|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what country is Marlee's passport which allows her to get through customs with no difficulties?
(c) Cayman Islands.
2. Who calls Swanson at three-thirty in the morning on Monday?
3. What do Napier and Nitchmann deny?
(a) That they know Hoppy.
(b) That they were doing anything wrong.
(c) That they claimed to be FBI agents.
(d) That they are there to talk about the trial.
4. What does Hoppy report to the two FBI agents when they meet with him?
(a) That Millie was not impressed with the document.
(b) That he needs more time to convince him.
(c) That he forgot to show the document to her.
(d) That Millie was going to show it to others.
5. What is Fitch carrying when he meets Marlee?
6. What do Henry and Easter agree about when they discuss the trial?
(a) That the tobacco side seems to be winning.
(b) That they have already reached a decision.
(c) That the testimony is boring.
(d) That a mistrial would be disastrous.
7. From what country is Easter's passport to help him get through customs?
(c) Cayman Islands.
(d) United Kingdom.
8. What do Rohr, Cable and the judge argue about?
(a) Who should close first.
(b) Whether to call a mistrial.
(c) Which juror should replace Herman.
(d) What to do next.
9. Who accompanies Easter back to his apartment complex?
(a) No one.
10. What does Easter say to convince Millie that she should still be on the jury?
(a) That she should not let anyone else control her.
(b) It is the right thing to do since it is at such a late stage in the trial.
(c) That Hoppy's safety depends on it.
(d) That the judge would not let her off the jury now.
11. How many of the jurors (not counting Easter) say no when Easter asks who is willing to hold Pynex liable for the death of Wood?
12. What does Easter do that is expressly forbidden during the personal visit time?
(a) Holds a meeting with the jurors in his room.
(b) Tries to sneak out of the hotel.
(c) Goes into Millie's room to talk with her husband.
(d) Gets on the Internet to try and find information about the agents.
13. Where do Cleve and Derrick meet to exchange the money?
14. What does Judge Harkin do before he releases the jury?
(a) Talks to the attorneys.
(b) Asks them to return to the box and reconsider.
(c) Asks each juror to confirm the vote.
(d) Gives a lengthy thank you.
15. Why does Rohr write the amount $800,000,000 on the whiteboard?
(a) This is how much he is allowed to ask for by law.
(b) This is how much cash Pynex has.
(c) This is how much he thinks is fair.
(d) This is how much Wood's life was deemed worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Fitch attend the Saturday morning testimony?
2. What does Fitch think will happen once he hears Napier and Nitchmann's story?
3. What does the letter ask for that Easter sends to the judge?
4. Who called Phoebe looking for information about Claire?
5. Why does Millie go to the Party Room in the middle of the night?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)