|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rohr, Cable and the judge argue about?
(a) What to do next.
(b) Whether to call a mistrial.
(c) Which juror should replace Herman.
(d) Who should close first.
2. What does Fitch think will happen once he hears Napier and Nitchmann's story?
(a) Marlee will double cross him.
(b) Easter will have to work hard to convince Millie.
(c) Millie will vote against the defense.
(d) The FBI will become involved in the verdict.
3. How much money does Easter think they should give to Mrs. Wood?
(a) No money, just the verdict.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) One billion dollars.
(d) One hundred thousand dollars.
4. What does Easter do to Herman's coffee?
(a) Pours a liquid in it.
(b) Puts hot sauce in it.
(c) Slips pills into .
(d) Drops poison in it.
5. Where do Easter and Marlee fly when they leave Grand Cayman?
6. How much money does Marlee ask Fitch for?
(a) 10 million.
(b) 5 million.
(c) 15 million.
(d) 1 million.
7. How much money does Fitch ask all of the CEOs to transfer?
(a) 4 million.
(b) 3 million.
(c) 2 million.
(d) 1 million.
8. Why does Lonnie say that Easter can't talk money?
(a) They aren't allowed to talk about money.
(b) He doesn't have all of the votes.
(c) The judge said they can't consider money.
(d) There is too much arguing.
9. What does the letter ask for that Easter sends to the judge?
(a) That the trial end today.
(b) That the jury get more free time.
(c) That the trial continue on Saturday.
(d) That the judge meet with each juror individually.
10. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode 's specialty?
11. What does Easter do with the information that Millie shares with him?
(a) Calls Millie's husband.
(b) Writes another letter to the judge.
(c) Calls Marlee and fills her in.
(d) Ponders it as he falls to sleep.
12. What does Fitch do before he organizes the wire transfer?
(a) Consults an expert.
(b) Goes off alone.
(c) Calls the FBI agent researching Marlee's past.
(d) Tries one last time to find out more about Easter.
13. What does Fitch try to get out of Marlee?
(a) How she got information about the jurors.
(b) Why she is doing what she is doing.
(c) Easter's real name.
(d) Information about her past.
14. What does Fitch offer to Marlee to help Easter convince the juror he is worried about?
(a) A picture of her before her surgery.
(b) A packet of information about this person.
(c) Information about the abortion.
(d) Information about a cheating husband.
15. What does Judge Harkin arrange before he reconvenes court?
(a) A microphone so everyone can hear the verdict.
(b) A clear courtroom.
(c) Cameras in the courtroom.
(d) Protection for Easter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the jurors allowed to do that they previously had not been allowed to do previously?
2. What does Fitch consider doing when he gets the call from Swanson about Marlee's past, but then disregards doing?
3. What does Derrick do before he heads out to meet Angel?
4. What is Fitch hoping will happen while he sits in his office?
5. Who does Fitch tell Marlee may already be on their side?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)