|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does Motorcycle Boy stop being a little kid?
2. To whose territory does Cleveland High School belong?
(a) Biff Wilcox.
(d) Motorcycle Boy.
3. After leaving Cassandra on the stairs, Rusty-James goes into his apartment and finds Motorcycle Boy doing what?
(a) Staring at the wall.
4. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
(a) Six years earlier.
(b) Four years earlier.
(c) Five years later.
(d) Six years later.
5. What happens when Rusty-James arrives at the guidance office?
(a) He cries.
(b) He is expelled.
(c) He is counseled.
(d) He gets a warning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rusty-James' father earn a living before his wife leaves him?
2. What does Rusty-James take with him when he walks across the bridge?
3. What does Motorcycle Boy tell Rusty-James scares him about their mother?
4. How does Motorcycle Boy get his name?
5. What happens when Steve tells Rusty-James that Motorcycle Boy is nuts?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)