|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fitch steal from Easter that he wants his team to look through?
(a) His medical records.
(c) Written records.
(d) A personal diary.
2. In what city will this court case be taking place?
3. What did Krigler's research discover?
(a) A way to make cigarettes more expensive.
(b) A way to grow tobacco with less nicotine.
(c) A way to make smoking healthier.
(d) A way to make nicotine not addictive.
4. What demographic group does Robilio say the tobacco industry targeted?
(c) Middle-aged people.
5. Why did Herman Grimes refuse to be forced off of his panel?
(a) Because he is a smoker.
(b) Because he is blind.
(c) Because he served previously on another jury.
(d) Because he is African American.
Short Answer Questions
1. What agency did Swanson previously work for?
2. Why aren't the men hired by FItch able to continue pursuing Marlee as she gets on the plane?
3. How much of the winnings does Derrick ask for?
4. How much had it cost Fitch to hire the agents and Ringwald?
5. What does Durr Cable offer in his own opening remarks?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
2. What happens when the FBI agents take Hoppy down to Dupree's office?
3. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
4. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
5. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
6. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
7. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
8. What information about the trial do Ken and Ben share with Lonnie Shaver as before their meeting ends?
9. What did all of the lawyers agree about in regards to Marlee after they received her fax?
10. What are the jurors allowed to do during their lunch break that is different thanks to Easter and how does the jury feel about this change?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)