|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
(a) He does not think they are good days.
(b) He hates them.
(c) He misses them.
(d) He cannot remember them.
2. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
(a) Steve is his brother.
(b) Steve is his best friend.
(c) Steve is his cousin.
(d) Steve is always right.
3. Where is Rusty-James at the beginning of chapter two?
(a) At Benny's.
(b) At school.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At home.
4. What does Rusty-James say about his brain?
(a) It is lazy.
(b) It is messed up.
(c) It is smart.
(d) It is buzzing.
5. Who is in the reformatory with Rusty-James?
(c) Motorcycle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
2. Why is Benny upset when the junior high school kids hang out at his place?
3. What is Rusty-James doing at the onset of the novel?
4. How old is Rusty-James at the onset of chapter two?
5. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)