|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Rusty-James after he tells the doctor he is not going to the hospital?
(a) He goes anyway.
(b) Everything turns gray and a ringing starts in his ears.
(c) He passes out.
(d) He starts to bleed.
2. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
(a) A tire iron.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
3. What does Rusty-James do to help himself feel better?
(a) He thinks about people he likes.
(b) He goes back to sleep.
(c) He smokes.
(d) He drinks.
4. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
(c) Bumming around.
(d) Going to school.
5. Why does Steve not show up for math class?
(a) Steve goes on vacation.
(b) Steve is sick.
(c) Steve's mother has a stroke.
(d) Steve's father is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve's father do when Steve comes home after 10 o'clock?
2. Why does Rusty-James go to school the day after he is cut with a knife?
3. What has Cassandra done previously at Rusty-James' school?
4. What other character attends Cleveland High School?
5. What does Motorcycle Boy classify as dope?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)