|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vandemeer ask Fitch if he has?
(a) Control over Jankle.
(b) The background information on Marlee.
(c) Enough influence over the jury.
(d) The information about all of the jurors.
2. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
3. What opinion does the Colonel have about smoking?
(a) He has already made up his mind about the case.
(b) He thinks giving it up just takes willpower.
(c) He believes it is very addictive.
(d) He thinks that it cannot kill you.
4. Why does Marlee request an immediate interview with Fitch?
(a) To tell him that she is dealing with Rohr.
(b) To tell him to stay out of her past.
(c) To ask him for more money.
(d) To threaten him if he continues to follow her.
5. What promise does Lonnie make to Teaton?
(a) To give the company his all his efforts when the trial is over.
(b) To do what he can in regards to the verdict.
(c) To continue to work at night.
(d) To keep Teaton updated about the jury's voting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of the winnings does Derrick ask for?
2. What stance does Durwood Cable take as he begins to talk to the potential jurors?
3. What does Kringler's testimony affect besides the jury?
4. In what city will this court case be taking place?
5. Where does Fitch go to meet with Marlee?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beverly tell Swanson about Claire?
2. What judgment does the jury present to the court?
3. How and when did Easter and Marlee meet?
4. Why have the CEOs of the tobacco companies come together and what is it they created?
5. What is Dr. Gunther's testimony about?
6. What happens when Marlee meets with Marcus for the second time?
7. What does Marcus report to Marlee has happened to the stocks he was watching for her?
8. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
9. How long did Marlee and Easter work together to achieve this verdict?
10. What happens before the jury returns to the courtroom to deliver the verdict?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)