|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Benny upset when the junior high school kids hang out at his place?
(a) They run off the high school kids.
(b) They tear up his establishment.
(c) They do not buy things.
(d) They steal things.
2. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
(a) The beach.
(b) The reformatory.
(c) The city.
(d) The jail.
3. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
(a) Four years earlier.
(b) Six years later.
(c) Six years earlier.
(d) Five years later.
4. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
5. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
(a) A horror story.
(b) A short story.
(c) A novella.
(d) A frame story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rusty-James say about his brain?
2. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
3. What bothers Rusty-James about the situation with Biff?
4. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
5. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)