|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marlee do after she lets Easter know she has the money?
(a) Drives to the courthouse.
(b) Checks into a new motel.
(c) Rents a car and drives cross country.
(d) Heads to the airport.
2. What suggestion does Easter make to get through the thousands of pages of reports that were entered into evidence?
(a) Easter will review them and tell everyone else what they say.
(b) Ignore them and just get ready to vote.
(c) Each take one, skim through it and report back to the rest.
(d) Pass them around each taking a turn to read each report.
3. Where do Easter and Marlee fly when they leave Grand Cayman?
4. What new demand does Maple make as he meets with Cleve?
(a) All of the money up front for five votes.
(b) A lump sum of money regardless of how many votes he can get.
(c) An increase of the amount per vote he wants.
(d) Money up front for one vote and deposits for the others.
5. How much money does Easter think they should give to Mrs. Wood?
(a) No money, just the verdict.
(b) One billion dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) One hundred thousand dollars.
6. Why is Herrera excused from the jury?
(a) Because he tells Easter he has already made his mind.
(b) Because he was talking about the case when he shouldn't be.
(c) Because they find a magazine in his room.
(d) Because he got into an argument with another juror.
7. What is Fitch hoping will happen while he sits in his office?
(a) Swanson will have found Marlee.
(b) The jury will finish voting.
(c) Marlee will call.
(d) Their will be a mistrial.
8. What does Fitch do before he organizes the wire transfer?
(a) Calls the FBI agent researching Marlee's past.
(b) Goes off alone.
(c) Consults an expert.
(d) Tries one last time to find out more about Easter.
9. From what country is Marlee's passport which allows her to get through customs with no difficulties?
(d) Cayman Islands.
10. How does Rohr practice his closing statements?
(a) He records it with a camera and watches it.
(b) In the courtroom alone.
(c) In front of the mirror.
(d) In front of seven lawyers who critique him.
11. Which juror claims loudly that he did not vote for this verdict?
12. What does Fitch do to confirm that the transfer was completed per Marlee's instructions?
(a) Call Marlee and leaves a message on her phone.
(b) Place confirmation in a special secret location.
(c) Faxes confirmation to Easter at the motel.
(d) Drop off confirmation with Marlee.
13. What do Marlee and Easter do while they are on the plane?
(a) Watch coverage of the verdict.
(b) Try to find out where FItch is.
(c) Try to figure out how to spend the money.
(d) Talk about their next scam.
14. Which of the jurors doesn't understand why Mrs. Wood should become a multimillionaire?
15. Which of the jurors votes that they get through the reports rather than voting at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an appropriate synonym for the word acclamation as used in the following sentence: Easter is elected foreman by acclamation.
2. Which juror has chosen to often stay alone?
3. Who called Phoebe looking for information about Claire?
4. After figuring out the average about how much money does the jury believe should be awarded to Mrs. Wood?
5. How much money does Marlee ask Fitch for?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)