|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What demographic group does Robilio say the tobacco industry targeted?
(a) Middle-aged people.
2. Where does a bus take the jurors?
(d) New Orleans.
3. Why does the Judge release the jury early for the day?
(a) He has an appointment for the day.
(b) He needs to hear some motions.
(c) Easter requested that it end early today.
(d) The plaintiff lawyers asked for this to happen.
4. What do Ken and Ben make clear to Lonnie?
(a) His job is in their hands.
(b) They think jury duty is a waste of time.
(c) They are planning of firing him.
(d) He cannot afford to be on the jury.
5. Why do you think the CEOs have decided to work with Fitch?
(a) He won 8 trials without a loss.
(b) He used to be one of the CEOs.
(c) He knows all of the jurors personally.
(d) He is a smoker.
6. What does Wendall Rohr promise to prove in his opening statement?
(a) That smoking is not addictive.
(b) That smoking does not cause cancer.
(c) That smoking causes cancer.
(d) That smoking is addictive.
7. What is Nicholas Easter working on as Chapter 4 opens?
(a) His medical history questionaire.
(b) Jury selection questionaire.
(c) Plan for making sure he will be picked for the jury.
(d) Research on the lawyers on the case.
8. Why doesn't Stella leave the hotel room for most of her trip when she and her husband go to Miami?
(a) She is scared about someone following her.
(b) She is very ill and probably has food poisoning.
(c) She wants to have private time with her husband.
(d) She needs to sleep after spending so much time on the jury.
9. Why does Marlee tell Fitch that Rohr is worried about the damage he can do?
(a) Because Rohr believes in his cause and wants to win.
(b) Because Rohr knows that Fitch is dishonest.
(c) Because Fitch has more money to do damage.
(d) Because Fitch doesn't want to lose.
10. When did most of the jurors begin smoking?
(d) As children.
11. Where does Fitch go to meet with Marlee?
(c) New Orleans.
12. What happens when Hoppy opens the door Saturday morning after he visits with his wife?
(a) Ringwald is there with the money.
(b) His wife is there crying.
(c) The FBI is there to ask him questions.
(d) Hull is there to back out of the plans.
13. While the jurors are waiting for court to start, how do they mostly divide up into groups?
14. What does Easter do that has Stella share what happened to her while she was in Miami?
(a) He asks her why she continues to keep smoking.
(b) He asks her why she seems so very upset.
(c) He tells her that he was followed over the weekend.
(d) He tells her that he thinks he saw someone following her.
15. In what city will this court case be taking place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christiano tell Hoppy is the reason for the deal?
2. How many of the jurors' medical records was Fitch able to secure?
3. What information does Fitch uncover on Rikki Coleman?
4. What does Easter tell the other jurors in the jury room?
5. What prediction is in the article in Mogul?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)