|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James say about his brain?
(a) It is buzzing.
(b) It is smart.
(c) It is messed up.
(d) It is lazy.
2. Why is Benny upset when the junior high school kids hang out at his place?
(a) They do not buy things.
(b) They steal things.
(c) They run off the high school kids.
(d) They tear up his establishment.
3. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
(a) A tire iron.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
4. What is Rusty-James doing at the onset of the novel?
(a) Sitting on the beach.
5. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
(d) Playing pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James say his friends should come with him to meet Biff?
2. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
3. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
4. Where does Biff want to meet Rusty-James?
5. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)