|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Easter ask of the judge when he tells them that they will not be needed the next day?
(a) That they be allowed to watch television.
(b) That they be allowed to have family visit.
(c) That they be allowed to visit their homes.
(d) That they be allowed to go on an outing.
2. Which of the following is not true about the character Carl Nussman?
(a) Jury selection consultant.
(b) Presents dossier's on jurors.
(c) Works for the plaintiffs.
3. What opinion does the Colonel have about smoking?
(a) He thinks that it cannot kill you.
(b) He has already made up his mind about the case.
(c) He believes it is very addictive.
(d) He thinks giving it up just takes willpower.
4. Who is Celeste?
(a) Tobacco CEO.
(c) Former smoker.
(d) Jacob's widow.
5. What does the woman who runs into Nicholas Easter at Burger King do?
(a) Records their conversation.
(b) Asks him to start dating her.
(c) Buys him lunch.
(d) Escorts him back to the courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Easter's note to the judge request?
2. How does the author describe the replacement of Stella with Phillip?
3. What stance does Durwood Cable take as he begins to talk to the potential jurors?
4. What does Easter tell the other jurors in the jury room?
5. What does Christiano tell Hoppy is the reason for the deal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
2. What does FBI Agent Alan Madden do with Napier and Nitchmann?
3. What do Pang and Doyle do when FItch sends them to Easter's apartment?
4. What does Beverly Monk wake up thinking about and what does it lead her to do?
5. What happens when Marlee meets with Marcus for the second time?
6. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him this time and then what is the next step she takes?
7. What are the jurors allowed to do during their lunch break that is different thanks to Easter and how does the jury feel about this change?
8. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
9. What did James Local (the private investigator) find out about Claire and what does he find out about Kerr?
10. What do Fitch and Marlee talk about when they meet an hour after their first meeting?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)