|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Easter do that has Stella share what happened to her while she was in Miami?
(a) He tells her that he thinks he saw someone following her.
(b) He asks her why she seems so very upset.
(c) He tells her that he was followed over the weekend.
(d) He asks her why she continues to keep smoking.
2. Who does Hoppy agree to attempt to bribe?
3. What profession does Millie Dupree's husband do?
(a) Owns a cigarette outlet.
(b) Owns a real estate agency.
(c) Owns his own grocery store.
(d) Owns a tobacco farm.
4. What causes the jury to have a particularly strong reaction during the testimony?
(a) Fitch's cross examination.
(b) The lunch cutlery provided by the deli.
(c) Pictures of Wood's lungs.
(d) Video of Wood's testimony.
5. What do the four jury members who do not have loved ones who can share their conjugal visits with them do?
(a) Go out to the casino.
(b) Get on the internet and play games.
(c) Stay alone in their rooms.
(d) Watch John Wayne movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fitch get excited when he sees Fernandez holding a copy of Sports Illustrated?
2. What does Fitch try to get out of Marlee?
3. What offer does Shaver receive when he calls in to talk to the CEO of SuperHouse?
4. What does Easter tell Marlee when he calls her?
5. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him at the pay phone?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)