|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise does Lonnie make to Teaton?
(a) To continue to work at night.
(b) To keep Teaton updated about the jury's voting.
(c) To give the company his all his efforts when the trial is over.
(d) To do what he can in regards to the verdict.
2. What profession does Millie Dupree's husband do?
(a) Owns a cigarette outlet.
(b) Owns his own grocery store.
(c) Owns a real estate agency.
(d) Owns a tobacco farm.
3. What does Easter do that has Stella share what happened to her while she was in Miami?
(a) He tells her that he was followed over the weekend.
(b) He tells her that he thinks he saw someone following her.
(c) He asks her why she continues to keep smoking.
(d) He asks her why she seems so very upset.
4. Where does a bus take the jurors?
(d) New Orleans.
5. What does Marlee tell Rohr's secretary to do?
(a) Watch for an important fax with important information.
(b) That she should make sure that Rohr takes her next call.
(c) That Easter is having private conversations.
(d) Tell Rohr to keep an eye on Fitch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Stella leave the hotel room for most of her trip when she and her husband go to Miami?
2. What does Easter tell the other jurors in the jury room?
3. Who does Easter tell the jury Ginger is?
4. What does Durr Cable offer in his own opening remarks?
5. What does the woman who runs into Nicholas Easter at Burger King do?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)