|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James do for the first time when Motorcycle Boy opens all the cages?
(c) Lose a fight.
2. According to Steve, what "set off" his dad after he comes home at six in the morning?
(a) The orange makeup on his shirt from the girl he met the previous night.
(b) Steve's hangover.
(c) Steve's attitude.
(d) Steve's denial.
3. What does Steve say Rusty-James would do to the people in the neighborhood if he went back?
(a) Sue them.
(b) Give them a heart attack.
(c) Beat them.
(d) Shoot them.
4. Who steps out of the darkness with a tire iron?
(b) One black and one white guy.
(c) Motorcycle Boy.
5. Who drinks alcohol with Rusty-James when on the other side of the river?
6. What happens to Rusty-James after he tells the doctor he is not going to the hospital?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He goes anyway.
(c) Everything turns gray and a ringing starts in his ears.
(d) He starts to bleed.
7. Who does Steve say is "just like someone out of a book?"
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
(c) His father.
8. What does Motorcycle Boy classify as dope?
9. How does Rusty-James think of Steve now?
(a) He is still the same.
(b) He is boring.
(c) He is crazy.
(d) He is a stranger.
10. In what does Steve believe?
(a) Stay quiet and doing nothing.
(b) Working hard to overcome your environment.
(c) Letting Fate decide.
(d) Working hard and playing hard.
11. What does Steve do when he notices what is playing on the screen at the movie?
(a) He grins.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He runs out.
(d) He throws up.
12. While at the beach, what does Steve offer to buy Rusty-James?
(a) A soda.
(b) A beer.
(c) A burger.
(d) A bottle of brandy.
13. Later that night, Motorcycle Boy breaks into what building?
(a) The drugstore.
(c) The pet store.
(d) The school.
14. For what does Rusty-James lose his taste?
15. What happens when Steve tells Rusty-James that Motorcycle Boy is nuts?
(a) Rusty-James slams Steve against the wall.
(b) Rusty-James cries.
(c) Rusty-James storms out.
(d) Rusty-James agrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Motorcycle Boy when he leaves his apartment and breaks in?
2. Where do Motorcycle Boy and Rusty-James go after they cross the bridge?
3. Who does Rusty-James want to see from the front booth?
4. Why does Rusty-James' mother marry his father?
5. Why does Rusty-James say Steve is his best friend?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)