|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, when Rusty-James arrives home the next morning, whom does his father say has gone looking for him?
(c) A cop.
2. Where does Rusty-James find Motorcycle Boy after he leaves Patty in Chapter 6?
(a) At home.
(b) At Benny's.
(c) At the bridge.
(d) At a drugstore.
3. Who shuffles papers as if Rusty-James is wasting his time?
(a) Mr. Harrigan.
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
(c) Coach Ryan.
4. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
(c) A scar from a knife fight.
(d) Tan line.
5. To whose territory does Cleveland High School belong?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
(c) Biff Wilcox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the coolest person in the world to Rusty-James?
2. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
3. What weapon does Biff bring to the fight?
4. At what time does Rusty-James wake up when at Patty's house?
5. What is one thing Rusty-James thinks he needs if he goes to Cleveland High?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James not tell people that his father used to be a lawyer?
2. What does Rusty-James recognize about Motorcycle Boy when he sees some of Motorcycle Boy's old gang members?
3. What is implied by the fact that Motorcycle Boy has not always been color blind?
4. What is important about the river?
5. How does Rusty-James settle his problems?
6. Why does Rusty-James feel that gangs are good despite what Steve and Motorcycle Boy tell him?
7. What does Rusty-James mean when he says that Motorcycle Boy is living in a glass bubble?
8. What does Rusty-James' father do when he gets home in Chapter 5?
9. What reason does Rusty-James give in Chapter 4 for going to school?
10. Why does Rusty-James not understand the conversation his father and Motorcycle Boy have about Cassandra?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)