|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the jurors (not counting Easter) say no when Easter asks who is willing to hold Pynex liable for the death of Wood?
2. What is Fitch carrying when he meets Marlee?
3. What is Fitch hoping will happen while he sits in his office?
(a) Their will be a mistrial.
(b) The jury will finish voting.
(c) Swanson will have found Marlee.
(d) Marlee will call.
4. Where do Easter and Marlee fly when they leave Grand Cayman?
5. What does Easter tell Marlee when he calls her?
(a) The delivery was made.
(b) That he needs a private meeting with her.
(c) That he wants to make a new deal.
(d) That he has some new information.
6. What information does Fitch keep from the CEOs?
(a) Where all of the money is.
(b) What they are doing after the trial.
(c) What he had to do to ensure the verdict.
(d) That he knows Easter and Marlee.
7. Who accompanies Easter back to his apartment complex?
(d) No one.
8. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
(b) Cancer specialist.
(c) Advertising agent.
(d) Behavioral psychologist.
9. What do six of the jurors do to pass the time on Saturday night?
(a) Go to a football game.
(b) Go out on a boat.
(c) Go out to a dance club.
(d) Watch a movie in the party room.
10. What do Marlee and Easter do while they are on the plane?
(a) Try to find out where FItch is.
(b) Talk about their next scam.
(c) Try to figure out how to spend the money.
(d) Watch coverage of the verdict.
11. Who does Fitch tell Marlee may already be on their side?
12. What does Fitch come clean about during his last meeting with Marlee?
(a) That his men are not really with the FBI.
(b) That he heard about the situation with Angel.
(c) The situation about Hoppy.
(d) That he is still trying to find out about her past.
13. Why does Lonnie say that Easter can't talk money?
(a) They aren't allowed to talk about money.
(b) He doesn't have all of the votes.
(c) There is too much arguing.
(d) The judge said they can't consider money.
14. Why does Beverly plan on going to visit a girl named Phoebe?
(a) To find out more about Claire's background.
(b) To learn about Jeff Kerr.
(c) To try to find out if Swanson is there.
(d) To take her to meet with Fitch.
15. What does Fitch do when he hears about the incident with Napier and Nitchmann?
(a) Calls up Swanson.
(b) Punches the wall.
(c) Tries to get in touch with Marlee.
(d) Breaks a lamp with his fist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggestion does Easter make to get through the thousands of pages of reports that were entered into evidence?
2. What do Henry and Easter agree about when they discuss the trial?
3. Why does Rohr write the amount $800,000,000 on the whiteboard?
4. Why does Millie go to the Party Room in the middle of the night?
5. Where does Marlee wire the money she makes during her trading sessions?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)