|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marlee tell Fitch will be the next juror to go?
2. Which juror has chosen to often stay alone?
3. Which of the jurors doesn't understand why Mrs. Wood should become a multimillionaire?
4. What does Marlee do when Fitch arrives at the apartment?
(a) Scans him for bugs and wires.
(b) Takes him into a back room and speaks quietly.
(c) Plays music loudly so they cannot be recorded.
(d) Takes him to a different location.
5. What does Fitch do when he hears about the incident with Napier and Nitchmann?
(a) Tries to get in touch with Marlee.
(b) Punches the wall.
(c) Calls up Swanson.
(d) Breaks a lamp with his fist.
6. How much money does Marlee ask Fitch for?
(a) 10 million.
(b) 15 million.
(c) 1 million.
(d) 5 million.
7. What does Hoppy report to the two FBI agents when they meet with him?
(a) That he needs more time to convince him.
(b) That Millie was going to show it to others.
(c) That he forgot to show the document to her.
(d) That Millie was not impressed with the document.
8. What does Dr. McQuade testify is true?
(a) Smokers make informed choices about buying cigarettes.
(b) Smokers do not believe in the company advertising.
(c) Smokers are an uneducated and uninformed population.
(d) Smokers have no control over their choices.
9. What does Easter do to Herman's coffee?
(a) Drops poison in it.
(b) Puts hot sauce in it.
(c) Pours a liquid in it.
(d) Slips pills into .
10. Where do Easter and Marlee fly when they leave Grand Cayman?
11. Who does Fitch tell Marlee may already be on their side?
12. Who accompanies Easter back to his apartment complex?
(d) No one.
13. What does Derrick take from the lobby of Whitney, Cable and White?
(a) List of lawyers.
(c) Business cards.
14. What does Lonnie say has always been Easter's?
(c) Foreman position.
15. What does the jury debate whether it is just as addictive as cigarettes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beverly plan on going to visit a girl named Phoebe?
2. What is Fitch carrying when he meets Marlee?
3. Where is Fitch when the verdict is read?
4. What information does Swanson get about Marlee from Beverly Monk?
5. What did the last defense witness, Dr. Olney, testify about?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)