|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rusty-James doing at the onset of the novel?
(a) Sitting on the beach.
2. What relationship does Biff have with Rusty-James' friends?
(a) They are family.
(b) They used to be friends.
(c) They used to be gang allies.
(d) They used to be rivals.
3. What does Rusty-James say about his brain?
(a) It is smart.
(b) It is buzzing.
(c) It is messed up.
(d) It is lazy.
4. Why is Benny upset when the junior high school kids hang out at his place?
(a) They do not buy things.
(b) They steal things.
(c) They tear up his establishment.
(d) They run off the high school kids.
5. What does Rusty-James have difficulty doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
2. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
3. Why does Rusty-James say his friends should come with him to meet Biff?
4. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
5. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)