|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If there were still gangs, why does Smokey believe he would be president of a gang?
(a) He is a bigger boy.
(b) He is a better fighter.
(c) He is wealthier.
(d) He is smarter than Rusty-James.
2. What does Motorcycle Boy not like?
3. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
(a) The Motorcycle Boy.
4. After leaving the skin flick, to what kind of bar do Rusty-James, Steve, and Motorcycle Boy go?
(a) An expensive bar.
(b) A bar for bikers.
(c) A mostly black bar.
(d) A bar for college students.
5. What does Rusty-James do when Smokey tells him he would not be president of the gangs?
(a) Rusty-James stabs him.
(b) Rusty-James does not believe it.
(c) Rusty-James punches him.
(d) Rusty-James agrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
2. What happens to Rusty-James when his attention is diverted from Biff?
3. Around midnight, what does Rusty-James do with Smokey and his cousins?
4. Who does Rusty-James want to see from the front booth?
5. What does Motorcycle Boy tell Rusty-James the strip's colors look like to him?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)