|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James take with him when he walks across the bridge?
(b) Cherry vodka.
2. About what does Rusty-James think when someone steps out of the darkness in the ally?
(a) His parents.
(b) His own death.
3. Later that night, Motorcycle Boy breaks into what building?
(a) The drugstore.
(b) The school.
(c) The pet store.
4. Who shows up and meets Smokey at Benny's?
5. Who does Rusty-James say he will look like when he gets older?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
(b) James Dean.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
6. What does Rusty-James' father say about Motorcycle Boy when Rusty-James asks if they are crazy?
(a) That Motorcycle Boy is crazy.
(b) That Motorcycle Boy is not crazy.
(c) That Motorcycle Boy is like him.
(d) That Motorcycle Boy is happy most of the time.
7. What does Steve do when he notices what is playing on the screen at the movie?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He runs out.
(c) He grins.
(d) He throws up.
8. Who sits down and talks to Rusty-James before going into Benny's?
(c) Motorcycle Boy.
9. According to Steve, what "set off" his dad after he comes home at six in the morning?
(a) Steve's denial.
(b) Steve's attitude.
(c) The orange makeup on his shirt from the girl he met the previous night.
(d) Steve's hangover.
10. What kind of movie does Motorcycle Boy buy for Steve and Rusty-James to see?
(a) A science fiction movie.
(b) A drama.
(c) A skin flick.
(d) An action movie.
11. What kind of temper does Rusty-James usually have?
(a) A slow to build one.
(b) A quick one.
(c) A calm one.
(d) A mean one.
12. About what does Rusty-James tell everyone at Benny's?
(a) His wild night across the river.
(b) His father's old profession.
(c) His head injury.
(d) His expulsion from school.
13. Where does Rusty-James spend the rest of the day after he leaves Steve's?
(a) At home.
(b) At school.
(c) At a bar.
(d) At Benny's.
14. How does Rusty-James think of Steve now?
(a) He is boring.
(b) He is still the same.
(c) He is a stranger.
(d) He is crazy.
15. Where do Motorcycle Boy and Rusty-James go after they cross the bridge?
(a) Into the country.
(b) Into the river's waters.
(c) Into the school.
(d) Into the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Motorcycle Boy classify as dope?
2. In what does Steve believe?
3. In the present, what does Steve invite Rusty-James to do as he stands on the beach?
4. What happens to Rusty-James during the last rumble?
5. Once he leaves the bar, what does Rusty-James do to get home faster?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)