|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Easter the verdict will be nothing if it is not what?
(b) Well written.
(c) High in amount of financial reward.
2. How does Rohr practice his closing statements?
(a) In front of the mirror.
(b) In the courtroom alone.
(c) In front of seven lawyers who critique him.
(d) He records it with a camera and watches it.
3. What does Lonnie say has always been Easter's?
(d) Foreman position.
4. How much money does Marlee ask Fitch for?
(a) 15 million.
(b) 5 million.
(c) 10 million.
(d) 1 million.
5. Why does Marcus ask Marlee to stop at 22 million when they are buying and trading stocks?
(a) Because he knows that the market is closing and they will not be able to trade any longer.
(b) Because they are asking for trouble if they continue.
(c) Because the prices seem to be dropping and he wants to stay safe.
(d) Because any ore would need approval from upper management.
6. Which juror claims loudly that he did not vote for this verdict?
7. What does Fitch try to get out of Marlee?
(a) How she got information about the jurors.
(b) Easter's real name.
(c) Why she is doing what she is doing.
(d) Information about her past.
8. Where is Fitch when the verdict is read?
(a) The airport.
(b) Easter's apartment.
(c) His office.
(d) The courtroom.
9. How much money does Cleve give to Derrick?
10. Why does Easter send another note to the judge before the verdict is read?
(a) He wants protection after the verdict.
(b) He needs to talk to the judge privately again.
(c) He wants to thank the judge for his help.
(d) He asks the judge to clear the courtroom.
11. What does Fitch offer to Marlee to help Easter convince the juror he is worried about?
(a) A packet of information about this person.
(b) A picture of her before her surgery.
(c) Information about the abortion.
(d) Information about a cheating husband.
12. What does Derrick take from the lobby of Whitney, Cable and White?
(b) List of lawyers.
(d) Business cards.
13. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him at the pay phone?
(a) That they will be making a deal with Rohr.
(b) That they will be losing a juror that day.
(c) That he needs to stop looking into their pasts.
(d) That she wants a meeting without being recorded.
14. What does Derrick do before he heads out to meet Angel?
(a) Sits back and has a drink of coffee.
(b) Plays at the crap tables.
(c) Stops to get a few drinks.
(d) Follows Cleve to see where he goes.
15. Which of the jurors doesn't understand why Mrs. Wood should become a multimillionaire?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fitch do when he hears about the incident with Napier and Nitchmann?
2. What do Cable and Rohr agree on?
3. What information did Swanson find out about the people he believes to be Marlee's parents?
4. What does Fitch do to confirm that the transfer was completed per Marlee's instructions?
5. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)