|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fitch come clean about during his last meeting with Marlee?
(a) That he is still trying to find out about her past.
(b) That his men are not really with the FBI.
(c) That he heard about the situation with Angel.
(d) The situation about Hoppy.
2. What does Easter tell Marlee when he calls her?
(a) That he wants to make a new deal.
(b) The delivery was made.
(c) That he needs a private meeting with her.
(d) That he has some new information.
3. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
(b) Cancer specialist.
(c) Advertising agent.
(d) Behavioral psychologist.
4. Where do Fernanadez and Easter head when they sneak out of the motel?
(d) Individual homes.
5. Why aren't the men hired by FItch able to continue pursuing Marlee as she gets on the plane?
(a) She loses them in the airport.
(b) She calls the police on them.
(c) She changes into a disguise.
(d) They get held up at security.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him at the pay phone?
2. Where does Fitch go to meet with Marlee?
3. How many of the jurors' medical records was Fitch able to secure?
4. What do Cable and Rohr agree on?
5. What did Krigler's research discover?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)