|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty-James do to help himself feel better?
(a) He smokes.
(b) He thinks about people he likes.
(c) He drinks.
(d) He goes back to sleep.
2. What does Patty do when her mother is at work?
(b) Babysits her three little brothers.
(c) Washes clothes.
(d) Watches movies.
3. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
(a) The beach.
(b) The city.
(c) The jail.
(d) The reformatory.
4. What does Rusty-James think the picture of Motorcycle Boy resembles?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A painting.
(c) A rebel.
(d) A drawing.
5. In Chapter 5, what worries Rusty-James when he arrives home after being out all night?
(a) His father's temper.
(b) His brother.
(d) That his cut is infected.
Short Answer Questions
1. The night after Rusty-James is dumped by Patty, who does he get to go out with him?
2. When Rusty-James goes home from school, who does he meet on the staircase?
3. What has Cassandra done previously at Rusty-James' school?
4. What happens to Rusty-James after he tells the doctor he is not going to the hospital?
5. How does Rusty-James get Patty to cool off when she finds out he is going to fight Biff?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)