|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fitch confirm that David Lancaster, Perry Hirsch and Easter are all the same man?
(a) Handwriting expert.
(b) Medical records.
(c) DNA expert.
(d) Marlee shares the information.
2. Why doesn't Stella leave the hotel room for most of her trip when she and her husband go to Miami?
(a) She wants to have private time with her husband.
(b) She is very ill and probably has food poisoning.
(c) She needs to sleep after spending so much time on the jury.
(d) She is scared about someone following her.
3. While the jurors are waiting for court to start, how do they mostly divide up into groups?
4. What stance does Durwood Cable take as he begins to talk to the potential jurors?
(a) That they must be willing to settle for large payouts.
(b) That jurors must believe the defense more than the plaintiff.
(c) That people choose to smoke.
(d) That smoking is addictive.
5. How much had it cost Fitch to hire the agents and Ringwald?
6. What causes the jury to have a particularly strong reaction during the testimony?
(a) Fitch's cross examination.
(b) The lunch cutlery provided by the deli.
(c) Pictures of Wood's lungs.
(d) Video of Wood's testimony.
7. Which of the following is not something Fitch was able to retrieve from the items stolen from Easter's apartment?
(a) A summary of news items about the tobacco industry.
(b) Bad poetry.
(c) A summary of information about Fitch.
(d) Letter to his mother, signed by Jeff.
8. Which of the following is not true about the character Carl Nussman?
(b) Jury selection consultant.
(c) Works for the plaintiffs.
(d) Presents dossier's on jurors.
9. What does Easter's note to the judge request?
(a) Working through the weekend.
(b) A private meeting to talk about bribes.
(c) Longer lunch breaks.
(d) More time for walks.
10. What does Rankin Fitch demand to know?
(a) Why they still don't know about all of the jurors.
(b) Why they are meeting in such a public place.
(c) Why they are still working through the weekend.
(d) Why they are talking about the jurors.
11. Why does the jury refuse to come out of the jury room when Dell calls them?
(a) They don't want to be sequestered.
(b) They are tired of being watched and followed.
(c) They want the judge to listen to them.
(d) They don't want their bags being searched.
12. Which of the following characters is a closet smoker?
(a) Carl Nussman.
(b) Traci Wilkes.
(c) Nicholas Easter.
(d) Rankin Fitch.
13. What does Marlee ask one of the deputies to do?
(a) Give an envelope to Fitch.
(b) Give an envelope to Easter.
(c) Give an envelope to the judge.
(d) Give an envelope to Durr.
14. What does Easter ask of the judge when he tells them that they will not be needed the next day?
(a) That they be allowed to go on an outing.
(b) That they be allowed to watch television.
(c) That they be allowed to visit their homes.
(d) That they be allowed to have family visit.
15. On what is the figure that is given to the jury about Jacob Wood's life based?
(a) Lost wages.
(b) Life insurance.
(c) On-going profits.
(d) Standardized tables.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Easter convince the jury to do before they sit down?
2. What does Fitch make sure that Jankle does not have access to?
3. What product does Jankle compare his company's advertising budget with?
4. Who is Celeste?
5. What do Ken and Ben make clear to Lonnie?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)