Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If there were still gangs, why does Smokey believe he would be president of a gang?
(a) He is a better fighter.
(b) He is smarter than Rusty-James.
(c) He is wealthier.
(d) He is a bigger boy.
2. What reason does Motorcycle Boy give to Rusty-James for not drinking?
(a) It makes him sick.
(b) He does not like to lose control.
(c) He does not like the flavors.
(d) He does not like the way it tastes.
3. What does Motorcycle Boy do right in the middle of the last rumble?
(a) He stabs someone.
(b) He screams.
(c) He bites someone.
(d) He laughs.
4. What does Steve say Rusty-James would do to the people in the neighborhood if he went back?
(a) Beat them.
(b) Give them a heart attack.
(c) Sue them.
(d) Shoot them.
5. Rusty-James says seeing Steve again was like seeing what?
(a) Seeing his brother.
(b) Seeing a ghost.
(c) Seeing a relative.
(d) Seeing a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Rusty-James lose his taste?
2. What happens to Rusty-James when he discovers Motorcycle Boy is dead?
3. What does Smokey say Rusty-James' position in the gang would be?
4. Why does Rusty-James say Steve is his best friend?
5. Who does Steve say is "just like a ball in a pinball machine?"
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)