|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Fitch uncover on Rikki Coleman?
(a) She had an abortion before meeting her husband.
(b) She does not get along with the other jurors.
(c) She previously accepted a bribe.
(d) She regularly cheats on her husband.
2. What does Easter's note to the judge request?
(a) Longer lunch breaks.
(b) A private meeting to talk about bribes.
(c) Working through the weekend.
(d) More time for walks.
3. Where does Fitch go to meet with Marlee?
(d) New Orleans.
4. What is Nicholas Easter working on as Chapter 4 opens?
(a) His medical history questionaire.
(b) Jury selection questionaire.
(c) Research on the lawyers on the case.
(d) Plan for making sure he will be picked for the jury.
5. What does Rankin Fitch demand to know?
(a) Why they still don't know about all of the jurors.
(b) Why they are still working through the weekend.
(c) Why they are meeting in such a public place.
(d) Why they are talking about the jurors.
6. Which of the following is not true about the character Carl Nussman?
(a) Works for the plaintiffs.
(c) Presents dossier's on jurors.
(d) Jury selection consultant.
7. Why does Fitch get excited when he sees Fernandez holding a copy of Sports Illustrated?
(a) He knows that Marlee is a liar.
(b) He knows the jury is distracted and not focused on the case.
(c) It was a special signal just between Fernandez and Fitch.
(d) He realizes the jury can be bought.
8. What does Christiano tell Hoppy is the reason for the deal?
(c) Looking for a bigger target.
(d) Sense of justice.
9. How much had it cost Fitch to hire the agents and Ringwald?
10. Why does the jury refuse to come out of the jury room when Dell calls them?
(a) They are tired of being watched and followed.
(b) They want the judge to listen to them.
(c) They don't want to be sequestered.
(d) They don't want their bags being searched.
11. Why doesn't Stella leave the hotel room for most of her trip when she and her husband go to Miami?
(a) She needs to sleep after spending so much time on the jury.
(b) She is very ill and probably has food poisoning.
(c) She wants to have private time with her husband.
(d) She is scared about someone following her.
12. Who is Celeste?
(a) Jacob's widow.
(b) Former smoker.
(d) Tobacco CEO.
13. What happens when Hoppy opens the door Saturday morning after he visits with his wife?
(a) The FBI is there to ask him questions.
(b) His wife is there crying.
(c) Ringwald is there with the money.
(d) Hull is there to back out of the plans.
14. How many of the jurors' medical records was Fitch able to secure?
(a) 7 out of 12.
(b) 3 out of 12.
(c) 5 out of 12.
(d) 11 out of 12.
15. In what city will this court case be taking place?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Millie react when Hoppy shows her the document discounting Robilio?
2. What did Krigler's research discover?
3. Which of the following is not something Fitch was able to retrieve from the items stolen from Easter's apartment?
4. Where do Fernanadez and Easter head when they sneak out of the motel?
5. Why does Marlee tell Fitch that Rohr is worried about the damage he can do?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)