a) Because someone gave the deli the wrong time.
(b) Because Judge Harkin canceled it.
(c) Because Easter had it delayed.
(d) Because the deli got the date wrong.
3. What promise does Lonnie make to Teaton?
(a) To give the company his all his efforts when the trial is over.
(b) To continue to work at night.
(c) To keep Teaton updated about the jury's voting.
(d) To do what he can in regards to the verdict.
4. What does Rankin Fitch demand to know?
(a) Why they are still working through the weekend.
(b) Why they are talking about the jurors.
(c) Why they are meeting in such a public place.
(d) Why they still don't know about all of the jurors.
5. What product does Jankle compare his company's advertising budget with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Millie react when Hoppy shows her the document discounting Robilio?
2. What did Krigler's research discover?
3. What does Marlee tell Rohr's secretary to do?
4. What is Fitch waiting for nervously in his office?
5. What does Easter do while Dr. Kilvan is giving his testimony?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
2. What information about the trial do Ken and Ben share with Lonnie Shaver as before their meeting ends?
3. What three things does Easter bring to the Judges attention when he meets with him?
4. What do Pang and Doyle do when FItch sends them to Easter's apartment?
5. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
6. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
7. What is the problem that Hoppy is told exists with the land deal that Ringwald proposes?
8. What message does Marlee provide to Fitch when she calls him on Monday morning?
9. What happened to Leon Robilio as a result of smoking and how did he testify at the trial?
10. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him this time and then what is the next step she takes?
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)