|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
2. What does Patty do when a girl flirts with Rusty-James?
(a) She beats up the girl.
(b) She goes after the girl with a broken bottle.
(c) She gets mad at him.
(d) She cries.
3. What does Motorcycle Boy pour over Rusty-James' cut when they get home?
4. Where does Rusty-James find Motorcycle Boy after he leaves Patty in Chapter 6?
(a) At home.
(b) At the bridge.
(c) At Benny's.
(d) At a drugstore.
5. Who is in the reformatory with Rusty-James?
(d) Motorcycle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rusty-James find to eat in the apartment?
2. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
3. Who shuffles papers as if Rusty-James is wasting his time?
4. When Rusty-James goes home from school, who does he meet on the staircase?
5. Who shows up white-faced at Benny's after school?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 9, how has Rusty-James' vision of Motorcycle Boy changed since the prior night?
2. What sets Motorcycle Boy apart from the others?
3. Why does Rusty-James resent Steve's presence on the beach?
4. Why does Steve worry about everyone coming to witness the fight between Rusty-James and Biff?
5. What does Rusty-James do to make sure he is taken to the hospital by the police?
6. What is the significance of Motorcycle Boy's comparing the gang violence to playing "Cowboys and Indians?"
7. Why is Rusty-James expelled from school?
8. Why is Patterson watching Rusty-James and Motorcycle Boy when they leave the drugstore?
9. Why does Rusty-James dislike Cassandra?
10. Why does Rusty-James' father believe that Motorcycle Boy is not crazy?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)