|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James have difficulty doing?
2. Who is Anita?
(a) Steve's girlfriend.
(b) Rusty-James' friend.
(c) Biff's sister.
(d) Biff's girlfriend.
3. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
(a) He has a headache.
(b) He is angry about fighting Biff.
(c) He is angry about Steve's comments.
(d) He is upset about Motorcycle Boy's being gone.
4. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
(a) Six years later.
(b) Six years earlier.
(c) Four years earlier.
(d) Five years later.
5. Why is Benny upset when the junior high school kids hang out at his place?
(a) They tear up his establishment.
(b) They steal things.
(c) They run off the high school kids.
(d) They do not buy things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
2. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
3. How old is Rusty-James at the onset of chapter two?
4. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
5. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)