Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. Which of the following is not true about the character Carl Nussman?
(a) Presents dossier's on jurors.
(b) Works for the plaintiffs.
(d) Jury selection consultant.
2. Which of the following characters is a closet smoker?
(a) Rankin Fitch.
(b) Traci Wilkes.
(c) Nicholas Easter.
(d) Carl Nussman.
3. What does Rankin Fitch demand to know?
(a) Why they still don't know about all of the jurors.
(b) Why they are still working through the weekend.
(c) Why they are talking about the jurors.
(d) Why they are meeting in such a public place.
4. Where does the beginning of Chapter 2 take place?
(a) Lawyers office.
(c) Beach house.
(d) Jury room.
5. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
6. Why do you think the CEOs have decided to work with Fitch?
(a) He won 8 trials without a loss.
(b) He is a smoker.
(c) He used to be one of the CEOs.
(d) He knows all of the jurors personally.
This section contains 5,660 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)