|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about the character Carl Nussman?
(a) Works for the plaintiffs.
(c) Presents dossier's on jurors.
(d) Jury selection consultant.
2. Why do you think the CEOs have decided to work with Fitch?
(a) He won 8 trials without a loss.
(b) He is a smoker.
(c) He used to be one of the CEOs.
(d) He knows all of the jurors personally.
3. What do Ken and Ben make clear to Lonnie?
(a) They are planning of firing him.
(b) He cannot afford to be on the jury.
(c) They think jury duty is a waste of time.
(d) His job is in their hands.
4. What does Easter tell the other jurors in the jury room?
(a) In other trials jurors had been tampered with.
(b) He has been followed.
(c) That a woman is tape recording them.
(d) That he was personally offered a bribe.
5. What overwhelms Shaver as he meets with Teaker, the CEO of Superhouse?
(a) Their desire to please Shaver.
(b) His need to secure a job for himself.
(c) The strength and power of the organization.
(d) The need to get out of the room.
6. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
7. What does Wendall Rohr promise to prove in his opening statement?
(a) That smoking does not cause cancer.
(b) That smoking causes cancer.
(c) That smoking is addictive.
(d) That smoking is not addictive.
8. What offer does Shaver receive when he calls in to talk to the CEO of SuperHouse?
(a) A huge pay raise in his salary.
(b) An offer for a bonus upon retirement.
(c) A job in Charlotte with a corner office.
(d) A bribe to ensure they tobacco companies win.
9. Where did Easter clerk after his first year of law school?
(a) A law firm working to defend a tobacco company.
(b) A law firm working to prosecute a tobacco company.
(c) A judge presiding over a tobacco case.
(d) For Marlee's father who owns a tobacco company.
10. What does Easter do while Dr. Kilvan is giving his testimony?
(a) Sends a note to the judge requesting another conference.
(b) Sends looks to Stella trying to keep her calm.
(c) Takes notes about the facts that Dr. Kilvan is sharing.
(d) Stares at Fitch within the courtroom.
11. What does Rankin Fitch demand to know?
(a) Why they are still working through the weekend.
(b) Why they are talking about the jurors.
(c) Why they are meeting in such a public place.
(d) Why they still don't know about all of the jurors.
12. Where does Fitch go to meet with Marlee?
(a) New Orleans.
13. Where do Fernanadez and Easter head when they sneak out of the motel?
(a) Individual homes.
14. What does Vandemeer ask Fitch if he has?
(a) The information about all of the jurors.
(b) Enough influence over the jury.
(c) The background information on Marlee.
(d) Control over Jankle.
15. Why does the jury refuse to come out of the jury room when Dell calls them?
(a) They don't want their bags being searched.
(b) They are tired of being watched and followed.
(c) They want the judge to listen to them.
(d) They don't want to be sequestered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kringler's testimony affect besides the jury?
2. On what is the figure that is given to the jury about Jacob Wood's life based?
3. How does Fitch confirm that David Lancaster, Perry Hirsch and Easter are all the same man?
4. What does Rohr argue with the other lawyers who chipped in money for the trial about?
5. In what city will this court case be taking place?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)