|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the reformatory with Rusty-James?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
2. What does Rusty-James buy at Benny's in Chapter 2?
(a) Chocolate milk.
(b) A beer.
(c) Apple juice.
(d) Orange juice.
3. Whom does Steve want Rusty-James to meet?
(a) His college professor.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) HIs sister.
(d) His parents.
4. Who ispresent at the fight five years ago when Rusty-James got his scar?
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
(c) His father.
(d) The police.
5. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
(a) The reformatory.
(b) The beach.
(c) The city.
(d) The jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
2. Why is Benny upset when the junior high school kids hang out at his place?
3. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
4. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
5. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)