|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rohr practice his closing statements?
(a) In front of seven lawyers who critique him.
(b) He records it with a camera and watches it.
(c) In the courtroom alone.
(d) In front of the mirror.
2. What does Fitch come clean about during his last meeting with Marlee?
(a) The situation about Hoppy.
(b) That his men are not really with the FBI.
(c) That he heard about the situation with Angel.
(d) That he is still trying to find out about her past.
3. Where do Fernanadez and Easter head when they sneak out of the motel?
(d) Individual homes.
4. What does Dr. McQuade testify is true?
(a) Smokers do not believe in the company advertising.
(b) Smokers make informed choices about buying cigarettes.
(c) Smokers have no control over their choices.
(d) Smokers are an uneducated and uninformed population.
5. What does Easter tell the Judge when he calls to arrange a meeting with him?
(a) That he has very important information for him.
(b) That he wants to be removed from the jury.
(c) That other jurors are getting suspicious about their meetings.
(d) That he needs more clothes since his apartment burned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him at the pay phone?
2. What do Cable and Rohr agree on?
3. Where does Fitch go to meet with Marlee?
4. Why aren't the men hired by FItch able to continue pursuing Marlee as she gets on the plane?
5. How much money does Swanson offer to pay Beverly for the new information about Claire?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)