|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Stella leave the hotel room for most of her trip when she and her husband go to Miami?
(a) She wants to have private time with her husband.
(b) She is very ill and probably has food poisoning.
(c) She is scared about someone following her.
(d) She needs to sleep after spending so much time on the jury.
2. What does Marlee tell Rohr's secretary to do?
(a) Watch for an important fax with important information.
(b) That Easter is having private conversations.
(c) That she should make sure that Rohr takes her next call.
(d) Tell Rohr to keep an eye on Fitch.
3. What is Fitch waiting for nervously in his office?
(a) His briefcase to be moved.
(b) Court to start for the day.
(c) Easter to send him a note.
(d) Marlee to call him.
4. What does Easter do while Dr. Kilvan is giving his testimony?
(a) Takes notes about the facts that Dr. Kilvan is sharing.
(b) Stares at Fitch within the courtroom.
(c) Sends looks to Stella trying to keep her calm.
(d) Sends a note to the judge requesting another conference.
5. Why does the Judge release the jury early for the day?
(a) The plaintiff lawyers asked for this to happen.
(b) He needs to hear some motions.
(c) Easter requested that it end early today.
(d) He has an appointment for the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fitch want to find the girl who wrote the note?
2. While the jurors are waiting for court to start, how do they mostly divide up into groups?
3. What stance does Durwood Cable take as he begins to talk to the potential jurors?
4. Why does the jury refuse to come out of the jury room when Dell calls them?
5. What does Marlee ask one of the deputies to do?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)