|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information did Swanson find out about the people he believes to be Marlee's parents?
(a) They died of lung cancer.
(b) They were researches on smoking issues.
(c) They had tobacco farms.
(d) They were doctors specializing in lung disease.
2. From what country is Easter's passport to help him get through customs?
(a) United Kingdom.
(d) Cayman Islands.
3. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode 's specialty?
4. What does Fitch come clean about during his last meeting with Marlee?
(a) That he heard about the situation with Angel.
(b) That his men are not really with the FBI.
(c) The situation about Hoppy.
(d) That he is still trying to find out about her past.
5. Why doesn't Fitch attend the Saturday morning testimony?
(a) He meets with a private investigator.
(b) He is making the money transfer.
(c) He needs some time to himself.
(d) He is meeting with the CEOs.
6. What does Easter do that is expressly forbidden during the personal visit time?
(a) Holds a meeting with the jurors in his room.
(b) Gets on the Internet to try and find information about the agents.
(c) Goes into Millie's room to talk with her husband.
(d) Tries to sneak out of the hotel.
7. What do Cable and Rohr agree on?
(a) They both think the other one will win.
(b) They both think they've won the case.
(c) They both think their closing arguments will decide the case.
(d) They both think they can buy the jury votes.
8. How much money does Marlee ask Fitch for?
(a) 1 million.
(b) 10 million.
(c) 15 million.
(d) 5 million.
9. Who does Marlee tell Fitch will be the next juror to go?
10. What information does Swanson get about Marlee from Beverly Monk?
(a) That she was poor and then suddenly very well off but never said where it was from.
(b) That she had a boyfriend, who was not named Jeff, but suddenly disappeared.
(c) That she and Jeff always hung out together but never talked to others.
(d) That she seemed well off and rarely talked about her past.
11. What does the letter ask for that Easter sends to the judge?
(a) That the jury get more free time.
(b) That the judge meet with each juror individually.
(c) That the trial end today.
(d) That the trial continue on Saturday.
12. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
(a) Behavioral psychologist.
(c) Advertising agent.
(d) Cancer specialist.
13. Why does Marcus ask Marlee to stop at 22 million when they are buying and trading stocks?
(a) Because the prices seem to be dropping and he wants to stay safe.
(b) Because any ore would need approval from upper management.
(c) Because they are asking for trouble if they continue.
(d) Because he knows that the market is closing and they will not be able to trade any longer.
14. How much money does Fitch ask all of the CEOs to transfer?
(a) 1 million.
(b) 4 million.
(c) 3 million.
(d) 2 million.
15. What new demand does Maple make as he meets with Cleve?
(a) Money up front for one vote and deposits for the others.
(b) All of the money up front for five votes.
(c) A lump sum of money regardless of how many votes he can get.
(d) An increase of the amount per vote he wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the account that Marlee eventually wants the money transferred?
2. What do Napier and Nitchmann deny?
3. What does Derrick take from the lobby of Whitney, Cable and White?
4. Where is Fitch when the verdict is read?
5. What do the jurors celebrate before they head off to church?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)