Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If there were still gangs, why does Smokey believe he would be president of a gang?
(a) He is a better fighter.
(b) He is smarter than Rusty-James.
(c) He is wealthier.
(d) He is a bigger boy.
2. What reason does Motorcycle Boy give to Rusty-James for not drinking?
(a) It makes him sick.
(b) He does not like to lose control.
(c) He does not like the flavors.
(d) He does not like the way it tastes.
3. What does Motorcycle Boy do right in the middle of the last rumble?
(a) He stabs someone.
(b) He screams.
(c) He bites someone.
(d) He laughs.
4. What does Steve say Rusty-James would do to the people in the neighborhood if he went back?
(a) Beat them.
(b) Give them a heart attack.
(c) Sue them.
(d) Shoot them.
5. Rusty-James says seeing Steve again was like seeing what?
(a) Seeing his brother.
(b) Seeing a ghost.
(c) Seeing a relative.
(d) Seeing a friend.
6. For what does Rusty-James lose his taste?
7. What happens to Rusty-James when he discovers Motorcycle Boy is dead?
(a) He fights.
(b) The world loses color and sound.
(c) He faints.
(d) He screams.
8. What does Smokey say Rusty-James' position in the gang would be?
(b) A runner.
(c) A lieutenant.
(d) A sergeant.
9. Why does Rusty-James say Steve is his best friend?
(a) Steve needs him.
(b) He does not have to pretend to be the toughest cat in town with Steve.
(c) Steve is smart.
(d) Steve is rich.
10. Who does Steve say is "just like a ball in a pinball machine?"
(d) Motorcycle Boy.
11. In what does Steve believe?
(a) Letting Fate decide.
(b) Working hard and playing hard.
(c) Stay quiet and doing nothing.
(d) Working hard to overcome your environment.
12. According to Steve, what "set off" his dad after he comes home at six in the morning?
(a) Steve's attitude.
(b) Steve's hangover.
(c) Steve's denial.
(d) The orange makeup on his shirt from the girl he met the previous night.
13. Where do Motorcycle Boy and Rusty-James go after they cross the bridge?
(a) Into the country.
(b) Into the city.
(c) Into the school.
(d) Into the river's waters.
14. What happens to Rusty-James during the last rumble?
(a) Rusty-James is shot.
(b) Rusty-James beats up someone.
(c) Rusty-James is cut with a knife.
(d) Rusty-James goes to jail.
15. What place does Rusty-James hate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James' mother marry his father?
2. Back in the present on the beach, what does Steve tell Rusty-James he has learned?
3. What does Rusty-James do for the first time when Motorcycle Boy opens all the cages?
4. Who dies in the last gang rumble?
5. While on the beach, to what does Rusty-James listen as Steve talks?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)