|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Millie react when Hoppy shows her the document discounting Robilio?
(a) She lays it aside and promises to tell the others.
(b) She puts it in the trash and tells him they can't talk about it.
(c) She reads it and questions him about it.
(d) She throws it on the bed and cries.
2. What does Easter ask of the judge when he tells them that they will not be needed the next day?
(a) That they be allowed to go on an outing.
(b) That they be allowed to watch television.
(c) That they be allowed to have family visit.
(d) That they be allowed to visit their homes.
3. How does Fitch confirm that David Lancaster, Perry Hirsch and Easter are all the same man?
(a) Marlee shares the information.
(b) DNA expert.
(c) Medical records.
(d) Handwriting expert.
4. What kinds of questions does Nicholas Easter answer when he is talking to the woman in Burger King?
(a) Questions about his attitude about smoking and smokers.
(b) Questions about his financial status.
(c) Questions about his morals and values.
(d) Questions about his willingness to accept bribes.
5. Why does it seem that SuperHouse is interested in the case Shaver is on the jury for?
(a) Their company makes a lot of money from tobacco sales.
(b) They realize that Shaver can be bribed.
(c) They are partially owned by one of the CEOs of the tobacco companies.
(d) They want Shaver to tell them how this type of litagation works.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kringler's testimony affect besides the jury?
2. Who does Hoppy agree to attempt to bribe?
3. What does Rohr argue with the other lawyers who chipped in money for the trial about?
4. Which of the following is not something Fitch was able to retrieve from the items stolen from Easter's apartment?
5. What prediction is in the article in Mogul?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
2. Why have the CEOs of the tobacco companies come together and what is it they created?
3. Who is pardoned by then challenges his dismissal and on what basis does he make this challenge?
4. What happens on Wednesday morning that causes the trial to hit a snag?
5. What happened to Leon Robilio as a result of smoking and how did he testify at the trial?
6. What message does Marlee provide to Fitch when she calls him on Monday morning?
7. What happens when the FBI agents take Hoppy down to Dupree's office?
8. What information about the trial do Ken and Ben share with Lonnie Shaver as before their meeting ends?
9. How and when did Easter and Marlee meet?
10. What does Fitch learn when he requests the jury records from two of his previous cases?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)