|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the jury refuse to come out of the jury room when Dell calls them?
(a) They don't want to be sequestered.
(b) They want the judge to listen to them.
(c) They don't want their bags being searched.
(d) They are tired of being watched and followed.
2. Why does the judge continue to dismiss people from the courtroom as the scene shifts to the courtroom?
(a) Arguments among each other.
(b) Lawyer complaints.
(c) Inability to complete the questionaires.
(d) Medical reasons.
3. What promise does Lonnie make to Teaton?
(a) To do what he can in regards to the verdict.
(b) To continue to work at night.
(c) To give the company his all his efforts when the trial is over.
(d) To keep Teaton updated about the jury's voting.
4. What is the note about that Harkin gives to the judge once the trial resumes?
(a) The jury wants their walks to happen also during delays.
(b) They should be allowed to arrive late if court is delayed.
(c) The jury was talking about jury tampering during the recess.
(d) The man who broke into his apartment is in the courtroom.
5. What does Kringler's testimony affect besides the jury?
(a) Pynex's stock price.
(b) Rohr's plan for who will testify next.
(c) Fitch's meeting with the CEOs.
(d) Marlee's plan for what to do next.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city will this court case be taking place?
2. What does Easter tell the other jurors in the jury room?
3. What does Easter's note to the judge request?
4. What progress pleased Fitch from over the weekend?
5. How does the author describe the replacement of Stella with Phillip?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)