|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rusty-James, in what kind of classes is he enrolled?
(a) Algebra classes.
(b) College prep classes.
(c) The dumb classes.
(d) Advanced classes.
2. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
(b) Bumming around.
(c) Going to school.
3. What does Rusty-James take with him when he walks across the bridge?
(a) Cherry vodka.
4. Where does Motorcycle Boy say he has been for the last two weeks?
5. What does Rusty-James do the morning after he has gone to the lake with Smokey?
(a) Eats breakfast.
(b) Drinks a cup of coffee.
(c) Changes clothes.
(d) Sleeps until noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is quiet as they wait for Biff in Chapter 3?
2. Who steps out of the darkness with a tire iron?
3. What happens to Rusty-James after he tells the doctor he is not going to the hospital?
4. What does Steve fear while watching the movie?
5. After going to the guidance office, where does Rusty-James go when he leaves school?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)