|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opinion does the Colonel have about smoking?
(a) He has already made up his mind about the case.
(b) He thinks that it cannot kill you.
(c) He thinks giving it up just takes willpower.
(d) He believes it is very addictive.
2. Who does Easter tell the jury Ginger is?
(a) Tobacco CEO.
(b) Woman recording them.
(d) Jury consultant.
3. How does Fitch confirm that David Lancaster, Perry Hirsch and Easter are all the same man?
(a) Handwriting expert.
(b) DNA expert.
(c) Medical records.
(d) Marlee shares the information.
4. What kinds of questions does Nicholas Easter answer when he is talking to the woman in Burger King?
(a) Questions about his morals and values.
(b) Questions about his attitude about smoking and smokers.
(c) Questions about his willingness to accept bribes.
(d) Questions about his financial status.
5. Why aren't the men hired by FItch able to continue pursuing Marlee as she gets on the plane?
(a) She loses them in the airport.
(b) She calls the police on them.
(c) She changes into a disguise.
(d) They get held up at security.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the lunch never show up?
2. What were the investigators able to track down in regards to the past of Marlee and Easter?
3. What men does Fitch call off?
4. What happens when Hoppy opens the door Saturday morning after he visits with his wife?
5. Who is Celeste?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Leon Robilio as a result of smoking and how did he testify at the trial?
2. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
3. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
4. Who does Small track down in regards to Marlee and what information does this person share?
5. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
6. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
7. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
8. What happens on Wednesday morning that causes the trial to hit a snag?
9. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
10. Who is pardoned by then challenges his dismissal and on what basis does he make this challenge?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)