|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rusty-James' father earn a living before his wife leaves him?
2. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
(a) A novella.
(b) A horror story.
(c) A frame story.
(d) A short story.
3. Who does Steve say is "just like a ball in a pinball machine?"
(d) Motorcycle Boy.
4. What is Motorcycle Boy doing when Rusty-James finds him at the drugstore?
(b) Looking at a magazine.
(c) Eating candy bars.
(d) Stealing candy bars.
5. What profession is Steve pursuing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Rusty-James arrives at the guidance office?
2. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
3. According to Steve, what "set off" his dad after he comes home at six in the morning?
4. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
5. Who is Rusty-James' girlfriend?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)