|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Patty's mother do for a living?
(a) She is a nurse.
(b) She is a cop.
(c) She is a waitress.
(d) She is a teacher.
2. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
(a) A horror story.
(b) A frame story.
(c) A novella.
(d) A short story.
3. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
(a) Apple juice.
(d) Orange juice.
4. At Benny's, who does Rusty-James ask to step outside to talk?
5. What has Cassandra done previously at Rusty-James' school?
(a) Clean classrooms.
(b) Drive school buses.
(c) Student teach.
(d) Serve food.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
2. What does Motorcycle Boy classify as dope?
3. Which character's face is beaten into a bloody pulp by Rusty-James in the fight in the lot?
4. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
5. According to Rusty-James, in what kind of classes is he enrolled?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)