|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode 's specialty?
2. What does Easter do to Herman's coffee?
(a) Slips pills into .
(b) Puts hot sauce in it.
(c) Pours a liquid in it.
(d) Drops poison in it.
3. Where is Fitch when the verdict is read?
(a) The courtroom.
(b) His office.
(c) The airport.
(d) Easter's apartment.
4. What does Marlee do after she lets Easter know she has the money?
(a) Drives to the courthouse.
(b) Heads to the airport.
(c) Checks into a new motel.
(d) Rents a car and drives cross country.
5. What does Lonnie say has always been Easter's?
(a) Foreman position.
6. What does Fitch try to get out of Marlee?
(a) Information about her past.
(b) Easter's real name.
(c) How she got information about the jurors.
(d) Why she is doing what she is doing.
7. How does Rohr practice his closing statements?
(a) In front of the mirror.
(b) In the courtroom alone.
(c) In front of seven lawyers who critique him.
(d) He records it with a camera and watches it.
8. What does Fitch offer to Marlee to help Easter convince the juror he is worried about?
(a) Information about the abortion.
(b) A packet of information about this person.
(c) Information about a cheating husband.
(d) A picture of her before her surgery.
9. What do six of the jurors do to pass the time on Saturday night?
(a) Go out on a boat.
(b) Watch a movie in the party room.
(c) Go to a football game.
(d) Go out to a dance club.
10. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
(a) He is arrested for drunk driving.
(b) He crashes his car into a pole.
(c) He is followed by Cleve.
(d) He stops at a casino and loses most of the money.
11. Why does Marcus ask Marlee to stop at 22 million when they are buying and trading stocks?
(a) Because any ore would need approval from upper management.
(b) Because he knows that the market is closing and they will not be able to trade any longer.
(c) Because they are asking for trouble if they continue.
(d) Because the prices seem to be dropping and he wants to stay safe.
12. How much money does Marlee ask Fitch for?
(a) 15 million.
(b) 1 million.
(c) 10 million.
(d) 5 million.
13. What does Easter tell Marlee when he calls her?
(a) That he has some new information.
(b) The delivery was made.
(c) That he needs a private meeting with her.
(d) That he wants to make a new deal.
14. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
(a) Behavioral psychologist.
(b) Advertising agent.
(c) Cancer specialist.
15. According to Easter the verdict will be nothing if it is not what?
(c) Well written.
(d) High in amount of financial reward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter ask for that Easter sends to the judge?
2. Where do Cleve and Derrick meet to exchange the money?
3. What does Easter do with the information that Millie shares with him?
4. Where do Easter and Marlee fly when they leave Grand Cayman?
5. What are the legal professors being interviewed predicting the future of?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)