|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
(a) Steve is always right.
(b) Steve is his best friend.
(c) Steve is his brother.
(d) Steve is his cousin.
2. What animal does Rusty-James say Steve looks like?
(a) A cat.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A lion.
3. Why is Benny upset when the junior high school kids hang out at his place?
(a) They steal things.
(b) They run off the high school kids.
(c) They do not buy things.
(d) They tear up his establishment.
4. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
5. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
(a) The city.
(b) The jail.
(c) The beach.
(d) The reformatory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
2. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
3. Who ispresent at the fight five years ago when Rusty-James got his scar?
4. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
5. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)