|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fitch offer to Marlee to help Easter convince the juror he is worried about?
(a) A picture of her before her surgery.
(b) A packet of information about this person.
(c) Information about a cheating husband.
(d) Information about the abortion.
2. Who does Hoppy agree to attempt to bribe?
3. How does Fitch confirm that David Lancaster, Perry Hirsch and Easter are all the same man?
(a) Medical records.
(b) Handwriting expert.
(c) DNA expert.
(d) Marlee shares the information.
4. Why does the Judge release the jury early for the day?
(a) The plaintiff lawyers asked for this to happen.
(b) He has an appointment for the day.
(c) Easter requested that it end early today.
(d) He needs to hear some motions.
5. What does Easter tell Marlee when he calls her?
(a) That he has some new information.
(b) That he wants to make a new deal.
(c) That he needs a private meeting with her.
(d) The delivery was made.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter ask for that Easter sends to the judge?
2. Why does Beverly plan on going to visit a girl named Phoebe?
3. What does Easter tell the other jurors in the jury room?
4. Why does Marlee tell Fitch that Rohr is worried about the damage he can do?
5. Why does the jury refuse to come out of the jury room when Dell calls them?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)