|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the jury to have a particularly strong reaction during the testimony?
(a) Video of Wood's testimony.
(b) Fitch's cross examination.
(c) The lunch cutlery provided by the deli.
(d) Pictures of Wood's lungs.
2. Why does the Judge release the jury early for the day?
(a) He has an appointment for the day.
(b) Easter requested that it end early today.
(c) He needs to hear some motions.
(d) The plaintiff lawyers asked for this to happen.
3. What profession does Millie Dupree's husband do?
(a) Owns his own grocery store.
(b) Owns a real estate agency.
(c) Owns a cigarette outlet.
(d) Owns a tobacco farm.
4. Who does Easter tell the jury Ginger is?
(a) Woman recording them.
(b) Tobacco CEO.
(d) Jury consultant.
5. What does Kringler's testimony affect besides the jury?
(a) Marlee's plan for what to do next.
(b) Pynex's stock price.
(c) Rohr's plan for who will testify next.
(d) Fitch's meeting with the CEOs.
Short Answer Questions
1. While the jurors are waiting for court to start, how do they mostly divide up into groups?
2. How does the author describe the replacement of Stella with Phillip?
3. Why does the judge continue to dismiss people from the courtroom as the scene shifts to the courtroom?
4. In what city will this court case be taking place?
5. What does the woman who runs into Nicholas Easter at Burger King do?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)