|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the jurors celebrate before they head off to church?
(a) Their last day being sequestered.
(b) Millie and Hoppy's anniversary.
(c) Loreen's birthday.
(d) The end of the trial.
2. What do Napier and Nitchmann deny?
(a) That they know Hoppy.
(b) That they were doing anything wrong.
(c) That they claimed to be FBI agents.
(d) That they are there to talk about the trial.
3. How does Rohr practice his closing statements?
(a) He records it with a camera and watches it.
(b) In front of the mirror.
(c) In the courtroom alone.
(d) In front of seven lawyers who critique him.
4. Who accompanies Easter back to his apartment complex?
(a) No one.
5. Which juror claims loudly that he did not vote for this verdict?
6. What does Easter do with the information that Millie shares with him?
(a) Calls Marlee and fills her in.
(b) Ponders it as he falls to sleep.
(c) Calls Millie's husband.
(d) Writes another letter to the judge.
7. How much money does Swanson offer to pay Beverly for the new information about Claire?
8. Where does Marlee wire the money she makes during her trading sessions?
(a) Grand Cayman.
9. Why does Millie go to the Party Room in the middle of the night?
(a) She needs to work out to relieve her stress.
(b) She wants to watch some television.
(c) She can't sleep because of what her husband says.
(d) She wants to talk to Easter alone.
10. What does Fitch consider doing when he gets the call from Swanson about Marlee's past, but then disregards doing?
(a) Meeting with the CEOs and asking for more money.
(b) Killing Marlee.
(c) Calling in a bomb threat.
(d) Telling the judge that the jury has been compromised.
11. What does Marlee do when Fitch arrives at the apartment?
(a) Plays music loudly so they cannot be recorded.
(b) Takes him into a back room and speaks quietly.
(c) Scans him for bugs and wires.
(d) Takes him to a different location.
12. From what country is Marlee's passport which allows her to get through customs with no difficulties?
(a) Cayman Islands.
13. Why does Easter send another note to the judge before the verdict is read?
(a) He asks the judge to clear the courtroom.
(b) He needs to talk to the judge privately again.
(c) He wants protection after the verdict.
(d) He wants to thank the judge for his help.
14. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
(a) He is followed by Cleve.
(b) He stops at a casino and loses most of the money.
(c) He is arrested for drunk driving.
(d) He crashes his car into a pole.
15. What does Easter say to convince Millie that she should still be on the jury?
(a) It is the right thing to do since it is at such a late stage in the trial.
(b) That she should not let anyone else control her.
(c) That Hoppy's safety depends on it.
(d) That the judge would not let her off the jury now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode 's specialty?
2. What does Fitch do when he hears about the incident with Napier and Nitchmann?
3. What does Judge Harkin arrange before he reconvenes court?
4. What do Marlee and Easter do while they are on the plane?
5. What information does Fitch keep from the CEOs?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)