|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
(b) Apple juice.
(d) Orange juice.
2. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
3. Where is Rusty-James at the onset of the novel?
(a) The beach.
(b) The city.
(c) The reformatory.
(d) The hotel.
4. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
5. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
2. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
3. Who is Anita?
4. What relationship does Biff have with Rusty-James' friends?
5. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)