|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While at Benny's, who does Rusty-James believe still loves him?
(b) His mother.
2. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
(a) A knife.
(b) A tire iron.
(c) A gun.
(d) A hammer.
3. What happens to Rusty-James after he tells the doctor he is not going to the hospital?
(a) Everything turns gray and a ringing starts in his ears.
(b) He starts to bleed.
(c) He passes out.
(d) He goes anyway.
4. Who does Rusty-James punch on the street in Chapter 8?
(a) An old man.
(b) A teenager.
(d) Motorcycle Boy.
5. How does Rusty-James' father earn a living before his wife leaves him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
2. Of what gang is Motorcycle Boy the president?
3. How old is Rusty-James at the onset of chapter two?
4. What does Rusty-James do when Smokey tells him he would not be president of the gangs?
5. Why does Rusty-James say Steve is his best friend?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)