|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James buy at Benny's in Chapter 2?
(a) Chocolate milk.
(b) Apple juice.
(c) A beer.
(d) Orange juice.
2. What bothers Rusty-James about the situation with Biff?
(a) Biff is mad for a stupid reason.
(b) Biff is stealing things.
(c) Biff is sleeping in class.
(d) Biff is happy.
3. Where is Rusty-James at the onset of the novel?
(a) The beach.
(b) The hotel.
(c) The reformatory.
(d) The city.
4. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
(a) He hates them.
(b) He cannot remember them.
(c) He misses them.
(d) He does not think they are good days.
5. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
2. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
3. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
4. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
5. Why does Rusty-James say his friends should come with him to meet Biff?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)