|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what gang is Motorcycle Boy the president?
(a) The Packers.
(b) The Jets.
(c) The Boys.
(d) The Crips.
2. Once he leaves the bar, what does Rusty-James do to get home faster?
(a) He jogs home.
(b) He hails a cab.
(c) He steals a car.
(d) He takes short cuts through alleys.
3. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
(a) He does not think they are good days.
(b) He hates them.
(c) He misses them.
(d) He cannot remember them.
4. What happens when Rusty-James arrives at the guidance office?
(a) He is counseled.
(b) He is expelled.
(c) He gets a warning.
(d) He cries.
5. What scares Rusty-James about Motorcycle Boy?
(a) His presence.
(b) His attitude.
(c) His smile.
(d) His language
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Biff want to meet Rusty-James?
2. What does Rusty-James do at lunch with Smokey and B.J.?
3. After six years, how does Steve feel about seeing Rusty-James again?
4. What bothers Rusty-James about the situation with Biff?
5. If there were still gangs, why does Smokey believe he would be president of a gang?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)