|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Biff bring to the fight?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A taser.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
2. How does Motorcycle Boy get a motorcycle?
(a) He builds it.
(b) He rents it.
(c) He steals it.
(d) He buys it.
3. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
4. Why does Rusty-James say his friends should come with him to meet Biff?
(a) Biff is bringing his friends.
(b) He needs them to watch the show.
(c) They will help him fight Biff.
(d) He does not want to be lonely.
5. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Motorcycle Boy get his name?
2. What does Rusty-James have difficulty doing?
3. What animal does Rusty-James say Steve looks like?
4. What scares Rusty-James about Motorcycle Boy?
5. What does Patty do when she see Rusty-James at Benny's?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Motorcycle Boy tell Rusty-James not to tell anyone that a famous photographer took his picture?
2. Why does Smokey believe that no one will follow Rusty-James into a knife fight?
3. What does Rusty-James mean when he says that Motorcycle Boy is living in a glass bubble?
4. What is the significance of Rusty-James' paying back money he has borrowed?
5. Why does it take Rusty-James longer than he thought to forget about Motorcycle Boy's death?
6. What is the importance of delaying the appearance of Motorcycle Boy until the third chapter?
7. In Chapter 7, why is Rusty-James afraid of Motorcycle Boy?
8. What does Rusty-James' father do when he gets home in Chapter 5?
9. Why does Smokey believe he would be president of a gang and Rusty-James would be a lieutenant?
10. How does the author create suspense?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)