|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
(a) He is angry about fighting Biff.
(b) He is angry about Steve's comments.
(c) He is upset about Motorcycle Boy's being gone.
(d) He has a headache.
2. Where is Rusty-James at the beginning of chapter two?
(a) At Benny's.
(b) At home.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At school.
3. Why does Rusty-James go to school the day after he is cut with a knife?
(a) Because he misses Patty.
(b) Because he has a test.
(c) Because his father tells him to go.
(d) Because his friends are there.
4. Once he leaves the bar, what does Rusty-James do to get home faster?
(a) He steals a car.
(b) He hails a cab.
(c) He jogs home.
(d) He takes short cuts through alleys.
5. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Motorcycle Boy not like?
2. What bothers Rusty-James about the situation with Biff?
3. After leaving Cassandra on the stairs, Rusty-James goes into his apartment and finds Motorcycle Boy doing what?
4. What happens to Rusty-James when he is at Patty's house?
5. What relationship does Biff have with Rusty-James' friends?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)