|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Cleve give to Derrick?
2. How much money does Marlee ask Fitch for?
(a) 5 million.
(b) 10 million.
(c) 15 million.
(d) 1 million.
3. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
(a) Cancer specialist.
(b) Advertising agent.
(c) Behavioral psychologist.
4. What agency did Swanson previously work for?
(a) Secret Service.
(d) Supreme Court.
5. What does Fitch do when he hears about the incident with Napier and Nitchmann?
(a) Tries to get in touch with Marlee.
(b) Breaks a lamp with his fist.
(c) Calls up Swanson.
(d) Punches the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of the winnings does Derrick ask for?
2. Who does Hoppy agree to attempt to bribe?
3. What does the letter ask for that Easter sends to the judge?
4. Where do Cleve and Derrick meet to exchange the money?
5. Which of the following is an appropriate synonym for the word acclamation as used in the following sentence: Easter is elected foreman by acclamation.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)