|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Easter do with the information that Millie shares with him?
(a) Calls Marlee and fills her in.
(b) Calls Millie's husband.
(c) Ponders it as he falls to sleep.
(d) Writes another letter to the judge.
2. What is the jury vote on whether or not nicotine is addictive?
(a) 9 to 4.
(b) 6 to 5.
(d) 12 to 1.
3. What are the legal professors being interviewed predicting the future of?
(a) Tobacco liability.
(c) Jury verdicts.
(d) Tobacco CEOs.
4. What does Lonnie say has always been Easter's?
(d) Foreman position.
5. What does Easter say to convince Millie that she should still be on the jury?
(a) That Hoppy's safety depends on it.
(b) It is the right thing to do since it is at such a late stage in the trial.
(c) That the judge would not let her off the jury now.
(d) That she should not let anyone else control her.
6. What does Fitch do to confirm that the transfer was completed per Marlee's instructions?
(a) Faxes confirmation to Easter at the motel.
(b) Drop off confirmation with Marlee.
(c) Call Marlee and leaves a message on her phone.
(d) Place confirmation in a special secret location.
7. Which juror has chosen to often stay alone?
8. What does Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode say about advertising?
(a) Advertising is ineffective as a whole.
(b) All advertising is aimed at young people.
(c) Advertising is ineffective on young people.
(d) No advertising is aimed at young people.
9. What does Marlee do when Fitch arrives at the apartment?
(a) Plays music loudly so they cannot be recorded.
(b) Takes him into a back room and speaks quietly.
(c) Takes him to a different location.
(d) Scans him for bugs and wires.
10. What is Fitch carrying when he meets Marlee?
11. What do Napier and Nitchmann deny?
(a) That they claimed to be FBI agents.
(b) That they were doing anything wrong.
(c) That they are there to talk about the trial.
(d) That they know Hoppy.
12. What does Marlee do after she lets Easter know she has the money?
(a) Checks into a new motel.
(b) Heads to the airport.
(c) Drives to the courthouse.
(d) Rents a car and drives cross country.
13. What does Fitch try to get out of Marlee?
(a) How she got information about the jurors.
(b) Why she is doing what she is doing.
(c) Easter's real name.
(d) Information about her past.
14. What does the letter ask for that Easter sends to the judge?
(a) That the judge meet with each juror individually.
(b) That the trial end today.
(c) That the trial continue on Saturday.
(d) That the jury get more free time.
15. Who calls Swanson at three-thirty in the morning on Monday?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fitch hoping will happen while he sits in his office?
2. What do Cable and Rohr agree on?
3. What does Fitch do when he hears about the incident with Napier and Nitchmann?
4. What information did Swanson find out about the people he believes to be Marlee's parents?
5. According to Easter the verdict will be nothing if it is not what?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)