Short Answer Questions Key
1. Which of the following is not true about the character Carl Nussman?
Works for the plaintiffs.
2. Which of the following characters is a closet smoker?
3. What does Rankin Fitch demand to know?
Why they still don't know about all of the jurors.
4. Where does the beginning of Chapter 2 take place?
5. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
6. Why do you think the CEOs have decided to work with Fitch?
He won 8 trials without a loss.
This section contains 5,660 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)