|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James buy at Benny's in Chapter 2?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Apple juice.
(c) Chocolate milk.
(d) A beer.
2. Why does Rusty-James say his friends should come with him to meet Biff?
(a) They will help him fight Biff.
(b) Biff is bringing his friends.
(c) He needs them to watch the show.
(d) He does not want to be lonely.
3. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
(a) The city.
(b) The reformatory.
(c) The beach.
(d) The jail.
4. What profession is Steve pursuing?
5. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A tire iron.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
2. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
3. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
4. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
5. Where is Rusty-James at the beginning of chapter two?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)