|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the note about that Harkin gives to the judge once the trial resumes?
(a) The jury wants their walks to happen also during delays.
(b) They should be allowed to arrive late if court is delayed.
(c) The man who broke into his apartment is in the courtroom.
(d) The jury was talking about jury tampering during the recess.
2. Why does the judge continue to dismiss people from the courtroom as the scene shifts to the courtroom?
(a) Inability to complete the questionaires.
(b) Medical reasons.
(c) Lawyer complaints.
(d) Arguments among each other.
3. Why does it seem that SuperHouse is interested in the case Shaver is on the jury for?
(a) They are partially owned by one of the CEOs of the tobacco companies.
(b) They want Shaver to tell them how this type of litagation works.
(c) They realize that Shaver can be bribed.
(d) Their company makes a lot of money from tobacco sales.
4. In what city will this court case be taking place?
5. What offer does Shaver receive when he calls in to talk to the CEO of SuperHouse?
(a) A bribe to ensure they tobacco companies win.
(b) A job in Charlotte with a corner office.
(c) A huge pay raise in his salary.
(d) An offer for a bonus upon retirement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nicholas Easter working on as Chapter 4 opens?
2. How many of the jurors' medical records was Fitch able to secure?
3. Which of the following is not true about the character Carl Nussman?
4. What is Fitch waiting for nervously in his office?
5. What do the four jury members who do not have loved ones who can share their conjugal visits with them do?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)