|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Easter do that has Stella share what happened to her while she was in Miami?
(a) He asks her why she seems so very upset.
(b) He asks her why she continues to keep smoking.
(c) He tells her that he was followed over the weekend.
(d) He tells her that he thinks he saw someone following her.
2. Where does a bus take the jurors?
(a) New Orleans.
3. What information does Swanson get about Marlee from Beverly Monk?
(a) That she seemed well off and rarely talked about her past.
(b) That she and Jeff always hung out together but never talked to others.
(c) That she was poor and then suddenly very well off but never said where it was from.
(d) That she had a boyfriend, who was not named Jeff, but suddenly disappeared.
4. What do the four jury members who do not have loved ones who can share their conjugal visits with them do?
(a) Get on the internet and play games.
(b) Watch John Wayne movies.
(c) Go out to the casino.
(d) Stay alone in their rooms.
5. How does the author describe the replacement of Stella with Phillip?
(a) A nightmare for both sides.
(b) A person who needs to be watched.
(c) A vote for the defense.
(d) A new person who can easily be swayed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much had it cost Fitch to hire the agents and Ringwald?
2. Who does Easter tell the jury Ginger is?
3. What does Easter tell the other jurors in the jury room?
4. What promise does Lonnie make to Teaton?
5. Why does the jury refuse to come out of the jury room when Dell calls them?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)