|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James do to help himself feel better?
(a) He smokes.
(b) He thinks about people he likes.
(c) He drinks.
(d) He goes back to sleep.
2. Who shuffles papers as if Rusty-James is wasting his time?
(a) Mr. Harrigan.
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
(c) Coach Ryan.
3. Who does Steve say is "just like a ball in a pinball machine?"
(d) Motorcycle Boy.
4. When Patty breaks up with Rusty-James, what happens to his chest?
(a) His chest burns.
(b) His chest hurts.
(c) There is a tightening there.
(d) His chest is fine.
5. What does Coach Ryan offer Rusty-James?
(a) A passing grade.
(b) A pass to class.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character's face is beaten into a bloody pulp by Rusty-James in the fight in the lot?
2. What does Steve's father do when Steve comes home after 10 o'clock?
3. What does Rusty-James like about being out in the city?
4. Around midnight, what does Rusty-James do with Smokey and his cousins?
5. What one thing so worries Rusty-James that he cannot think about his future?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)