|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rusty-James love for certain?
(a) The Motorcycle Boy.
(c) His father.
2. What animal does Rusty-James say Steve looks like?
(a) A lion.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A cat.
(d) A tiger.
3. Why does Rusty-James go to school the day after he is cut with a knife?
(a) Because his father tells him to go.
(b) Because he misses Patty.
(c) Because his friends are there.
(d) Because he has a test.
4. After going to the guidance office, where does Rusty-James go when he leaves school?
5. At what age does Motorcycle Boy stop being a little kid?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rusty-James want to see from the front booth?
2. What does Motorcycle Boy pour over Rusty-James' cut when they get home?
3. Where does Motorcycle Boy say he has been for the last two weeks?
4. About what does Rusty-James tell everyone at Benny's?
5. Where is Rusty-James at the onset of the novel?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)