|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does someone offer Motorcycle Boy to kill someone?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) Four hundred dollars.
2. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
(a) Playing pool.
3. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
4. Why does Rusty-James go to school the day after he is cut with a knife?
(a) Because his father tells him to go.
(b) Because he misses Patty.
(c) Because his friends are there.
(d) Because he has a test.
5. According to Rusty-James, in what kind of classes is he enrolled?
(a) College prep classes.
(b) Advanced classes.
(c) The dumb classes.
(d) Algebra classes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Motorcycle Boy not like?
2. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
3. What does Coach Ryan offer Rusty-James?
4. What information does Patty tell Rusty-James she knows?
5. Around midnight, what does Rusty-James do with Smokey and his cousins?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Rusty-James when he is frisked by the police?
2. What is important about the river?
3. Why does Rusty-James not understand the conversation his father and Motorcycle Boy have about Cassandra?
4. Why does Rusty-James dislike Cassandra?
5. How does Rusty-James settle his problems?
6. What sets Motorcycle Boy apart from the others?
7. Why does Rusty-James steal hubcaps?
8. How do the type of classes Rusty-James has in school impact his character?
9. Why does Rusty-James feel that gangs are good despite what Steve and Motorcycle Boy tell him?
10. Why is Motorcycle Boy hard of hearing and color blind?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)