|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the jury vote on whether or not nicotine is addictive?
(a) 6 to 5.
(b) 9 to 4.
(d) 12 to 1.
2. Who does Marlee tell Fitch will be the next juror to go?
3. What do Marlee and Easter do while they are on the plane?
(a) Watch coverage of the verdict.
(b) Try to figure out how to spend the money.
(c) Talk about their next scam.
(d) Try to find out where FItch is.
4. What do Cable and Rohr agree on?
(a) They both think their closing arguments will decide the case.
(b) They both think they can buy the jury votes.
(c) They both think they've won the case.
(d) They both think the other one will win.
5. What does Dr. McQuade testify is true?
(a) Smokers have no control over their choices.
(b) Smokers do not believe in the company advertising.
(c) Smokers are an uneducated and uninformed population.
(d) Smokers make informed choices about buying cigarettes.
6. What does Easter do with the information that Millie shares with him?
(a) Writes another letter to the judge.
(b) Calls Marlee and fills her in.
(c) Calls Millie's husband.
(d) Ponders it as he falls to sleep.
7. What do Napier and Nitchmann deny?
(a) That they know Hoppy.
(b) That they are there to talk about the trial.
(c) That they were doing anything wrong.
(d) That they claimed to be FBI agents.
8. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
(a) He is followed by Cleve.
(b) He crashes his car into a pole.
(c) He stops at a casino and loses most of the money.
(d) He is arrested for drunk driving.
9. What does Judge Harkin do before he releases the jury?
(a) Asks each juror to confirm the vote.
(b) Asks them to return to the box and reconsider.
(c) Gives a lengthy thank you.
(d) Talks to the attorneys.
10. How long does Swanson have to wait for Beverly to show up for their meeting?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 6 hours.
11. What does Fitch try to get out of Marlee?
(a) Easter's real name.
(b) How she got information about the jurors.
(c) Information about her past.
(d) Why she is doing what she is doing.
12. Why does Beverly plan on going to visit a girl named Phoebe?
(a) To find out more about Claire's background.
(b) To try to find out if Swanson is there.
(c) To learn about Jeff Kerr.
(d) To take her to meet with Fitch.
13. What does Easter do that is expressly forbidden during the personal visit time?
(a) Gets on the Internet to try and find information about the agents.
(b) Goes into Millie's room to talk with her husband.
(c) Holds a meeting with the jurors in his room.
(d) Tries to sneak out of the hotel.
14. What does Easter tell the Judge when he calls to arrange a meeting with him?
(a) That he has very important information for him.
(b) That other jurors are getting suspicious about their meetings.
(c) That he wants to be removed from the jury.
(d) That he needs more clothes since his apartment burned.
15. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
(a) Advertising agent.
(b) Behavioral psychologist.
(d) Cancer specialist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the last defense witness, Dr. Olney, testify about?
2. What do six of the jurors do to pass the time on Saturday night?
3. What does Derrick take from the lobby of Whitney, Cable and White?
4. How does Rohr spend his lunch break?
5. How much money does Easter think they should give to Mrs. Wood?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)