|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marlee do when Fitch arrives at the apartment?
(a) Scans him for bugs and wires.
(b) Takes him into a back room and speaks quietly.
(c) Plays music loudly so they cannot be recorded.
(d) Takes him to a different location.
2. What demographic group does Robilio say the tobacco industry targeted?
(a) Middle-aged people.
3. What does Easter do that has Stella share what happened to her while she was in Miami?
(a) He asks her why she continues to keep smoking.
(b) He tells her that he thinks he saw someone following her.
(c) He tells her that he was followed over the weekend.
(d) He asks her why she seems so very upset.
4. What do the four jury members who do not have loved ones who can share their conjugal visits with them do?
(a) Watch John Wayne movies.
(b) Get on the internet and play games.
(c) Go out to the casino.
(d) Stay alone in their rooms.
5. Why is Small sent to Lawrence by Fitch?
(a) To investigate Marlee.
(b) To find information on another juror.
(c) To investigate Easter.
(d) To check on Rohr's next witness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. McQuade testify is true?
2. What men does Fitch call off?
3. How does the author describe the replacement of Stella with Phillip?
4. What does Easter tell Marlee when he calls her?
5. What does Derrick do before he heads out to meet Angel?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)