|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Kilvan spend his testimony sharing with the jury?
(a) The amount of cigarettes it takes to become addicted.
(b) Mortality rates of smokers versus non-smokers.
(c) The addictive nature of smoking.
(d) The effects of nicotine on the lungs.
2. Why does Fitch want to find the girl who wrote the note?
(a) Because the information in the note was accurate.
(b) Because they want to hire her.
(c) Because she lied to him.
(d) Because she is ruining their case.
3. What do Ken and Ben make clear to Lonnie?
(a) His job is in their hands.
(b) They think jury duty is a waste of time.
(c) They are planning of firing him.
(d) He cannot afford to be on the jury.
4. What does Marlee tell Rohr's secretary to do?
(a) That Easter is having private conversations.
(b) Tell Rohr to keep an eye on Fitch.
(c) That she should make sure that Rohr takes her next call.
(d) Watch for an important fax with important information.
5. What is Nicholas Easter working on as Chapter 4 opens?
(a) Research on the lawyers on the case.
(b) Jury selection questionaire.
(c) His medical history questionaire.
(d) Plan for making sure he will be picked for the jury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What overwhelms Shaver as he meets with Teaker, the CEO of Superhouse?
2. What does Easter tell the other jurors in the jury room?
3. What opinion does the Colonel have about smoking?
4. Which of the following characters is a closet smoker?
5. Why does Fitch get excited when he sees Fernandez holding a copy of Sports Illustrated?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)