|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fitch do before he organizes the wire transfer?
(a) Goes off alone.
(b) Consults an expert.
(c) Tries one last time to find out more about Easter.
(d) Calls the FBI agent researching Marlee's past.
2. How does Rohr practice his closing statements?
(a) In the courtroom alone.
(b) He records it with a camera and watches it.
(c) In front of the mirror.
(d) In front of seven lawyers who critique him.
3. What do Marlee and Easter do while they are on the plane?
(a) Try to figure out how to spend the money.
(b) Talk about their next scam.
(c) Try to find out where FItch is.
(d) Watch coverage of the verdict.
4. What does Lonnie say has always been Easter's?
(a) Foreman position.
5. What do Rohr, Cable and the judge argue about?
(a) Who should close first.
(b) Whether to call a mistrial.
(c) What to do next.
(d) Which juror should replace Herman.
6. Which of the following is an appropriate synonym for the word acclamation as used in the following sentence: Easter is elected foreman by acclamation.
7. What does Easter tell the Judge when he calls to arrange a meeting with him?
(a) That he has very important information for him.
(b) That he wants to be removed from the jury.
(c) That other jurors are getting suspicious about their meetings.
(d) That he needs more clothes since his apartment burned.
8. Who accompanies Easter back to his apartment complex?
(a) No one.
9. What threat does Marlee make if anything goes wrong with the deal between her and Fitch?
(a) A legal recourse where Fitch will go to jail.
(b) A hung jury with no decision and where they'll have to start all over.
(c) Physical injury to Fitch.
(d) A large verdict for the plaintiff.
10. Who called Phoebe looking for information about Claire?
(c) Jeff Kerr.
11. What does the jury debate whether it is just as addictive as cigarettes?
12. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him at the pay phone?
(a) That he needs to stop looking into their pasts.
(b) That they will be making a deal with Rohr.
(c) That they will be losing a juror that day.
(d) That she wants a meeting without being recorded.
13. How much money does Cleve give to Derrick?
14. What does Derrick take from the lobby of Whitney, Cable and White?
(b) List of lawyers.
(d) Business cards.
15. What does Derrick do before he heads out to meet Angel?
(a) Stops to get a few drinks.
(b) Plays at the crap tables.
(c) Sits back and has a drink of coffee.
(d) Follows Cleve to see where he goes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the legal professors being interviewed predicting the future of?
2. What new demand does Maple make as he meets with Cleve?
3. How much money does Fitch ask all of the CEOs to transfer?
4. How long does Marlee give Fitch to comply and transfer the money?
5. What does Easter promise when the Judge asks if they will come up with a verdict?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)