|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why aren't the men hired by FItch able to continue pursuing Marlee as she gets on the plane?
(a) She changes into a disguise.
(b) She calls the police on them.
(c) They get held up at security.
(d) She loses them in the airport.
2. Who called Phoebe looking for information about Claire?
(b) Jeff Kerr.
3. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
(a) Cancer specialist.
(c) Behavioral psychologist.
(d) Advertising agent.
4. How many of the jurors' medical records was Fitch able to secure?
(a) 7 out of 12.
(b) 5 out of 12.
(c) 3 out of 12.
(d) 11 out of 12.
5. What does Easter tell Marlee when he calls her?
(a) That he needs a private meeting with her.
(b) That he has some new information.
(c) That he wants to make a new deal.
(d) The delivery was made.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Swanson offer to pay Beverly for the new information about Claire?
2. Where do Fernanadez and Easter head when they sneak out of the motel?
3. Why is Herrera excused from the jury?
4. Where does Fitch go to meet with Marlee?
5. What information does Fitch keep from the CEOs?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)