|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cassandra show Rusty-James on her arms?
(a) A tattoo.
(b) Track marks.
2. What does Rusty-James have difficulty doing?
3. Who does Rusty-James love for certain?
(c) The Motorcycle Boy.
(d) His father.
4. In Chapter 6, who does Rusty-James visit when he arrives at school?
(a) The nurse.
(b) Mr. Harrigan.
(c) The principal.
5. In Chapter 2, where does Rusty-James go after storming out of Benny's?
(b) The store.
(c) The bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shuffles papers as if Rusty-James is wasting his time?
2. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
3. After leaving Cassandra on the stairs, Rusty-James goes into his apartment and finds Motorcycle Boy doing what?
4. What do Rusty-James' father and Motorcycle Boy sometimes do that Rusty-James wishes they would not do?
5. What does Rusty-James do at lunch with Smokey and B.J.?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rusty-James think about Biff's declaration that he is going to kill him?
2. Why does it take Rusty-James longer than he thought to forget about Motorcycle Boy's death?
3. Why does Rusty-James feel that gangs are good despite what Steve and Motorcycle Boy tell him?
4. Why does Rusty-James steal hubcaps?
5. What is important about Steve's behavior in the city in Chapter 7?
6. In Chapter 3, what does the apartment reveal about Rusty-James' family?
7. Why is Rusty-James expelled from school?
8. What reason does Rusty-James give in Chapter 4 for going to school?
9. Why does Rusty-James like the ocean?
10. Why does Rusty-James not understand that Patty is mad that he fooed around with another girl at the lake?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)