|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Easter's note to the judge request?
(a) Longer lunch breaks.
(b) More time for walks.
(c) Working through the weekend.
(d) A private meeting to talk about bribes.
2. What agency did Swanson previously work for?
(b) Secret Service.
(d) Supreme Court.
3. What does Easter tell the other jurors in the jury room?
(a) That he was personally offered a bribe.
(b) In other trials jurors had been tampered with.
(c) He has been followed.
(d) That a woman is tape recording them.
4. What information does Fitch uncover on Rikki Coleman?
(a) She does not get along with the other jurors.
(b) She previously accepted a bribe.
(c) She had an abortion before meeting her husband.
(d) She regularly cheats on her husband.
5. What does Kringler's testimony affect besides the jury?
(a) Rohr's plan for who will testify next.
(b) Pynex's stock price.
(c) Marlee's plan for what to do next.
(d) Fitch's meeting with the CEOs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the jury to have a particularly strong reaction during the testimony?
2. What do Ken and Ben make clear to Lonnie?
3. What does Rankin Fitch demand to know?
4. What happens when Hoppy opens the door Saturday morning after he visits with his wife?
5. Where do Fernanadez and Easter head when they sneak out of the motel?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)