|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christiano tell Hoppy is the reason for the deal?
(b) Looking for a bigger target.
(c) Sense of justice.
2. What kinds of questions does Nicholas Easter answer when he is talking to the woman in Burger King?
(a) Questions about his willingness to accept bribes.
(b) Questions about his attitude about smoking and smokers.
(c) Questions about his financial status.
(d) Questions about his morals and values.
3. What agency did Swanson previously work for?
(b) Supreme Court.
(d) Secret Service.
4. Why does Marlee request an immediate interview with Fitch?
(a) To tell him that she is dealing with Rohr.
(b) To threaten him if he continues to follow her.
(c) To ask him for more money.
(d) To tell him to stay out of her past.
5. What overwhelms Shaver as he meets with Teaker, the CEO of Superhouse?
(a) The need to get out of the room.
(b) His need to secure a job for himself.
(c) The strength and power of the organization.
(d) Their desire to please Shaver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opinion does the Colonel have about smoking?
2. Who does Hoppy agree to attempt to bribe?
3. Where does Fitch go to meet with Marlee?
4. What does the woman who runs into Nicholas Easter at Burger King do?
5. What does Easter do while Dr. Kilvan is giving his testimony?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Fitch hire Jumper to go with him when he is going to meet Marlee?
2. Who has the jury selected to be the leader and how does the defense react to the decision?
3. What does Fitch learn when he requests the jury records from two of his previous cases?
4. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
5. What did all of the lawyers agree about in regards to Marlee after they received her fax?
6. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
7. What happens on Wednesday morning that causes the trial to hit a snag?
8. What happened to Leon Robilio as a result of smoking and how did he testify at the trial?
9. What happens when the FBI agents take Hoppy down to Dupree's office?
10. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)