|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Biff want to meet Rusty-James?
(a) At school.
(b) An alley behind the pet store.
(c) A vacant lot behinid the pet store.
(d) At his house.
2. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
3. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A tire iron.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
4. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
(a) Bumming around.
(d) Going to school.
5. What does Rusty-James say about his brain?
(a) It is messed up.
(b) It is smart.
(c) It is lazy.
(d) It is buzzing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
2. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
3. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
4. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
5. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)