|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rusty-James, in what kind of classes is he enrolled?
(a) Advanced classes.
(b) College prep classes.
(c) The dumb classes.
(d) Algebra classes.
2. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
(c) The Motorcycle Boy.
3. What bothers Rusty-James about the situation with Biff?
(a) Biff is mad for a stupid reason.
(b) Biff is stealing things.
(c) Biff is happy.
(d) Biff is sleeping in class.
4. In Chapter 5, when Rusty-James arrives home the next morning, whom does his father say has gone looking for him?
(b) A cop.
5. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
(a) Four years earlier.
(b) Six years later.
(c) Five years later.
(d) Six years earlier.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Motorcycle Boy get a motorcycle?
2. Who ispresent at the fight five years ago when Rusty-James got his scar?
3. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
4. What does Rusty-James do the morning after he has gone to the lake with Smokey?
5. Where does Rusty-James find Motorcycle Boy after he leaves Patty in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rusty-James' father do when he gets home in Chapter 5?
2. What dose Steve mean when he says that he cannot keep on thinking for Rusty-James?
3. In Chapter 10, why does Rusty-James believe that everything has changed?
4. What does ordering chocolate milk from the counter at Benny's say about Rusty-James?
5. Why does Rusty-James believe all the people he cares about "talk about weird things?"
6. Why is it important for Rusty-James' friends to go to the vacant lot to watch him fight Biff?
7. What is Rusty-James' driving motivation?
8. After locating a former gang member, what important fact does Rusty-James learn about Motorcycle Boy?
9. Why is Rusty-James expelled from school?
10. Why does Rusty-James not tell people that his father used to be a lawyer?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)