|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman who runs into Nicholas Easter at Burger King do?
(a) Records their conversation.
(b) Escorts him back to the courthouse.
(c) Asks him to start dating her.
(d) Buys him lunch.
2. What does Easter's note to the judge request?
(a) Longer lunch breaks.
(b) More time for walks.
(c) Working through the weekend.
(d) A private meeting to talk about bribes.
3. What profession does Millie Dupree's husband do?
(a) Owns a tobacco farm.
(b) Owns a cigarette outlet.
(c) Owns his own grocery store.
(d) Owns a real estate agency.
4. While the jurors are waiting for court to start, how do they mostly divide up into groups?
5. What promise does Lonnie make to Teaton?
(a) To continue to work at night.
(b) To keep Teaton updated about the jury's voting.
(c) To do what he can in regards to the verdict.
(d) To give the company his all his efforts when the trial is over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Easter tell the other jurors in the jury room?
2. What stance does Durwood Cable take as he begins to talk to the potential jurors?
3. What does Easter do while Dr. Kilvan is giving his testimony?
4. Who does Easter tell the jury Ginger is?
5. In what city will this court case be taking place?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)