|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Marlee give Fitch to comply and transfer the money?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
2. Where do Easter and Marlee fly when they leave Grand Cayman?
3. What does Hoppy report to the two FBI agents when they meet with him?
(a) That he forgot to show the document to her.
(b) That Millie was going to show it to others.
(c) That he needs more time to convince him.
(d) That Millie was not impressed with the document.
4. Which of the following best describes Harkin as he sees the verdict for the first time?
(b) Obviously surprised.
5. What do Napier and Nitchmann deny?
(a) That they are there to talk about the trial.
(b) That they claimed to be FBI agents.
(c) That they were doing anything wrong.
(d) That they know Hoppy.
6. Where is Fitch when the verdict is read?
(a) Easter's apartment.
(b) His office.
(c) The courtroom.
(d) The airport.
7. How long does Swanson have to wait for Beverly to show up for their meeting?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
8. What does Fitch do to confirm that the transfer was completed per Marlee's instructions?
(a) Faxes confirmation to Easter at the motel.
(b) Place confirmation in a special secret location.
(c) Drop off confirmation with Marlee.
(d) Call Marlee and leaves a message on her phone.
9. Why does Millie go to the Party Room in the middle of the night?
(a) She can't sleep because of what her husband says.
(b) She wants to watch some television.
(c) She needs to work out to relieve her stress.
(d) She wants to talk to Easter alone.
10. How many of the jurors (not counting Easter) say no when Easter asks who is willing to hold Pynex liable for the death of Wood?
11. What did the last defense witness, Dr. Olney, testify about?
(a) Cigarettes do not cause cancer in mice.
(b) Exposure to smoke did not cause cancer in mice.
(c) Mice choose to smoke, regardless of advertising.
(d) Mice anatomy is significantly different than human.
12. How does Rohr spend his lunch break?
(a) Talking about which side they believe is winning.
(b) Trying to get in contact with Marlee.
(c) Talking to Cleve about what to do about Maple.
(d) Working to figure out which jurors are on his side.
13. What does Fitch think will happen once he hears Napier and Nitchmann's story?
(a) Marlee will double cross him.
(b) Millie will vote against the defense.
(c) The FBI will become involved in the verdict.
(d) Easter will have to work hard to convince Millie.
14. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
(b) Behavioral psychologist.
(c) Cancer specialist.
(d) Advertising agent.
15. What does Easter say to convince Millie that she should still be on the jury?
(a) That she should not let anyone else control her.
(b) That the judge would not let her off the jury now.
(c) That Hoppy's safety depends on it.
(d) It is the right thing to do since it is at such a late stage in the trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christiano tell Hoppy he has to do the next time he visits Millie?
2. What does Easter do that is expressly forbidden during the personal visit time?
3. Who accompanies Easter back to his apartment complex?
4. Which of the jurors doesn't understand why Mrs. Wood should become a multimillionaire?
5. Why does Beverly plan on going to visit a girl named Phoebe?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)