|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the reformatory with Rusty-James?
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
2. What does Patty's mother do for a living?
(a) She is a teacher.
(b) She is a nurse.
(c) She is a cop.
(d) She is a waitress.
3. Where is Rusty-James at the beginning of chapter two?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) At Benny's.
(c) At home.
(d) At school.
4. Where does Motorcycle Boy say he has been for the last two weeks?
5. What weapon does Biff bring to the fight?
(a) A gun.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A knife.
(d) A taser.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
2. What does Rusty-James do at lunch with Smokey and B.J.?
3. After leaving Cassandra on the stairs, Rusty-James goes into his apartment and finds Motorcycle Boy doing what?
4. At what time does Rusty-James wake up when at Patty's house?
5. What does Patty do when she see Rusty-James at Benny's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is important about Steve's behavior in the city in Chapter 7?
2. What does Motorcycle Boy mean when he tells Steve, "loyalty is his only vice?"
3. Why does Smokey believe he would be president of a gang and Rusty-James would be a lieutenant?
4. What reason does Rusty-James give in Chapter 4 for going to school?
5. What does ordering chocolate milk from the counter at Benny's say about Rusty-James?
6. Why is Rusty-James expelled from school?
7. What is implied by the fact that Motorcycle Boy has not always been color blind?
8. Why is Motorcycle Boy's explanation about why Rusty-James does not like to be alone an eye opening experience for Rusty-James?
9. What is the significance of Motorcycle Boy's comparing the gang violence to playing "Cowboys and Indians?"
10. In Chapter 10, why does Rusty-James think that Patty still loves him?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)