|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
(a) The Motorcycle Boy.
2. Who drinks alcohol with Rusty-James when on the other side of the river?
3. What does Patty do when a girl flirts with Rusty-James?
(a) She goes after the girl with a broken bottle.
(b) She cries.
(c) She gets mad at him.
(d) She beats up the girl.
4. What happens when Rusty-James arrives at the guidance office?
(a) He is expelled.
(b) He is counseled.
(c) He cries.
(d) He gets a warning.
5. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
(b) Tan line.
(d) A scar from a knife fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James go to school the day after he is cut with a knife?
2. After leaving the skin flick, to what kind of bar do Rusty-James, Steve, and Motorcycle Boy go?
3. Who does Rusty-James punch on the street in Chapter 8?
4. What happens when Steve tells Rusty-James that Motorcycle Boy is nuts?
5. Who is quiet as they wait for Biff in Chapter 3?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)