|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession is Steve pursuing?
2. Why does Rusty-James say his friends should come with him to meet Biff?
(a) Biff is bringing his friends.
(b) They will help him fight Biff.
(c) He does not want to be lonely.
(d) He needs them to watch the show.
3. Who is in the reformatory with Rusty-James?
(c) Motorcycle Boy.
4. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
(d) Playing pool.
5. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
(a) Steve is his brother.
(b) Steve is his best friend.
(c) Steve is always right.
(d) Steve is his cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rusty-James have difficulty doing?
2. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
3. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
4. Where does Biff want to meet Rusty-James?
5. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)