|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Fitch ask all of the CEOs to transfer?
(a) 2 million.
(b) 4 million.
(c) 3 million.
(d) 1 million.
2. Which of the following is not something Fitch was able to retrieve from the items stolen from Easter's apartment?
(a) A summary of news items about the tobacco industry.
(b) Letter to his mother, signed by Jeff.
(c) A summary of information about Fitch.
(d) Bad poetry.
3. What information does Fitch uncover on Rikki Coleman?
(a) She had an abortion before meeting her husband.
(b) She regularly cheats on her husband.
(c) She does not get along with the other jurors.
(d) She previously accepted a bribe.
4. What prediction is in the article in Mogul?
(a) Plaintiffs are very satisfied with their case.
(b) Tobacco companies could lose everything.
(c) Tobacco companies are worried.
(d) Plaintiffs are scrambling at the last minute.
5. Where is Fitch when the verdict is read?
(a) Easter's apartment.
(b) The airport.
(c) His office.
(d) The courtroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nicholas Easter working on as Chapter 4 opens?
2. What did Marlee do as a joke when she was meeting Easter?
3. Where did Easter clerk after his first year of law school?
4. How does Fitch confirm that David Lancaster, Perry Hirsch and Easter are all the same man?
5. Why doesn't Fitch attend the Saturday morning testimony?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)