|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Rusty-James' father call him?
(a) Motorcycle Junior.
2. What does Coach Ryan offer Rusty-James?
(a) A passing grade.
(b) A pass to class.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Five dollars.
3. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
(a) Apple juice.
(c) Orange juice.
4. What is Motorcycle Boy doing when Rusty-James finds him at the drugstore?
(a) Stealing candy bars.
(c) Eating candy bars.
(d) Looking at a magazine.
5. What does Cassandra show Rusty-James on her arms?
(a) A tattoo.
(c) Track marks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rusty-James love for certain?
2. In Chapter 5, what worries Rusty-James when he arrives home after being out all night?
3. According to Rusty-James, in what kind of classes is he enrolled?
4. Who shuffles papers as if Rusty-James is wasting his time?
5. Whom does Steve want Rusty-James to meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does ordering chocolate milk from the counter at Benny's say about Rusty-James?
2. In Chapter 7, why is Rusty-James afraid of Motorcycle Boy?
3. Why does Rusty-James' father believe that Motorcycle Boy is not crazy?
4. What is Rusty-James' driving motivation?
5. Why is Motorcycle Boy hard of hearing and color blind?
6. Why does Rusty-James like the ocean?
7. Why does Smokey believe he would be president of a gang and Rusty-James would be a lieutenant?
8. What does Rusty-James' father do when he gets home in Chapter 5?
9. How does Rusty-James settle his problems?
10. What dose Steve mean when he says that he cannot keep on thinking for Rusty-James?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)