|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ken and Ben make clear to Lonnie?
(a) They are planning of firing him.
(b) They think jury duty is a waste of time.
(c) His job is in their hands.
(d) He cannot afford to be on the jury.
2. What is Nicholas Easter working on as Chapter 4 opens?
(a) His medical history questionaire.
(b) Jury selection questionaire.
(c) Plan for making sure he will be picked for the jury.
(d) Research on the lawyers on the case.
3. What kinds of questions does Nicholas Easter answer when he is talking to the woman in Burger King?
(a) Questions about his attitude about smoking and smokers.
(b) Questions about his morals and values.
(c) Questions about his financial status.
(d) Questions about his willingness to accept bribes.
4. What does Rohr argue with the other lawyers who chipped in money for the trial about?
(a) What information to share with Fitch.
(b) Whether to tell the judge about Marlee.
(c) What to do about Marlee.
(d) Course of action to take next.
5. Why does it seem that SuperHouse is interested in the case Shaver is on the jury for?
(a) Their company makes a lot of money from tobacco sales.
(b) They want Shaver to tell them how this type of litagation works.
(c) They realize that Shaver can be bribed.
(d) They are partially owned by one of the CEOs of the tobacco companies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fitch confirm that David Lancaster, Perry Hirsch and Easter are all the same man?
2. Why does the jury refuse to come out of the jury room when Dell calls them?
3. Who is Celeste?
4. Where did Easter clerk after his first year of law school?
5. Who leaves a message at Hoppy's office for Hoppy to contact him as soon as possible?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the FBI agents take Hoppy down to Dupree's office?
2. What happens on Wednesday morning that causes the trial to hit a snag?
3. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
4. Who is pardoned by then challenges his dismissal and on what basis does he make this challenge?
5. What do Pang and Doyle do when FItch sends them to Easter's apartment?
6. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
7. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
8. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
9. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
10. What information about the trial do Ken and Ben share with Lonnie Shaver as before their meeting ends?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)