|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vandemeer ask Fitch if he has?
(a) Enough influence over the jury.
(b) The information about all of the jurors.
(c) The background information on Marlee.
(d) Control over Jankle.
2. Where does Fitch go to meet with Marlee?
(b) New Orleans.
3. How much had it cost Fitch to hire the agents and Ringwald?
4. What causes the jury to have a particularly strong reaction during the testimony?
(a) The lunch cutlery provided by the deli.
(b) Video of Wood's testimony.
(c) Fitch's cross examination.
(d) Pictures of Wood's lungs.
5. Why doesn't Stella leave the hotel room for most of her trip when she and her husband go to Miami?
(a) She is scared about someone following her.
(b) She wants to have private time with her husband.
(c) She needs to sleep after spending so much time on the jury.
(d) She is very ill and probably has food poisoning.
6. What happens when Hoppy opens the door Saturday morning after he visits with his wife?
(a) The FBI is there to ask him questions.
(b) His wife is there crying.
(c) Hull is there to back out of the plans.
(d) Ringwald is there with the money.
7. While the jurors are waiting for court to start, how do they mostly divide up into groups?
8. What agency did Swanson previously work for?
(a) Secret Service.
(b) Supreme Court.
9. What does Easter do while Dr. Kilvan is giving his testimony?
(a) Stares at Fitch within the courtroom.
(b) Sends a note to the judge requesting another conference.
(c) Sends looks to Stella trying to keep her calm.
(d) Takes notes about the facts that Dr. Kilvan is sharing.
10. Why does Fitch want to find the girl who wrote the note?
(a) Because she is ruining their case.
(b) Because she lied to him.
(c) Because they want to hire her.
(d) Because the information in the note was accurate.
11. Why did Herman Grimes refuse to be forced off of his panel?
(a) Because he is African American.
(b) Because he is blind.
(c) Because he served previously on another jury.
(d) Because he is a smoker.
12. Why is Small sent to Lawrence by Fitch?
(a) To check on Rohr's next witness.
(b) To investigate Marlee.
(c) To investigate Easter.
(d) To find information on another juror.
13. Who leaves a message at Hoppy's office for Hoppy to contact him as soon as possible?
14. What does Easter tell the other jurors in the jury room?
(a) In other trials jurors had been tampered with.
(b) That a woman is tape recording them.
(c) He has been followed.
(d) That he was personally offered a bribe.
15. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marlee tell Fitch that Rohr is worried about the damage he can do?
2. What were the investigators able to track down in regards to the past of Marlee and Easter?
3. What product does Jankle compare his company's advertising budget with?
4. What profession does Millie Dupree's husband do?
5. What does Wendall Rohr promise to prove in his opening statement?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)