|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Marlee tell Fitch that Rohr is worried about the damage he can do?
(a) Because Rohr knows that Fitch is dishonest.
(b) Because Rohr believes in his cause and wants to win.
(c) Because Fitch has more money to do damage.
(d) Because Fitch doesn't want to lose.
2. Who does Easter tell the jury Ginger is?
(a) Jury consultant.
(c) Woman recording them.
(d) Tobacco CEO.
3. Why does Fitch get excited when he sees Fernandez holding a copy of Sports Illustrated?
(a) He realizes the jury can be bought.
(b) He knows the jury is distracted and not focused on the case.
(c) He knows that Marlee is a liar.
(d) It was a special signal just between Fernandez and Fitch.
4. Why is Small sent to Lawrence by Fitch?
(a) To investigate Easter.
(b) To investigate Marlee.
(c) To check on Rohr's next witness.
(d) To find information on another juror.
5. What do the four jury members who do not have loved ones who can share their conjugal visits with them do?
(a) Get on the internet and play games.
(b) Go out to the casino.
(c) Watch John Wayne movies.
(d) Stay alone in their rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Marlee tell Fitch will be the next juror to go?
2. What does Easter tell the other jurors in the jury room?
3. Who leaves a message at Hoppy's office for Hoppy to contact him as soon as possible?
4. What does Fitch make sure that Jankle does not have access to?
5. Where does a bus take the jurors?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)