|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the video that the jury watches after lunch?
(a) How cigarettes are addictive and what it does to the body.
(b) How cigarettes are made.
(c) Jacob Wood before he passed away.
(d) What lungs look like from long-time smokers.
2. What does Marlee tell Rohr's secretary to do?
(a) Watch for an important fax with important information.
(b) That she should make sure that Rohr takes her next call.
(c) Tell Rohr to keep an eye on Fitch.
(d) That Easter is having private conversations.
3. What opinion does the Colonel have about smoking?
(a) He believes it is very addictive.
(b) He has already made up his mind about the case.
(c) He thinks that it cannot kill you.
(d) He thinks giving it up just takes willpower.
4. What does the woman who runs into Nicholas Easter at Burger King do?
(a) Buys him lunch.
(b) Escorts him back to the courthouse.
(c) Records their conversation.
(d) Asks him to start dating her.
5. What does Kringler's testimony affect besides the jury?
(a) Fitch's meeting with the CEOs.
(b) Pynex's stock price.
(c) Rohr's plan for who will testify next.
(d) Marlee's plan for what to do next.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fitch go to meet with Marlee?
2. Why is Small sent to Lawrence by Fitch?
3. Why did the lunch never show up?
4. What happens when Hoppy opens the door Saturday morning after he visits with his wife?
5. What do Ken and Ben make clear to Lonnie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Leon Robilio as a result of smoking and how did he testify at the trial?
2. Who does Small track down in regards to Marlee and what information does this person share?
3. How does Nicholas Easter go about completing the questionnaire he was given to complete?
4. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
5. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him this time and then what is the next step she takes?
6. What does Dr. Ueuker testimony reveal and why is it cut short?
7. What does Easter tell the other members of the jury about lunch and how did he say he knew this information?
8. What three things does Easter bring to the Judges attention when he meets with him?
9. How and when did Easter and Marlee meet?
10. What does the conversation between Easter and Coleman consist of and what information does he tell her about?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)