Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. Which of the following is not true about the character Carl Nussman?
(a) Works for the plaintiffs.
(c) Presents dossier's on jurors.
(d) Jury selection consultant.
2. Which of the following characters is a closet smoker?
(a) Carl Nussman.
(b) Nicholas Easter.
(c) Rankin Fitch.
(d) Traci Wilkes.
3. What does Rankin Fitch demand to know?
(a) Why they are talking about the jurors.
(b) Why they are meeting in such a public place.
(c) Why they are still working through the weekend.
(d) Why they still don't know about all of the jurors.
4. Where does the beginning of Chapter 2 take place?
(a) Jury room.
(c) Lawyers office.
(d) Beach house.
5. How many tobacco companies have come together to create the fund?
6. Why do you think the CEOs have decided to work with Fitch?
(a) He used to be one of the CEOs.
(b) He won 8 trials without a loss.
(c) He is a smoker.
(d) He knows all of the jurors personally.
This section contains 5,660 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)