|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lonnie say that Easter can't talk money?
(a) The judge said they can't consider money.
(b) There is too much arguing.
(c) They aren't allowed to talk about money.
(d) He doesn't have all of the votes.
2. What do six of the jurors do to pass the time on Saturday night?
(a) Go to a football game.
(b) Go out on a boat.
(c) Watch a movie in the party room.
(d) Go out to a dance club.
3. What are the legal professors being interviewed predicting the future of?
(a) Jury verdicts.
(b) Tobacco CEOs.
(c) Tobacco liability.
4. What does the letter ask for that Easter sends to the judge?
(a) That the trial end today.
(b) That the trial continue on Saturday.
(c) That the judge meet with each juror individually.
(d) That the jury get more free time.
5. Which of the following is an appropriate synonym for the word acclamation as used in the following sentence: Easter is elected foreman by acclamation.
6. What does Dr. McQuade testify is true?
(a) Smokers are an uneducated and uninformed population.
(b) Smokers do not believe in the company advertising.
(c) Smokers make informed choices about buying cigarettes.
(d) Smokers have no control over their choices.
7. How much money does Easter think they should give to Mrs. Wood?
(a) One million dollars.
(b) No money, just the verdict.
(c) One billion dollars.
(d) One hundred thousand dollars.
8. What does Fitch do to confirm that the transfer was completed per Marlee's instructions?
(a) Place confirmation in a special secret location.
(b) Faxes confirmation to Easter at the motel.
(c) Drop off confirmation with Marlee.
(d) Call Marlee and leaves a message on her phone.
9. What does Christiano tell Hoppy he has to do the next time he visits Millie?
(a) Convince her to change her vote and come clean.
(b) Tell her that his life relies on the vote she makes.
(c) Show her the document again and talk about the case.
(d) Get her to show the document to other jurors.
10. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
(a) He is arrested for drunk driving.
(b) He crashes his car into a pole.
(c) He stops at a casino and loses most of the money.
(d) He is followed by Cleve.
11. Which of the jurors votes that they get through the reports rather than voting at this time?
12. What does Fitch think will happen once he hears Napier and Nitchmann's story?
(a) Millie will vote against the defense.
(b) Easter will have to work hard to convince Millie.
(c) Marlee will double cross him.
(d) The FBI will become involved in the verdict.
13. What does Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode say about advertising?
(a) All advertising is aimed at young people.
(b) Advertising is ineffective on young people.
(c) Advertising is ineffective as a whole.
(d) No advertising is aimed at young people.
14. After figuring out the average about how much money does the jury believe should be awarded to Mrs. Wood?
(a) Four hundred and two million dollars.
(b) Four million dollars.
(c) Two million dollars.
(d) Four hundred million dollars.
15. What does Easter tell Marlee when he calls her?
(a) That he wants to make a new deal.
(b) That he has some new information.
(c) The delivery was made.
(d) That he needs a private meeting with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country is Easter's passport to help him get through customs?
2. How long does Swanson have to wait for Beverly to show up for their meeting?
3. Who calls Swanson at three-thirty in the morning on Monday?
4. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode 's specialty?
5. What suggestion does Easter make to get through the thousands of pages of reports that were entered into evidence?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)