1. Where is Rusty-James at the onset of the novel?
2. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
3. What profession is Steve pursuing?
4. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
5. What does Rusty-James say about his brain?
6. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
7. Who is in the reformatory with Rusty-James?
8. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
9. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
This section contains 3,794 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)