|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Smokey say Rusty-James' position in the gang would be?
(a) A sergeant.
(b) A lieutenant.
(d) A runner.
2. According to Steve, what "set off" his dad after he comes home at six in the morning?
(a) Steve's hangover.
(b) Steve's denial.
(c) The orange makeup on his shirt from the girl he met the previous night.
(d) Steve's attitude.
3. After six years, how does Steve feel about seeing Rusty-James again?
(a) It is like seeing Motorcycle Boy again.
(b) It is like seeing his dad again.
(c) It is like seeing his life again.
(d) It is like seeing his best friend again.
4. What does Rusty-James' father say about Motorcycle Boy when Rusty-James asks if they are crazy?
(a) That Motorcycle Boy is crazy.
(b) That Motorcycle Boy is not crazy.
(c) That Motorcycle Boy is happy most of the time.
(d) That Motorcycle Boy is like him.
5. What does Steve's father do when Steve comes home after 10 o'clock?
(a) He beats Steve.
(b) He leeaves.
(c) He grounds Steve.
(d) He yells at Steve.
6. What place does Rusty-James hate?
7. In what does Steve believe?
(a) Stay quiet and doing nothing.
(b) Letting Fate decide.
(c) Working hard to overcome your environment.
(d) Working hard and playing hard.
8. What happens when Steve tells Rusty-James that Motorcycle Boy is nuts?
(a) Rusty-James storms out.
(b) Rusty-James agrees.
(c) Rusty-James cries.
(d) Rusty-James slams Steve against the wall.
9. The night after Rusty-James is dumped by Patty, who does he get to go out with him?
10. Who does Rusty-James punch on the street in Chapter 8?
(b) An old man.
(c) Motorcycle Boy.
(d) A teenager.
11. What does Steve fear while watching the movie?
(a) Getting hurt.
(b) Getting kicked out.
(c) Passing out from the alcohol.
(d) A police raid.
12. Who is with Motorcycle Boy when he leaves his apartment and breaks in?
13. At what age does Motorcycle Boy stop being a little kid?
14. What reason does Motorcycle Boy give to Rusty-James for not drinking?
(a) It makes him sick.
(b) He does not like the way it tastes.
(c) He does not like the flavors.
(d) He does not like to lose control.
15. When he comes in after he and Motorcycle Boy get home from the pet store, what does Rusty-James ask his father?
(a) Why does he leave Rusty-James?
(b) If his mother is crazy.
(c) If he is adopted.
(d) If he is crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is whacked in the head with a tire iron?
2. If there were still gangs, why does Smokey believe he would be president of a gang?
3. Why does Rusty-James say Steve is his best friend?
4. What does Motorcycle Boy take to the river?
5. While on the beach, to what does Rusty-James listen as Steve talks?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)