|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Benny upset when the junior high school kids hang out at his place?
(a) They run off the high school kids.
(b) They steal things.
(c) They do not buy things.
(d) They tear up his establishment.
2. In Chapter 2, where does Rusty-James go after storming out of Benny's?
(c) The store.
(d) The bridge.
3. Where is Rusty-James at the beginning of chapter two?
(a) At Benny's.
(b) At a restaurant.
(c) At home.
(d) At school.
4. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
5. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
(a) Steve is his cousin.
(b) Steve is his best friend.
(c) Steve is always right.
(d) Steve is his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
2. What does Rusty-James have difficulty doing?
3. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
4. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
5. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)