|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wendall Rohr promise to prove in his opening statement?
(a) That smoking is addictive.
(b) That smoking is not addictive.
(c) That smoking causes cancer.
(d) That smoking does not cause cancer.
2. Where does the beginning of Chapter 2 take place?
(a) Lawyers office.
(b) Jury room.
(d) Beach house.
3. Why does Fitch want to find the girl who wrote the note?
(a) Because she is ruining their case.
(b) Because she lied to him.
(c) Because the information in the note was accurate.
(d) Because they want to hire her.
4. What is Fitch waiting for nervously in his office?
(a) Easter to send him a note.
(b) Court to start for the day.
(c) His briefcase to be moved.
(d) Marlee to call him.
5. How many of the jurors' medical records was Fitch able to secure?
(a) 3 out of 12.
(b) 5 out of 12.
(c) 7 out of 12.
(d) 11 out of 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Fitch uncover on Rikki Coleman?
2. What do the four jury members who do not have loved ones who can share their conjugal visits with them do?
3. What does Easter do that has Stella share what happened to her while she was in Miami?
4. What does Durr Cable offer in his own opening remarks?
5. What do Ken and Ben make clear to Lonnie?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)