|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other character attends Cleveland High School?
2. What does Coach Ryan offer Rusty-James?
(a) A pass to class.
(b) A passing grade.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
3. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
(a) Steve is always right.
(b) Steve is his brother.
(c) Steve is his cousin.
(d) Steve is his best friend.
4. What one thing so worries Rusty-James that he cannot think about his future?
5. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Rusty-James think when someone steps out of the darkness in the ally?
2. Where is Rusty-James at the onset of the novel?
3. What does Rusty-James do when Smokey tells him he would not be president of the gangs?
4. Who is Rusty-James' girlfriend?
5. What does Rusty-James think he is going to do when Patty breaks up with him?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)