Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where is Rusty-James at the onset of the novel?
2. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
3. What profession is Steve pursuing?
4. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
5. What does Rusty-James say about his brain?
It is messed up.
6. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
A scar from a knife fight.
7. Who is in the reformatory with Rusty-James?
8. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
9. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
A frame story.
This section contains 3,794 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)