|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ispresent at the fight five years ago when Rusty-James got his scar?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
(b) His father.
(d) The police.
2. What is Motorcycle Boy doing when Rusty-James finds him at the drugstore?
(a) Stealing candy bars.
(c) Looking at a magazine.
(d) Eating candy bars.
3. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
(a) Apple juice.
(d) Orange juice.
4. What profession is Steve pursuing?
5. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rusty-James doing at the onset of the novel?
2. Who shows up white-faced at Benny's after school?
3. Where is Rusty-James at the onset of the novel?
4. What does Rusty-James' father give him?
5. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Rusty-James expelled from school?
2. Why does Rusty-James believe all the people he cares about "talk about weird things?"
3. In Chapter 10, why does Rusty-James think that Patty still loves him?
4. Why does Rusty-James not understand that Patty is mad that he fooed around with another girl at the lake?
5. What does Rusty-James think about Biff's declaration that he is going to kill him?
6. In Chapter 9, how has Rusty-James' vision of Motorcycle Boy changed since the prior night?
7. Why does Rusty-James feel that gangs are good despite what Steve and Motorcycle Boy tell him?
8. Why does Steve worry about everyone coming to witness the fight between Rusty-James and Biff?
9. Why does it take Rusty-James longer than he thought to forget about Motorcycle Boy's death?
10. Why does Rusty-James dislike Cassandra?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)