Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Millie Dupree's husband do?
(a) Owns a cigarette outlet.
(b) Owns his own grocery store.
(c) Owns a real estate agency.
(d) Owns a tobacco farm.
2. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
3. What does Fitch steal from Easter that he wants his team to look through?
(a) Written records.
(b) His medical records.
(d) A personal diary.
4. What prediction is in the article in Mogul?
(a) Tobacco companies are worried.
(b) Tobacco companies could lose everything.
(c) Plaintiffs are scrambling at the last minute.
(d) Plaintiffs are very satisfied with their case.
5. What men does Fitch call off?
(a) Those looking into Marlee's past.
(b) Those working with Hoppy.
(c) Those looking into Easter's past.
(d) Those watching the jurors.
6. Why does Marlee request an immediate interview with Fitch?
(a) To threaten him if he continues to follow her.
(b) To tell him to stay out of her past.
(c) To tell him that she is dealing with Rohr.
(d) To ask him for more money.
7. On what is the figure that is given to the jury about Jacob Wood's life based?
(a) Lost wages.
(b) Life insurance.
(c) On-going profits.
(d) Standardized tables.
8. What does Hull tell Hoppy that the money he requested is for?
(a) The license fees.
(b) His required bribe.
(c) His son's consulting fee.
(d) The necessary startup costs.
9. What promise does Lonnie make to Teaton?
(a) To continue to work at night.
(b) To keep Teaton updated about the jury's voting.
(c) To give the company his all his efforts when the trial is over.
(d) To do what he can in regards to the verdict.
10. What product does Jankle compare his company's advertising budget with?
11. What does Easter's note to the judge request?
(a) More time for walks.
(b) A private meeting to talk about bribes.
(c) Working through the weekend.
(d) Longer lunch breaks.
12. What progress pleased Fitch from over the weekend?
(a) Easter's part in the trial.
(b) Shaver's meeting in Charlotte.
(c) Hulic's reaction to being followed.
(d) The information shared by Marlee.
13. In what city will this court case be taking place?
14. What is clear after the cross examination of Jankley by Rohr?
(a) That he was breaking under the exessive pressure.
(b) That the memos were made up.
(c) That he knew his product killed people.
(d) That he was truly sorry for what he was doing.
15. What does Easter convince the jury to do before they sit down?
(a) Stare at the woman sitting in the second row.
(b) Say the Pledge of Allegiance.
(c) Color coordinate their shirts the next day.
(d) Take in their own personal reading material.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marlee do as a joke when she was meeting Easter?
2. What does Easter do while Dr. Kilvan is giving his testimony?
3. What does Marlee tell Rohr's secretary to do?
4. Who is Celeste?
5. What were the investigators able to track down in regards to the past of Marlee and Easter?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)