|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city will this court case be taking place?
2. Where do Fernanadez and Easter head when they sneak out of the motel?
(a) Individual homes.
3. What does Easter convince the jury to do before they sit down?
(a) Take in their own personal reading material.
(b) Stare at the woman sitting in the second row.
(c) Color coordinate their shirts the next day.
(d) Say the Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Why is Small sent to Lawrence by Fitch?
(a) To investigate Marlee.
(b) To check on Rohr's next witness.
(c) To investigate Easter.
(d) To find information on another juror.
5. What product does Jankle compare his company's advertising budget with?
6. What promise does Lonnie make to Teaton?
(a) To do what he can in regards to the verdict.
(b) To continue to work at night.
(c) To keep Teaton updated about the jury's voting.
(d) To give the company his all his efforts when the trial is over.
7. What does Fitch make sure that Jankle does not have access to?
8. What causes the jury to have a particularly strong reaction during the testimony?
(a) Video of Wood's testimony.
(b) Pictures of Wood's lungs.
(c) Fitch's cross examination.
(d) The lunch cutlery provided by the deli.
9. How much of the winnings does Derrick ask for?
10. Why does Marlee tell Fitch that Rohr is worried about the damage he can do?
(a) Because Rohr knows that Fitch is dishonest.
(b) Because Fitch has more money to do damage.
(c) Because Fitch doesn't want to lose.
(d) Because Rohr believes in his cause and wants to win.
11. What does Vandemeer ask Fitch if he has?
(a) The background information on Marlee.
(b) Enough influence over the jury.
(c) The information about all of the jurors.
(d) Control over Jankle.
12. What happens when Hoppy opens the door Saturday morning after he visits with his wife?
(a) The FBI is there to ask him questions.
(b) Ringwald is there with the money.
(c) His wife is there crying.
(d) Hull is there to back out of the plans.
13. What is the pretense the judge has for having a private meeting with Easter?
(a) To ask him about the upcoming lunches.
(b) To talk about his meeting with Marlee.
(c) To see if things are okay after the fire.
(d) To ask about the other jurors.
14. How does Millie react when Hoppy shows her the document discounting Robilio?
(a) She reads it and questions him about it.
(b) She puts it in the trash and tells him they can't talk about it.
(c) She lays it aside and promises to tell the others.
(d) She throws it on the bed and cries.
15. What opinion does the Colonel have about smoking?
(a) He thinks giving it up just takes willpower.
(b) He believes it is very addictive.
(c) He has already made up his mind about the case.
(d) He thinks that it cannot kill you.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does it seem that SuperHouse is interested in the case Shaver is on the jury for?
2. What men does Fitch call off?
3. Where does Fitch go to meet with Marlee?
4. What demographic group does Robilio say the tobacco industry targeted?
5. What does Christiano tell Hoppy is the reason for the deal?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)