|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shuffles papers as if Rusty-James is wasting his time?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
(c) Coach Ryan.
(d) Mr. Harrigan.
2. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
(a) Four years earlier.
(b) Six years later.
(c) Six years earlier.
(d) Five years later.
3. Where is Rusty-James' apartment?
(a) Next to a grocery store.
(b) In the ghetto.
(c) Over a dry cleaner.
(d) Above a restaurant.
4. What does Patty do when her mother is at work?
(a) Watches movies.
(c) Babysits her three little brothers.
(d) Washes clothes.
5. How does Rusty-James get Patty to cool off when she finds out he is going to fight Biff?
(a) He stays at her house.
(b) He tells her he loves her.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He lies to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is whacked in the head with a tire iron?
2. What kind of temper does Rusty-James usually have?
3. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
4. What does Steve do when he notices what is playing on the screen at the movie?
5. In Chapter 5, what worries Rusty-James when he arrives home after being out all night?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)