|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up and meets Smokey at Benny's?
2. What does Rusty-James do when Smokey tells him he would not be president of the gangs?
(a) Rusty-James punches him.
(b) Rusty-James stabs him.
(c) Rusty-James does not believe it.
(d) Rusty-James agrees.
3. Who does Steve say is "just like a ball in a pinball machine?"
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
4. Who is whacked in the head with a tire iron?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
(d) One of the two guys.
5. Who dies in the last gang rumble?
(a) Patty's sister.
(b) Rusty-James' brother.
(c) Coach Ryan's son.
(d) Bill Braden.
6. When Rusty-James and Steve wake up after passing out at the bar, who has left them?
(c) Motorcycle Boy.
7. Who does Rusty-James want to see from the front booth?
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
(d) Coach Ryan.
8. At what age does Motorcycle Boy stop being a little kid?
9. Who subs at Rusty-James ' school?
(a) His father.
(b) Weston McCauley.
(c) Coach Ryan.
10. When he comes in after he and Motorcycle Boy get home from the pet store, what does Rusty-James ask his father?
(a) If he is crazy.
(b) Why does he leave Rusty-James?
(c) If his mother is crazy.
(d) If he is adopted.
11. Why does Rusty-James say Steve is his best friend?
(a) He does not have to pretend to be the toughest cat in town with Steve.
(b) Steve is rich.
(c) Steve needs him.
(d) Steve is smart.
12. What does Smokey say Rusty-James' position in the gang would be?
(a) A sergeant.
(b) A lieutenant.
(d) A runner.
13. About what does Rusty-James tell everyone at Benny's?
(a) His father's old profession.
(b) His expulsion from school.
(c) His wild night across the river.
(d) His head injury.
14. For what does Rusty-James lose his taste?
15. What does Rusty-James' father say about Motorcycle Boy when Rusty-James asks if they are crazy?
(a) That Motorcycle Boy is like him.
(b) That Motorcycle Boy is happy most of the time.
(c) That Motorcycle Boy is not crazy.
(d) That Motorcycle Boy is crazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Rusty-James when he discovers Motorcycle Boy is dead?
2. What reason does Motorcycle Boy give to Rusty-James for not drinking?
3. What does Motorcycle Boy do right in the middle of the last rumble?
4. What does Motorcycle Boy take to the river?
5. After leaving the skin flick, to what kind of bar do Rusty-James, Steve, and Motorcycle Boy go?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)