|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Marlee and Easter do while they are on the plane?
(a) Talk about their next scam.
(b) Try to figure out how to spend the money.
(c) Try to find out where FItch is.
(d) Watch coverage of the verdict.
2. How many of the jurors (not counting Easter) say no when Easter asks who is willing to hold Pynex liable for the death of Wood?
3. What do Cable and Rohr agree on?
(a) They both think they've won the case.
(b) They both think they can buy the jury votes.
(c) They both think their closing arguments will decide the case.
(d) They both think the other one will win.
4. Why does Marcus ask Marlee to stop at 22 million when they are buying and trading stocks?
(a) Because he knows that the market is closing and they will not be able to trade any longer.
(b) Because any ore would need approval from upper management.
(c) Because they are asking for trouble if they continue.
(d) Because the prices seem to be dropping and he wants to stay safe.
5. Where is Fitch when the verdict is read?
(a) The airport.
(b) Easter's apartment.
(c) His office.
(d) The courtroom.
6. Who does Fitch tell Marlee may already be on their side?
7. What do the jurors celebrate before they head off to church?
(a) Loreen's birthday.
(b) Millie and Hoppy's anniversary.
(c) The end of the trial.
(d) Their last day being sequestered.
8. Why does Beverly plan on going to visit a girl named Phoebe?
(a) To try to find out if Swanson is there.
(b) To find out more about Claire's background.
(c) To learn about Jeff Kerr.
(d) To take her to meet with Fitch.
9. Where is the account that Marlee eventually wants the money transferred?
(d) Cayman Islands.
10. What does Derrick take from the lobby of Whitney, Cable and White?
(b) Business cards.
(c) List of lawyers.
11. Who called Phoebe looking for information about Claire?
(d) Jeff Kerr.
12. What happens when Derrick is driving to meet Angel?
(a) He is arrested for drunk driving.
(b) He stops at a casino and loses most of the money.
(c) He is followed by Cleve.
(d) He crashes his car into a pole.
13. What suggestion does Easter make to get through the thousands of pages of reports that were entered into evidence?
(a) Pass them around each taking a turn to read each report.
(b) Each take one, skim through it and report back to the rest.
(c) Easter will review them and tell everyone else what they say.
(d) Ignore them and just get ready to vote.
14. Who does Marlee tell Fitch will be the next juror to go?
15. What threat does Marlee make if anything goes wrong with the deal between her and Fitch?
(a) A legal recourse where Fitch will go to jail.
(b) A hung jury with no decision and where they'll have to start all over.
(c) A large verdict for the plaintiff.
(d) Physical injury to Fitch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information did Swanson find out about the people he believes to be Marlee's parents?
2. What does the jury debate whether it is just as addictive as cigarettes?
3. Where do Easter and Marlee fly when they leave Grand Cayman?
4. What do Napier and Nitchmann deny?
5. From what country is Easter's passport to help him get through customs?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)