|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
2. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
(a) He misses them.
(b) He hates them.
(c) He cannot remember them.
(d) He does not think they are good days.
3. Where is Rusty-James at the onset of the novel?
(a) The city.
(b) The hotel.
(c) The reformatory.
(d) The beach.
4. What is Rusty-James doing at the onset of the novel?
(a) Sitting on the beach.
5. What does Rusty-James say about his brain?
(a) It is buzzing.
(b) It is messed up.
(c) It is lazy.
(d) It is smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
2. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
3. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
4. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
5. How old is Rusty-James at the onset of chapter two?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)