|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A tire iron.
(d) A hammer.
2. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
(a) A frame story.
(b) A short story.
(c) A novella.
(d) A horror story.
3. Why is Benny upset when the junior high school kids hang out at his place?
(a) They do not buy things.
(b) They run off the high school kids.
(c) They tear up his establishment.
(d) They steal things.
4. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
5. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Apple juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
2. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
3. What does Rusty-James buy at Benny's in Chapter 2?
4. What does Rusty-James have difficulty doing?
5. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)