|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Marlee do as a joke when she was meeting Easter?
(a) Led Fitch's goons on a wild drive around the city.
(b) Parked close to Rohr's office.
(c) Showed Easter how she tricked Fitch's goons.
(d) Let Fitch's goons believe she was with Fitch.
2. What does Christiano tell Hoppy is the reason for the deal?
(b) Looking for a bigger target.
(c) Sense of justice.
3. Why does Marlee request an immediate interview with Fitch?
(a) To tell him to stay out of her past.
(b) To tell him that she is dealing with Rohr.
(c) To ask him for more money.
(d) To threaten him if he continues to follow her.
4. While the jurors are waiting for court to start, how do they mostly divide up into groups?
5. Why does the jury refuse to come out of the jury room when Dell calls them?
(a) They are tired of being watched and followed.
(b) They want the judge to listen to them.
(c) They don't want their bags being searched.
(d) They don't want to be sequestered.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of the winnings does Derrick ask for?
2. What stance does Durwood Cable take as he begins to talk to the potential jurors?
3. What were the investigators able to track down in regards to the past of Marlee and Easter?
4. What does Vandemeer ask Fitch if he has?
5. Why does Fitch get excited when he sees Fernandez holding a copy of Sports Illustrated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Marlee's demands when she meets with Fitch?
2. Who is pardoned by then challenges his dismissal and on what basis does he make this challenge?
3. What does Cleve finally agree to as his terms for Derrick?
4. What story does the Wall Street Journal run after Krigler's testimony?
5. What is the problem that Hoppy is told exists with the land deal that Ringwald proposes?
6. What do Pang and Doyle do when FItch sends them to Easter's apartment?
7. What does Jankle testify to when he is called as a witness?
8. What did all of the lawyers agree about in regards to Marlee after they received her fax?
9. Who has the jury selected to be the leader and how does the defense react to the decision?
10. What three things does Easter bring to the Judges attention when he meets with him?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)