|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at Benny's, who does Rusty-James believe still loves him?
(b) His mother.
2. Who does Steve say is "just like someone out of a book?"
(a) His father.
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
3. What does Rusty-James take with him when he walks across the bridge?
(d) Cherry vodka.
4. The night after Rusty-James is dumped by Patty, who does he get to go out with him?
5. Who does Rusty-James punch on the street in Chapter 8?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
(c) A teenager.
(d) An old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Steve say is "just like a ball in a pinball machine?"
2. In Chapter 7, whom does Steve worry Rusty-James will become?
3. What does Steve's father do when Steve comes home after 10 o'clock?
4. After leaving the skin flick, to what kind of bar do Rusty-James, Steve, and Motorcycle Boy go?
5. In what does Steve believe?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)