|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
(a) Steve is his brother.
(b) Steve is his best friend.
(c) Steve is his cousin.
(d) Steve is always right.
2. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
3. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
4. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
(a) Going to school.
(d) Bumming around.
5. What does Rusty-James buy at Benny's in Chapter 2?
(a) Apple juice.
(b) Chocolate milk.
(c) Orange juice.
(d) A beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
2. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
3. Who ispresent at the fight five years ago when Rusty-James got his scar?
4. In Chapter 2, where does Rusty-James go after storming out of Benny's?
5. Whom does Steve want Rusty-James to meet?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)