|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rusty-James, in what kind of classes is he enrolled?
(a) The dumb classes.
(b) Advanced classes.
(c) Algebra classes.
(d) College prep classes.
2. When Rusty-James wakes up after passing out, who does he find at home reading a book?
(a) His mom.
(d) The Motorcycle Boy.
3. What does Rusty-James say about his brain?
(a) It is buzzing.
(b) It is lazy.
(c) It is messed up.
(d) It is smart.
4. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
(c) The Motorcycle Boy.
5. What does Motorcycle Boy tell Rusty-James scares him about their mother?
(a) That she loves him.
(b) That Rusty-James' mother is alive in California.
(c) That she will hurt him.
(d) That she will go away again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rusty-James think the picture of Motorcycle Boy resembles?
2. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
3. What has Cassandra done previously at Rusty-James' school?
4. What does Patty's mother do for a living?
5. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)