|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Small sent to Lawrence by Fitch?
(a) To investigate Easter.
(b) To check on Rohr's next witness.
(c) To find information on another juror.
(d) To investigate Marlee.
2. Who is Celeste?
(a) Former smoker.
(c) Jacob's widow.
(d) Tobacco CEO.
3. Why does the judge continue to dismiss people from the courtroom as the scene shifts to the courtroom?
(a) Lawyer complaints.
(b) Inability to complete the questionaires.
(c) Arguments among each other.
(d) Medical reasons.
4. What does Marlee tell Rohr's secretary to do?
(a) Watch for an important fax with important information.
(b) That Easter is having private conversations.
(c) Tell Rohr to keep an eye on Fitch.
(d) That she should make sure that Rohr takes her next call.
5. What does Easter do while Dr. Kilvan is giving his testimony?
(a) Sends a note to the judge requesting another conference.
(b) Sends looks to Stella trying to keep her calm.
(c) Stares at Fitch within the courtroom.
(d) Takes notes about the facts that Dr. Kilvan is sharing.
6. What does Fitch steal from Easter that he wants his team to look through?
(a) A personal diary.
(b) His medical records.
(d) Written records.
7. Why doesn't Stella leave the hotel room for most of her trip when she and her husband go to Miami?
(a) She needs to sleep after spending so much time on the jury.
(b) She wants to have private time with her husband.
(c) She is very ill and probably has food poisoning.
(d) She is scared about someone following her.
8. What do the four jury members who do not have loved ones who can share their conjugal visits with them do?
(a) Watch John Wayne movies.
(b) Go out to the casino.
(c) Get on the internet and play games.
(d) Stay alone in their rooms.
9. Why did the lunch never show up?
(a) Because Judge Harkin canceled it.
(b) Because the deli got the date wrong.
(c) Because Easter had it delayed.
(d) Because someone gave the deli the wrong time.
10. What product does Jankle compare his company's advertising budget with?
11. What does Rohr argue with the other lawyers who chipped in money for the trial about?
(a) What information to share with Fitch.
(b) Course of action to take next.
(c) Whether to tell the judge about Marlee.
(d) What to do about Marlee.
12. What does Easter convince the jury to do before they sit down?
(a) Say the Pledge of Allegiance.
(b) Take in their own personal reading material.
(c) Stare at the woman sitting in the second row.
(d) Color coordinate their shirts the next day.
13. What does Fitch make sure that Jankle does not have access to?
14. What does Easter's note to the judge request?
(a) Longer lunch breaks.
(b) A private meeting to talk about bribes.
(c) More time for walks.
(d) Working through the weekend.
15. What demographic group does Robilio say the tobacco industry targeted?
(d) Middle-aged people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fitch get excited when he sees Fernandez holding a copy of Sports Illustrated?
2. What did Krigler's research discover?
3. Where did Easter clerk after his first year of law school?
4. What does Easter do that has Stella share what happened to her while she was in Miami?
5. What does Vandemeer ask Fitch if he has?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)