|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What overwhelms Shaver as he meets with Teaker, the CEO of Superhouse?
(a) Their desire to please Shaver.
(b) The need to get out of the room.
(c) His need to secure a job for himself.
(d) The strength and power of the organization.
2. What does Dr. Kilvan spend his testimony sharing with the jury?
(a) The amount of cigarettes it takes to become addicted.
(b) The effects of nicotine on the lungs.
(c) Mortality rates of smokers versus non-smokers.
(d) The addictive nature of smoking.
3. What agency did Swanson previously work for?
(b) Supreme Court.
(c) Secret Service.
4. What does Rankin Fitch demand to know?
(a) Why they still don't know about all of the jurors.
(b) Why they are talking about the jurors.
(c) Why they are meeting in such a public place.
(d) Why they are still working through the weekend.
5. Why does it seem that SuperHouse is interested in the case Shaver is on the jury for?
(a) Their company makes a lot of money from tobacco sales.
(b) They are partially owned by one of the CEOs of the tobacco companies.
(c) They want Shaver to tell them how this type of litagation works.
(d) They realize that Shaver can be bribed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Lonnie make to Teaton?
2. While the jurors are waiting for court to start, how do they mostly divide up into groups?
3. Which of the following characters is a closet smoker?
4. What does Marlee tell Rohr's secretary to do?
5. What progress pleased Fitch from over the weekend?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)