|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Rusty-James at the onset of chapter two?
2. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
(b) Tan line.
(d) A scar from a knife fight.
3. What bothers Rusty-James about the situation with Biff?
(a) Biff is mad for a stupid reason.
(b) Biff is stealing things.
(c) Biff is sleeping in class.
(d) Biff is happy.
4. At what time does Rusty-James wake up when at Patty's house?
(a) 7:30 p.m.
(b) 5:00 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 9:00 a.m.
5. Who joins Rusty-James at the site to fight Biff?
(b) Smokey and B.J.
(c) Motorcycle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Patty say she is angry with Rusty-James?
2. What does Rusty-James buy at Benny's in Chapter 2?
3. What do Rusty-James' father and Motorcycle Boy sometimes do that Rusty-James wishes they would not do?
4. Who shuffles papers as if Rusty-James is wasting his time?
5. How old is Motorcycle Boy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Steve's confession that he is going to college to be a teacher reveal about his character?
2. What is the significance of Rusty-James' paying back money he has borrowed?
3. What does Rusty-James think about Biff's declaration that he is going to kill him?
4. Why does Steve worry about everyone coming to witness the fight between Rusty-James and Biff?
5. Why does Rusty-James steal hubcaps?
6. Why does Smokey believe he would be president of a gang and Rusty-James would be a lieutenant?
7. Why is Rusty-James expelled from school?
8. Why does Rusty-James leave at midnight to go out with Smokey and his cousin?
9. In Chapter 10, why does Rusty-James believe that everything has changed?
10. What dose Steve mean when he says that he cannot keep on thinking for Rusty-James?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)