|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
(a) He misses them.
(b) He hates them.
(c) He does not think they are good days.
(d) He cannot remember them.
2. Why does Rusty-James say his friends should come with him to meet Biff?
(a) They will help him fight Biff.
(b) Biff is bringing his friends.
(c) He does not want to be lonely.
(d) He needs them to watch the show.
3. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
4. What is Rusty-James doing at the onset of the novel?
(b) Sitting on the beach.
5. What does Rusty-James buy at Benny's in Chapter 2?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Apple juice.
(c) Chocolate milk.
(d) A beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rusty-James at the onset of the novel?
2. Who is Anita?
3. What relationship does Biff have with Rusty-James' friends?
4. Who ispresent at the fight five years ago when Rusty-James got his scar?
5. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)