|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fitch go to meet with Marlee?
(a) New Orleans.
2. What does Easter's note to the judge request?
(a) More time for walks.
(b) Working through the weekend.
(c) Longer lunch breaks.
(d) A private meeting to talk about bribes.
3. Why does Marlee request an immediate interview with Fitch?
(a) To threaten him if he continues to follow her.
(b) To tell him that she is dealing with Rohr.
(c) To ask him for more money.
(d) To tell him to stay out of her past.
4. Why is Small sent to Lawrence by Fitch?
(a) To investigate Easter.
(b) To check on Rohr's next witness.
(c) To find information on another juror.
(d) To investigate Marlee.
5. How does the author describe the replacement of Stella with Phillip?
(a) A person who needs to be watched.
(b) A new person who can easily be swayed.
(c) A vote for the defense.
(d) A nightmare for both sides.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves a message at Hoppy's office for Hoppy to contact him as soon as possible?
2. What offer does Shaver receive when he calls in to talk to the CEO of SuperHouse?
3. While the jurors are waiting for court to start, how do they mostly divide up into groups?
4. What overwhelms Shaver as he meets with Teaker, the CEO of Superhouse?
5. What promise does Lonnie make to Teaton?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Fitch hire Jumper to go with him when he is going to meet Marlee?
2. What is the problem that Hoppy is told exists with the land deal that Ringwald proposes?
3. What story does the Wall Street Journal run after Krigler's testimony?
4. What does the conversation between Easter and Coleman consist of and what information does he tell her about?
5. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
6. What information about the trial do Ken and Ben share with Lonnie Shaver as before their meeting ends?
7. Who is pardoned by then challenges his dismissal and on what basis does he make this challenge?
8. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
9. What happens when the FBI agents take Hoppy down to Dupree's office?
10. What do Pang and Doyle do when FItch sends them to Easter's apartment?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)