|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marlee tell Fitch when she calls him at the pay phone?
(a) That they will be losing a juror that day.
(b) That they will be making a deal with Rohr.
(c) That he needs to stop looking into their pasts.
(d) That she wants a meeting without being recorded.
2. What does Fitch come clean about during his last meeting with Marlee?
(a) That he is still trying to find out about her past.
(b) The situation about Hoppy.
(c) That his men are not really with the FBI.
(d) That he heard about the situation with Angel.
3. Who called Phoebe looking for information about Claire?
(d) Jeff Kerr.
4. What profession does Dr. McQuade practice?
(a) Behavioral psychologist.
(b) Advertising agent.
(d) Cancer specialist.
5. Where do Fernanadez and Easter head when they sneak out of the motel?
(d) Individual homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Cable and Rohr agree on?
2. What information does Fitch uncover on Rikki Coleman?
3. What information does Fitch keep from the CEOs?
4. What does Easter tell the Judge when he calls to arrange a meeting with him?
5. Why aren't the men hired by FItch able to continue pursuing Marlee as she gets on the plane?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)