|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
(a) He stops at a casino and loses most of the money.
(b) He is followed by Cleve.
(c) He is arrested for drunk driving.
(d) He crashes his car into a pole.
2. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
(b) Cancer specialist.
(c) Advertising agent.
(d) Behavioral psychologist.
3. What does Fitch consider doing when he gets the call from Swanson about Marlee's past, but then disregards doing?
(a) Killing Marlee.
(b) Telling the judge that the jury has been compromised.
(c) Calling in a bomb threat.
(d) Meeting with the CEOs and asking for more money.
4. From what country is Easter's passport to help him get through customs?
(a) Cayman Islands.
(b) United Kingdom.
5. What does Judge Harkin do before he releases the jury?
(a) Gives a lengthy thank you.
(b) Talks to the attorneys.
(c) Asks them to return to the box and reconsider.
(d) Asks each juror to confirm the vote.
6. Why does Easter send another note to the judge before the verdict is read?
(a) He wants protection after the verdict.
(b) He needs to talk to the judge privately again.
(c) He asks the judge to clear the courtroom.
(d) He wants to thank the judge for his help.
7. What does Lonnie say has always been Easter's?
(b) Foreman position.
8. Why does Rohr write the amount $800,000,000 on the whiteboard?
(a) This is how much Wood's life was deemed worth.
(b) This is how much he thinks is fair.
(c) This is how much he is allowed to ask for by law.
(d) This is how much cash Pynex has.
9. How much money does Swanson offer to pay Beverly for the new information about Claire?
10. Where does Marlee wire the money she makes during her trading sessions?
(c) Grand Cayman.
11. Where is Fitch when the verdict is read?
(a) Easter's apartment.
(b) The courtroom.
(c) His office.
(d) The airport.
12. What does Fitch do when he hears about the incident with Napier and Nitchmann?
(a) Calls up Swanson.
(b) Punches the wall.
(c) Breaks a lamp with his fist.
(d) Tries to get in touch with Marlee.
13. How does Rohr spend his lunch break?
(a) Talking to Cleve about what to do about Maple.
(b) Working to figure out which jurors are on his side.
(c) Trying to get in contact with Marlee.
(d) Talking about which side they believe is winning.
14. What do Marlee and Easter do while they are on the plane?
(a) Try to figure out how to spend the money.
(b) Try to find out where FItch is.
(c) Talk about their next scam.
(d) Watch coverage of the verdict.
15. Which juror worries Easter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the jurors votes that they get through the reports rather than voting at this time?
2. What does Fitch think will happen once he hears Napier and Nitchmann's story?
3. Who accompanies Easter back to his apartment complex?
4. What is the jury vote on whether or not nicotine is addictive?
5. What are the legal professors being interviewed predicting the future of?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)