|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rohr spend his lunch break?
(a) Talking to Cleve about what to do about Maple.
(b) Working to figure out which jurors are on his side.
(c) Trying to get in contact with Marlee.
(d) Talking about which side they believe is winning.
2. What does Marlee do when Fitch arrives at the apartment?
(a) Takes him into a back room and speaks quietly.
(b) Takes him to a different location.
(c) Plays music loudly so they cannot be recorded.
(d) Scans him for bugs and wires.
3. What does Judge Harkin do before he releases the jury?
(a) Asks each juror to confirm the vote.
(b) Asks them to return to the box and reconsider.
(c) Talks to the attorneys.
(d) Gives a lengthy thank you.
4. Why does Easter send another note to the judge before the verdict is read?
(a) He wants protection after the verdict.
(b) He needs to talk to the judge privately again.
(c) He asks the judge to clear the courtroom.
(d) He wants to thank the judge for his help.
5. Which juror worries Easter?
6. What do six of the jurors do to pass the time on Saturday night?
(a) Go out on a boat.
(b) Go to a football game.
(c) Go out to a dance club.
(d) Watch a movie in the party room.
7. What do Napier and Nitchmann deny?
(a) That they claimed to be FBI agents.
(b) That they are there to talk about the trial.
(c) That they were doing anything wrong.
(d) That they know Hoppy.
8. What do Henry and Easter agree about when they discuss the trial?
(a) That a mistrial would be disastrous.
(b) That the tobacco side seems to be winning.
(c) That they have already reached a decision.
(d) That the testimony is boring.
9. Who does Marlee tell Fitch will be the next juror to go?
10. How many of the jurors (not counting Easter) say no when Easter asks who is willing to hold Pynex liable for the death of Wood?
11. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
(b) Behavioral psychologist.
(c) Advertising agent.
(d) Cancer specialist.
12. What does Derrick take from the lobby of Whitney, Cable and White?
(a) Business cards.
(b) List of lawyers.
13. What does Fitch think will happen once he hears Napier and Nitchmann's story?
(a) Easter will have to work hard to convince Millie.
(b) The FBI will become involved in the verdict.
(c) Marlee will double cross him.
(d) Millie will vote against the defense.
14. What are the legal professors being interviewed predicting the future of?
(a) Tobacco CEOs.
(b) Tobacco liability.
(c) Jury verdicts.
15. Who accompanies Easter back to his apartment complex?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which juror has chosen to often stay alone?
2. Where is Fitch when the verdict is read?
3. What threat does Marlee make if anything goes wrong with the deal between her and Fitch?
4. What information does Swanson get about Marlee from Beverly Monk?
5. What do Marlee and Easter do while they are on the plane?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)