|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marlee ask one of the deputies to do?
(a) Give an envelope to the judge.
(b) Give an envelope to Fitch.
(c) Give an envelope to Durr.
(d) Give an envelope to Easter.
2. Where does the beginning of Chapter 2 take place?
(a) Beach house.
(c) Lawyers office.
(d) Jury room.
3. Why do you think the CEOs have decided to work with Fitch?
(a) He won 8 trials without a loss.
(b) He used to be one of the CEOs.
(c) He is a smoker.
(d) He knows all of the jurors personally.
4. Why did Herman Grimes refuse to be forced off of his panel?
(a) Because he is a smoker.
(b) Because he is blind.
(c) Because he served previously on another jury.
(d) Because he is African American.
5. What is on the video that the jury watches after lunch?
(a) How cigarettes are addictive and what it does to the body.
(b) Jacob Wood before he passed away.
(c) How cigarettes are made.
(d) What lungs look like from long-time smokers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the note about that Harkin gives to the judge once the trial resumes?
2. Why does it seem that SuperHouse is interested in the case Shaver is on the jury for?
3. What promise does Lonnie make to Teaton?
4. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
5. Why did the lunch never show up?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)