|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Biff want to meet Rusty-James?
(a) At his house.
(b) An alley behind the pet store.
(c) At school.
(d) A vacant lot behinid the pet store.
2. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
(a) He has a headache.
(b) He is angry about Steve's comments.
(c) He is angry about fighting Biff.
(d) He is upset about Motorcycle Boy's being gone.
3. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
(a) Five years later.
(b) Six years earlier.
(c) Six years later.
(d) Four years earlier.
4. Why is Benny upset when the junior high school kids hang out at his place?
(a) They do not buy things.
(b) They steal things.
(c) They tear up his establishment.
(d) They run off the high school kids.
5. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
(b) Bumming around.
(d) Going to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
2. Whom does Steve want Rusty-James to meet?
3. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
4. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
5. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)