|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up white-faced at Benny's after school?
2. What has Cassandra done previously at Rusty-James' school?
(a) Serve food.
(b) Drive school buses.
(c) Student teach.
(d) Clean classrooms.
3. What scares Rusty-James about Motorcycle Boy?
(a) His smile.
(b) His attitude.
(c) His language
(d) His presence.
4. Where do Motorcycle Boy and Rusty-James go after they cross the bridge?
(a) Into the country.
(b) Into the school.
(c) Into the river's waters.
(d) Into the city.
5. Where does Motorcycle Boy say he has been for the last two weeks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Steve say is "just like a ball in a pinball machine?"
2. When Motorcycle Boy leaves, why is Rusty-James afraid?
3. To what is Motorcycle Boy referring when he says, "...is like a beautiful wild kid on heroin, high as a kite and thinking she's on top of the world, not knowing she's dying, not believing it even if you show her the marks."
4. What is one thing Rusty-James thinks he needs if he goes to Cleveland High?
5. Who drinks alcohol with Rusty-James when on the other side of the river?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)