|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James like about being out in the city?
(a) He enjoys the scents.
(b) He enjoys the freedom.
(c) He enjoys the booze.
(d) He enjoys the crowds and the lights.
2. Back in the present on the beach, what does Steve tell Rusty-James he has learned?
(a) Make up your mind and work hard to get there.
(b) Give up and quit trying.
(c) Make up your mind and use people until you get what you want.
(d) Make life easy by giving in.
3. What does Steve say Rusty-James would do to the people in the neighborhood if he went back?
(a) Sue them.
(b) Give them a heart attack.
(c) Shoot them.
(d) Beat them.
4. What does Rusty-James do for the first time when Motorcycle Boy opens all the cages?
(d) Lose a fight.
5. In the present, what does Steve invite Rusty-James to do as he stands on the beach?
(a) Go to class.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Go to the beach.
(d) Go to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. If there were still gangs, why does Smokey believe he would be president of a gang?
2. Who does Rusty-James want to see from the front booth?
3. Who does Rusty-James say he will look like when he gets older?
4. About what does Rusty-James think when someone steps out of the darkness in the ally?
5. Where does Rusty-James go after he wakes up with a bad headache?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)