|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Easter think they should give to Mrs. Wood?
(a) One billion dollars.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) One hundred thousand dollars.
(d) No money, just the verdict.
2. Which juror worries Easter?
3. According to Easter the verdict will be nothing if it is not what?
(a) Well written.
(b) High in amount of financial reward.
4. What is the jury vote on whether or not nicotine is addictive?
(a) 12 to 1.
(b) 6 to 5.
(d) 9 to 4.
5. Which of the jurors doesn't understand why Mrs. Wood should become a multimillionaire?
6. What does Easter say to convince Millie that she should still be on the jury?
(a) That the judge would not let her off the jury now.
(b) That Hoppy's safety depends on it.
(c) It is the right thing to do since it is at such a late stage in the trial.
(d) That she should not let anyone else control her.
7. What information does Fitch keep from the CEOs?
(a) What they are doing after the trial.
(b) Where all of the money is.
(c) That he knows Easter and Marlee.
(d) What he had to do to ensure the verdict.
8. What does Fitch think will happen once he hears Napier and Nitchmann's story?
(a) Millie will vote against the defense.
(b) The FBI will become involved in the verdict.
(c) Marlee will double cross him.
(d) Easter will have to work hard to convince Millie.
9. Which juror has chosen to often stay alone?
10. What did the last defense witness, Dr. Olney, testify about?
(a) Cigarettes do not cause cancer in mice.
(b) Mice choose to smoke, regardless of advertising.
(c) Exposure to smoke did not cause cancer in mice.
(d) Mice anatomy is significantly different than human.
11. What do six of the jurors do to pass the time on Saturday night?
(a) Go out to a dance club.
(b) Watch a movie in the party room.
(c) Go out on a boat.
(d) Go to a football game.
12. Which of the jurors votes that they get through the reports rather than voting at this time?
13. Why does Beverly plan on going to visit a girl named Phoebe?
(a) To learn about Jeff Kerr.
(b) To take her to meet with Fitch.
(c) To try to find out if Swanson is there.
(d) To find out more about Claire's background.
14. What are the legal professors being interviewed predicting the future of?
(a) Jury verdicts.
(b) Tobacco liability.
(c) Tobacco CEOs.
15. Which juror claims loudly that he did not vote for this verdict?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fitch hoping will happen while he sits in his office?
2. What do the jurors celebrate before they head off to church?
3. How long does Swanson have to wait for Beverly to show up for their meeting?
4. Where is the account that Marlee eventually wants the money transferred?
5. Who does Fitch tell Marlee may already be on their side?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)