|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What overwhelms Shaver as he meets with Teaker, the CEO of Superhouse?
(a) Their desire to please Shaver.
(b) The strength and power of the organization.
(c) His need to secure a job for himself.
(d) The need to get out of the room.
2. What agency did Swanson previously work for?
(a) Secret Service.
(b) Supreme Court.
3. Why doesn't Stella leave the hotel room for most of her trip when she and her husband go to Miami?
(a) She is scared about someone following her.
(b) She wants to have private time with her husband.
(c) She needs to sleep after spending so much time on the jury.
(d) She is very ill and probably has food poisoning.
4. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
5. What does Easter tell the other jurors in the jury room?
(a) That a woman is tape recording them.
(b) He has been followed.
(c) That he was personally offered a bribe.
(d) In other trials jurors had been tampered with.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the lunch never show up?
2. What does Wendall Rohr promise to prove in his opening statement?
3. What is Nicholas Easter working on as Chapter 4 opens?
4. What does Durr Cable offer in his own opening remarks?
5. What does Dr. Kilvan spend his testimony sharing with the jury?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)