Short Answer Key
Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. Which of the following is not true about the character Carl Nussman?
Works for the plaintiffs.
2. Which of the following characters is a closet smoker?
3. What does Rankin Fitch demand to know?
Why they still don't know about all of the jurors.
4. Where does the beginning of Chapter 2 take place?
5. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
6. Why do you think the CEOs have decided to work with Fitch?
He won 8 trials without a loss.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
1. In what city will this court case be taking place?
2. What does the woman who runs into Nicholas Easter at Burger King do?
Records their conversation.
3. What kinds of questions does Nicholas Easter answer when he is talking to the woman in Burger...
This section contains 2,852 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)