|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nicholas Easter working on as Chapter 4 opens?
(a) Plan for making sure he will be picked for the jury.
(b) Jury selection questionaire.
(c) Research on the lawyers on the case.
(d) His medical history questionaire.
2. Who does Easter tell the jury Ginger is?
(a) Woman recording them.
(c) Jury consultant.
(d) Tobacco CEO.
3. What does the woman who runs into Nicholas Easter at Burger King do?
(a) Buys him lunch.
(b) Asks him to start dating her.
(c) Records their conversation.
(d) Escorts him back to the courthouse.
4. What progress pleased Fitch from over the weekend?
(a) Hulic's reaction to being followed.
(b) The information shared by Marlee.
(c) Shaver's meeting in Charlotte.
(d) Easter's part in the trial.
5. What is clear after the cross examination of Jankley by Rohr?
(a) That he was truly sorry for what he was doing.
(b) That the memos were made up.
(c) That he knew his product killed people.
(d) That he was breaking under the exessive pressure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Easter ask of the judge when he tells them that they will not be needed the next day?
2. What does Marlee ask one of the deputies to do?
3. What product does Jankle compare his company's advertising budget with?
4. What profession does Millie Dupree's husband do?
5. While the jurors are waiting for court to start, how do they mostly divide up into groups?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
2. Who does Small track down in regards to Marlee and what information does this person share?
3. What are the jurors allowed to do during their lunch break that is different thanks to Easter and how does the jury feel about this change?
4. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
5. What does Dr. Ueuker testimony reveal and why is it cut short?
6. What information about the trial do Ken and Ben share with Lonnie Shaver as before their meeting ends?
7. What does Fitch learn when he requests the jury records from two of his previous cases?
8. What does the conversation between Easter and Coleman consist of and what information does he tell her about?
9. What happens when the FBI agents take Hoppy down to Dupree's office?
10. What information do the lawyers at Whitney, Cable and White have on Easter?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)