|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
(a) A novella.
(b) A short story.
(c) A horror story.
(d) A frame story.
2. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
(a) Six years earlier.
(b) Four years earlier.
(c) Five years later.
(d) Six years later.
3. What bothers Rusty-James about the situation with Biff?
(a) Biff is mad for a stupid reason.
(b) Biff is sleeping in class.
(c) Biff is stealing things.
(d) Biff is happy.
4. What profession is Steve pursuing?
5. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
(a) He is angry about Steve's comments.
(b) He has a headache.
(c) He is angry about fighting Biff.
(d) He is upset about Motorcycle Boy's being gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
2. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
3. What is Rusty-James doing at the onset of the novel?
4. Who is Anita?
5. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)