|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Easter tell the other jurors in the jury room?
(a) He has been followed.
(b) That a woman is tape recording them.
(c) That he was personally offered a bribe.
(d) In other trials jurors had been tampered with.
2. Who does Easter tell the jury Ginger is?
(a) Jury consultant.
(b) Tobacco CEO.
(c) Woman recording them.
3. What causes the jury to have a particularly strong reaction during the testimony?
(a) Fitch's cross examination.
(b) The lunch cutlery provided by the deli.
(c) Pictures of Wood's lungs.
(d) Video of Wood's testimony.
4. What prediction is in the article in Mogul?
(a) Plaintiffs are very satisfied with their case.
(b) Tobacco companies could lose everything.
(c) Tobacco companies are worried.
(d) Plaintiffs are scrambling at the last minute.
5. What does Wendall Rohr promise to prove in his opening statement?
(a) That smoking does not cause cancer.
(b) That smoking is not addictive.
(c) That smoking is addictive.
(d) That smoking causes cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kringler's testimony affect besides the jury?
2. What does Fitch steal from Easter that he wants his team to look through?
3. What does Rohr argue with the other lawyers who chipped in money for the trial about?
4. What is Fitch waiting for nervously in his office?
5. How does Fitch confirm that David Lancaster, Perry Hirsch and Easter are all the same man?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the FBI agents take Hoppy down to Dupree's office?
2. What information about the trial do Ken and Ben share with Lonnie Shaver as before their meeting ends?
3. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
4. What happened to Leon Robilio as a result of smoking and how did he testify at the trial?
5. Who is pardoned by then challenges his dismissal and on what basis does he make this challenge?
6. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
7. What do Pang and Doyle do when FItch sends them to Easter's apartment?
8. What three things does Easter bring to the Judges attention when he meets with him?
9. What is the problem that Hoppy is told exists with the land deal that Ringwald proposes?
10. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)