|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
(a) He crashes his car into a pole.
(b) He stops at a casino and loses most of the money.
(c) He is followed by Cleve.
(d) He is arrested for drunk driving.
2. Which juror worries Easter?
3. From what country is Easter's passport to help him get through customs?
(b) United Kingdom.
(c) Cayman Islands.
4. What is Fitch carrying when he meets Marlee?
5. According to Easter the verdict will be nothing if it is not what?
(a) High in amount of financial reward.
(c) Well written.
6. What does Fitch come clean about during his last meeting with Marlee?
(a) The situation about Hoppy.
(b) That he heard about the situation with Angel.
(c) That he is still trying to find out about her past.
(d) That his men are not really with the FBI.
7. Why does Lonnie say that Easter can't talk money?
(a) The judge said they can't consider money.
(b) They aren't allowed to talk about money.
(c) There is too much arguing.
(d) He doesn't have all of the votes.
8. What does Fitch do when he hears about the incident with Napier and Nitchmann?
(a) Breaks a lamp with his fist.
(b) Calls up Swanson.
(c) Tries to get in touch with Marlee.
(d) Punches the wall.
9. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode 's specialty?
10. What are the jurors allowed to do that they previously had not been allowed to do previously?
(a) Have personal visits.
(b) Watch a movie together.
(c) Listen to the case long past midnight.
(d) Attend their church services unsupervised.
11. Who does Fitch tell Marlee may already be on their side?
12. Who called Phoebe looking for information about Claire?
(a) Jeff Kerr.
13. What did the last defense witness, Dr. Olney, testify about?
(a) Mice choose to smoke, regardless of advertising.
(b) Mice anatomy is significantly different than human.
(c) Exposure to smoke did not cause cancer in mice.
(d) Cigarettes do not cause cancer in mice.
14. What does Easter promise when the Judge asks if they will come up with a verdict?
(a) They will never be able to agree.
(b) There will be one that evening.
(c) They will need more time.
(d) They have one ready for the judge.
15. Which of the jurors votes that they get through the reports rather than voting at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What threat does Marlee make if anything goes wrong with the deal between her and Fitch?
2. What does the jury debate whether it is just as addictive as cigarettes?
3. What does Marlee do after she lets Easter know she has the money?
4. What do six of the jurors do to pass the time on Saturday night?
5. How long does Marlee give Fitch to comply and transfer the money?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)