Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
• Nussman, a jury selection consultant, goes over the dossier's of the possible jurors.
• He explains that they have little information on Easter, but that they know that a woman was taping a conversation with him in a store.
• Nussman's boss, Rankin Fitch, bursts in and demands that they work through the weekend until they find more information about the other jurors.
• The CEOs of the big four tobacco companies are all meeting to talk about the suits. They have come together to create a fund to build the best defense case to avoid massive payouts.
• Fitch is hired because he has on eight trials without a loss and he updates them on the progress of the case.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
• At the Biloxi courthouse, the potential jurors are shown into the courthouse where Judge Harkin will run the proceedings.
• He has dismissed some people who...
This section contains 5,080 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)