|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What demographic group does Robilio say the tobacco industry targeted?
(c) Middle-aged people.
2. What does Rohr argue with the other lawyers who chipped in money for the trial about?
(a) Course of action to take next.
(b) Whether to tell the judge about Marlee.
(c) What to do about Marlee.
(d) What information to share with Fitch.
3. What does Easter do while Dr. Kilvan is giving his testimony?
(a) Sends a note to the judge requesting another conference.
(b) Takes notes about the facts that Dr. Kilvan is sharing.
(c) Stares at Fitch within the courtroom.
(d) Sends looks to Stella trying to keep her calm.
4. What causes the jury to have a particularly strong reaction during the testimony?
(a) Pictures of Wood's lungs.
(b) Fitch's cross examination.
(c) Video of Wood's testimony.
(d) The lunch cutlery provided by the deli.
5. What offer does Shaver receive when he calls in to talk to the CEO of SuperHouse?
(a) A huge pay raise in his salary.
(b) A job in Charlotte with a corner office.
(c) An offer for a bonus upon retirement.
(d) A bribe to ensure they tobacco companies win.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves a message at Hoppy's office for Hoppy to contact him as soon as possible?
2. What happens when Hoppy opens the door Saturday morning after he visits with his wife?
3. What does Dr. Kilvan spend his testimony sharing with the jury?
4. What did Marlee do as a joke when she was meeting Easter?
5. What is Fitch waiting for nervously in his office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the document claim about Robilio that the agents give to Hoppy to show his wife in hopes of swaying her vote?
2. What did all of the lawyers agree about in regards to Marlee after they received her fax?
3. Why have the CEOs of the tobacco companies come together and what is it they created?
4. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
5. What happens when the FBI agents take Hoppy down to Dupree's office?
6. What three things does Easter bring to the Judges attention when he meets with him?
7. What does Dr. Ueuker testimony reveal and why is it cut short?
8. What does the conversation between Easter and Coleman consist of and what information does he tell her about?
9. Who is pardoned by then challenges his dismissal and on what basis does he make this challenge?
10. What is the problem that Hoppy is told exists with the land deal that Ringwald proposes?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)