|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fitch get excited when he sees Fernandez holding a copy of Sports Illustrated?
(a) He realizes the jury can be bought.
(b) He knows the jury is distracted and not focused on the case.
(c) It was a special signal just between Fernandez and Fitch.
(d) He knows that Marlee is a liar.
2. Which juror has chosen to often stay alone?
3. What does Hull tell Hoppy that the money he requested is for?
(a) The license fees.
(b) His son's consulting fee.
(c) His required bribe.
(d) The necessary startup costs.
4. What does Christiano tell Hoppy he has to do the next time he visits Millie?
(a) Tell her that his life relies on the vote she makes.
(b) Convince her to change her vote and come clean.
(c) Show her the document again and talk about the case.
(d) Get her to show the document to other jurors.
5. What does the jury debate whether it is just as addictive as cigarettes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Easter say to convince Millie that she should still be on the jury?
2. Where does a bus take the jurors?
3. What are the legal professors being interviewed predicting the future of?
4. Why does the jury refuse to come out of the jury room when Dell calls them?
5. What is clear after the cross examination of Jankley by Rohr?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)