|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fitch try to get out of Marlee?
(a) Easter's real name.
(b) How she got information about the jurors.
(c) Information about her past.
(d) Why she is doing what she is doing.
2. Where do Cleve and Derrick meet to exchange the money?
3. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
(a) Cancer specialist.
(c) Behavioral psychologist.
(d) Advertising agent.
4. What does Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode say about advertising?
(a) Advertising is ineffective on young people.
(b) No advertising is aimed at young people.
(c) Advertising is ineffective as a whole.
(d) All advertising is aimed at young people.
5. What is on the video that the jury watches after lunch?
(a) What lungs look like from long-time smokers.
(b) Jacob Wood before he passed away.
(c) How cigarettes are made.
(d) How cigarettes are addictive and what it does to the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Myra Sprawling-Goode 's specialty?
2. What do the jurors celebrate before they head off to church?
3. Why did Herman Grimes refuse to be forced off of his panel?
4. What stance does Durwood Cable take as he begins to talk to the potential jurors?
5. What men does Fitch call off?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)