|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
(a) Six years earlier.
(b) Six years later.
(c) Four years earlier.
(d) Five years later.
2. What animal does Rusty-James say Steve looks like?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A tiger.
(c) A cat.
(d) A lion.
3. How old is Rusty-James at the onset of chapter two?
4. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
(a) A horror story.
(b) A short story.
(c) A frame story.
(d) A novella.
5. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
2. Where is Rusty-James at the onset of the novel?
3. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
4. Who ispresent at the fight five years ago when Rusty-James got his scar?
5. Where does Biff want to meet Rusty-James?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)