|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Henry and Easter agree about when they discuss the trial?
(a) That a mistrial would be disastrous.
(b) That the tobacco side seems to be winning.
(c) That they have already reached a decision.
(d) That the testimony is boring.
2. Who calls Swanson at three-thirty in the morning on Monday?
3. What information does Fitch keep from the CEOs?
(a) Where all of the money is.
(b) What they are doing after the trial.
(c) What he had to do to ensure the verdict.
(d) That he knows Easter and Marlee.
4. What do Napier and Nitchmann deny?
(a) That they are there to talk about the trial.
(b) That they know Hoppy.
(c) That they claimed to be FBI agents.
(d) That they were doing anything wrong.
5. Who does Fitch tell Marlee may already be on their side?
6. What does Fitch do when he hears about the incident with Napier and Nitchmann?
(a) Tries to get in touch with Marlee.
(b) Breaks a lamp with his fist.
(c) Punches the wall.
(d) Calls up Swanson.
7. What threat does Marlee make if anything goes wrong with the deal between her and Fitch?
(a) A legal recourse where Fitch will go to jail.
(b) A hung jury with no decision and where they'll have to start all over.
(c) A large verdict for the plaintiff.
(d) Physical injury to Fitch.
8. Who called Phoebe looking for information about Claire?
(c) Jeff Kerr.
9. Where does Marlee wire the money she makes during her trading sessions?
(a) Grand Cayman.
10. How much money does Easter think they should give to Mrs. Wood?
(a) One million dollars.
(b) One hundred thousand dollars.
(c) One billion dollars.
(d) No money, just the verdict.
11. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him at the pay phone?
(a) That they will be making a deal with Rohr.
(b) That they will be losing a juror that day.
(c) That he needs to stop looking into their pasts.
(d) That she wants a meeting without being recorded.
12. Which of the following best describes Harkin as he sees the verdict for the first time?
(d) Obviously surprised.
13. What do the jurors celebrate before they head off to church?
(a) Millie and Hoppy's anniversary.
(b) The end of the trial.
(c) Loreen's birthday.
(d) Their last day being sequestered.
14. How much money does Fitch ask all of the CEOs to transfer?
(a) 4 million.
(b) 1 million.
(c) 3 million.
(d) 2 million.
15. What does Fitch do before he organizes the wire transfer?
(a) Goes off alone.
(b) Calls the FBI agent researching Marlee's past.
(c) Consults an expert.
(d) Tries one last time to find out more about Easter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fitch carrying when he meets Marlee?
2. What does Lonnie say has always been Easter's?
3. What are the jurors allowed to do that they previously had not been allowed to do previously?
4. Why does Beverly plan on going to visit a girl named Phoebe?
5. What does the jury debate whether it is just as addictive as cigarettes?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)