|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James have difficulty doing?
2. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
3. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
4. What is Rusty-James doing at the onset of the novel?
(a) Sitting on the beach.
5. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
(a) Apple juice.
(d) Orange juice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Rusty-James say Steve looks like?
2. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
3. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
4. How old is Rusty-James at the onset of chapter two?
5. Who is Anita?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)