|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James do when Smokey tells him he would not be president of the gangs?
(a) Rusty-James does not believe it.
(b) Rusty-James agrees.
(c) Rusty-James punches him.
(d) Rusty-James stabs him.
2. When Rusty-James and Steve wake up after passing out at the bar, who has left them?
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
3. For what does Rusty-James lose his taste?
4. To what is Motorcycle Boy referring when he says, "...is like a beautiful wild kid on heroin, high as a kite and thinking she's on top of the world, not knowing she's dying, not believing it even if you show her the marks."
(a) His mother.
5. Once he leaves the bar, what does Rusty-James do to get home faster?
(a) He hails a cab.
(b) He takes short cuts through alleys.
(c) He jogs home.
(d) He steals a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rusty-James do for the first time when Motorcycle Boy opens all the cages?
2. Who drinks alcohol with Rusty-James when on the other side of the river?
3. What does Rusty-James like about the ocean?
4. At what age does Motorcycle Boy stop being a little kid?
5. Rusty-James says seeing Steve again was like seeing what?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)