|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Easter and Marlee fly when they leave Grand Cayman?
2. After figuring out the average about how much money does the jury believe should be awarded to Mrs. Wood?
(a) Four hundred and two million dollars.
(b) Four million dollars.
(c) Two million dollars.
(d) Four hundred million dollars.
3. What does Fitch offer to Marlee to help Easter convince the juror he is worried about?
(a) Information about a cheating husband.
(b) A picture of her before her surgery.
(c) Information about the abortion.
(d) A packet of information about this person.
4. What information does Swanson get about Marlee from Beverly Monk?
(a) That she and Jeff always hung out together but never talked to others.
(b) That she had a boyfriend, who was not named Jeff, but suddenly disappeared.
(c) That she seemed well off and rarely talked about her past.
(d) That she was poor and then suddenly very well off but never said where it was from.
5. What information does Fitch keep from the CEOs?
(a) Where all of the money is.
(b) What he had to do to ensure the verdict.
(c) What they are doing after the trial.
(d) That he knows Easter and Marlee.
6. What does Easter say to convince Millie that she should still be on the jury?
(a) That Hoppy's safety depends on it.
(b) That the judge would not let her off the jury now.
(c) That she should not let anyone else control her.
(d) It is the right thing to do since it is at such a late stage in the trial.
7. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him at the pay phone?
(a) That they will be making a deal with Rohr.
(b) That he needs to stop looking into their pasts.
(c) That she wants a meeting without being recorded.
(d) That they will be losing a juror that day.
8. Which of the following is an appropriate synonym for the word acclamation as used in the following sentence: Easter is elected foreman by acclamation.
9. Who does Fitch tell Marlee may already be on their side?
10. What does Fitch come clean about during his last meeting with Marlee?
(a) That his men are not really with the FBI.
(b) That he heard about the situation with Angel.
(c) The situation about Hoppy.
(d) That he is still trying to find out about her past.
11. Which juror claims loudly that he did not vote for this verdict?
12. What does Hoppy report to the two FBI agents when they meet with him?
(a) That Millie was not impressed with the document.
(b) That he needs more time to convince him.
(c) That Millie was going to show it to others.
(d) That he forgot to show the document to her.
13. What do Marlee and Easter do while they are on the plane?
(a) Watch coverage of the verdict.
(b) Try to find out where FItch is.
(c) Try to figure out how to spend the money.
(d) Talk about their next scam.
14. According to Easter the verdict will be nothing if it is not what?
(c) High in amount of financial reward.
(d) Well written.
15. What does Fitch do to confirm that the transfer was completed per Marlee's instructions?
(a) Faxes confirmation to Easter at the motel.
(b) Place confirmation in a special secret location.
(c) Drop off confirmation with Marlee.
(d) Call Marlee and leaves a message on her phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Henry and Easter agree about when they discuss the trial?
2. What do the jurors celebrate before they head off to church?
3. What does Marlee do after she lets Easter know she has the money?
4. Why does Rohr write the amount $800,000,000 on the whiteboard?
5. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)