Quiz: Chapter 36 to Chapter 40
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who calls Swanson at three-thirty in the morning on Monday?
2. Why does Rohr write the amount $800,000,000 on the whiteboard?
a) This is how much cash Pynex has.
b) This is how much he is allowed to ask for by law.
c) This is how much he thinks is fair.
d) This is how much Wood's life was deemed worth.
3. What does the jury debate whether it is just as addictive as cigarettes?
4. How much money does Cleve give to Derrick?
5. What information does Fitch keep...
This section contains 325 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)