|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rohr, Cable and the judge argue about?
(a) Which juror should replace Herman.
(b) Who should close first.
(c) Whether to call a mistrial.
(d) What to do next.
2. What is the jury vote on whether or not nicotine is addictive?
(b) 12 to 1.
(c) 6 to 5.
(d) 9 to 4.
3. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
(a) He stops at a casino and loses most of the money.
(b) He is followed by Cleve.
(c) He crashes his car into a pole.
(d) He is arrested for drunk driving.
4. What do Napier and Nitchmann deny?
(a) That they were doing anything wrong.
(b) That they claimed to be FBI agents.
(c) That they are there to talk about the trial.
(d) That they know Hoppy.
5. Why doesn't Fitch attend the Saturday morning testimony?
(a) He meets with a private investigator.
(b) He needs some time to himself.
(c) He is making the money transfer.
(d) He is meeting with the CEOs.
6. How does Rohr spend his lunch break?
(a) Talking about which side they believe is winning.
(b) Trying to get in contact with Marlee.
(c) Working to figure out which jurors are on his side.
(d) Talking to Cleve about what to do about Maple.
7. How much money does Marlee ask Fitch for?
(a) 10 million.
(b) 5 million.
(c) 15 million.
(d) 1 million.
8. What does Easter do to Herman's coffee?
(a) Puts hot sauce in it.
(b) Pours a liquid in it.
(c) Slips pills into .
(d) Drops poison in it.
9. What does Easter do with the information that Millie shares with him?
(a) Calls Millie's husband.
(b) Ponders it as he falls to sleep.
(c) Writes another letter to the judge.
(d) Calls Marlee and fills her in.
10. What does Easter tell the Judge when he calls to arrange a meeting with him?
(a) That other jurors are getting suspicious about their meetings.
(b) That he has very important information for him.
(c) That he wants to be removed from the jury.
(d) That he needs more clothes since his apartment burned.
11. What do Marlee and Easter do while they are on the plane?
(a) Try to find out where FItch is.
(b) Talk about their next scam.
(c) Watch coverage of the verdict.
(d) Try to figure out how to spend the money.
12. From what country is Marlee's passport which allows her to get through customs with no difficulties?
(c) Cayman Islands.
13. What new demand does Maple make as he meets with Cleve?
(a) All of the money up front for five votes.
(b) An increase of the amount per vote he wants.
(c) A lump sum of money regardless of how many votes he can get.
(d) Money up front for one vote and deposits for the others.
14. What does Fitch come clean about during his last meeting with Marlee?
(a) That his men are not really with the FBI.
(b) That he heard about the situation with Angel.
(c) That he is still trying to find out about her past.
(d) The situation about Hoppy.
15. From what country is Easter's passport to help him get through customs?
(c) Cayman Islands.
(d) United Kingdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the jurors votes that they get through the reports rather than voting at this time?
2. Where is Fitch when the verdict is read?
3. Where does Marlee wire the money she makes during her trading sessions?
4. Who does Marlee tell Fitch will be the next juror to go?
5. How long does Swanson have to wait for Beverly to show up for their meeting?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)