|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James do to help himself feel better?
(a) He drinks.
(b) He thinks about people he likes.
(c) He goes back to sleep.
(d) He smokes.
2. What does Motorcycle Boy tell Rusty-James scares him about their mother?
(a) That she will go away again.
(b) That she will hurt him.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) That Rusty-James' mother is alive in California.
3. About what does Rusty-James think when someone steps out of the darkness in the ally?
(a) His parents.
(b) His own death.
4. What does Patty do when her mother is at work?
(a) Washes clothes.
(c) Watches movies.
(d) Babysits her three little brothers.
5. How does Rusty-James get Patty to cool off when she finds out he is going to fight Biff?
(a) He lies to her.
(b) He tells her he loves her.
(c) He stays at her house.
(d) He leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. If there were still gangs, why does Smokey believe he would be president of a gang?
2. How does Rusty-James' father get money?
3. When Rusty-James wakes up after passing out, who does he find at home reading a book?
4. Who does Rusty-James often says forgets about him?
5. What profession is Steve pursuing?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)