|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fitch come clean about during his last meeting with Marlee?
(a) That he is still trying to find out about her past.
(b) That his men are not really with the FBI.
(c) That he heard about the situation with Angel.
(d) The situation about Hoppy.
2. What information does Fitch uncover on Rikki Coleman?
(a) She had an abortion before meeting her husband.
(b) She regularly cheats on her husband.
(c) She does not get along with the other jurors.
(d) She previously accepted a bribe.
3. What does Easter tell Marlee when he calls her?
(a) The delivery was made.
(b) That he has some new information.
(c) That he needs a private meeting with her.
(d) That he wants to make a new deal.
4. Where do Fernanadez and Easter head when they sneak out of the motel?
(a) Individual homes.
5. Why aren't the men hired by FItch able to continue pursuing Marlee as she gets on the plane?
(a) She changes into a disguise.
(b) She loses them in the airport.
(c) She calls the police on them.
(d) They get held up at security.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rohr practice his closing statements?
2. What information does Fitch keep from the CEOs?
3. Who called Phoebe looking for information about Claire?
4. What does Easter tell the Judge when he calls to arrange a meeting with him?
5. How much money does Swanson offer to pay Beverly for the new information about Claire?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)