|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what worries Rusty-James when he arrives home after being out all night?
(a) His father's temper.
(b) His brother.
(c) That his cut is infected.
2. What does Motorcycle Boy not like?
3. What name does Rusty-James' father call him?
(c) Motorcycle Junior.
4. What one thing so worries Rusty-James that he cannot think about his future?
5. What does Rusty-James have difficulty doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rusty-James at the onset of the novel?
2. What does Rusty-James think the picture of Motorcycle Boy resembles?
3. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
4. How old is Motorcycle Boy?
5. Why does Steve not show up for math class?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 10, why does Rusty-James believe that everything has changed?
2. What is the significance of Rusty-James' paying back money he has borrowed?
3. What sets Motorcycle Boy apart from the others?
4. What does Rusty-James recognize about Motorcycle Boy when he sees some of Motorcycle Boy's old gang members?
5. What is important about the river?
6. Why does Motorcycle Boy tell Rusty-James not to tell anyone that a famous photographer took his picture?
7. What is the importance of delaying the appearance of Motorcycle Boy until the third chapter?
8. What does Rusty-James' father mean when he says, "Our marriage was a classic example of a preacher marrying an atheist, thinking to make a convert?"
9. Why does Rusty-James not understand that Patty is mad that he fooed around with another girl at the lake?
10. What is implied by the fact that Motorcycle Boy has not always been color blind?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)