|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
(a) He is angry about fighting Biff.
(b) He is upset about Motorcycle Boy's being gone.
(c) He is angry about Steve's comments.
(d) He has a headache.
2. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
3. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
4. Who is in the reformatory with Rusty-James?
(d) Motorcycle Boy.
5. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
2. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
3. What is Rusty-James doing at the onset of the novel?
4. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
5. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)