|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Swanson have to wait for Beverly to show up for their meeting?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
2. What is Fitch hoping will happen while he sits in his office?
(a) Their will be a mistrial.
(b) Marlee will call.
(c) The jury will finish voting.
(d) Swanson will have found Marlee.
3. From what country is Easter's passport to help him get through customs?
(c) Cayman Islands.
(d) United Kingdom.
4. Why does Easter send another note to the judge before the verdict is read?
(a) He needs to talk to the judge privately again.
(b) He wants to thank the judge for his help.
(c) He asks the judge to clear the courtroom.
(d) He wants protection after the verdict.
5. Which of the following is an appropriate synonym for the word acclamation as used in the following sentence: Easter is elected foreman by acclamation.
6. Who does Marlee tell Fitch will be the next juror to go?
7. From what country is Marlee's passport which allows her to get through customs with no difficulties?
(c) Cayman Islands.
8. Which juror claims loudly that he did not vote for this verdict?
9. What does Easter tell the Judge when he calls to arrange a meeting with him?
(a) That he wants to be removed from the jury.
(b) That he needs more clothes since his apartment burned.
(c) That other jurors are getting suspicious about their meetings.
(d) That he has very important information for him.
10. Who called Phoebe looking for information about Claire?
(d) Jeff Kerr.
11. Why doesn't Fitch attend the Saturday morning testimony?
(a) He is making the money transfer.
(b) He needs some time to himself.
(c) He meets with a private investigator.
(d) He is meeting with the CEOs.
12. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode 's specialty?
13. How much money does Marlee ask Fitch for?
(a) 1 million.
(b) 5 million.
(c) 10 million.
(d) 15 million.
14. Who accompanies Easter back to his apartment complex?
(b) No one.
15. Where do Easter and Marlee fly when they leave Grand Cayman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fitch carrying when he meets Marlee?
2. What did the last defense witness, Dr. Olney, testify about?
3. Why does Millie go to the Party Room in the middle of the night?
4. Where is the account that Marlee eventually wants the money transferred?
5. What does Easter do that is expressly forbidden during the personal visit time?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)