|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Rusty-James, in what kind of classes is he enrolled?
(a) Algebra classes.
(b) College prep classes.
(c) Advanced classes.
(d) The dumb classes.
2. What does Rusty-James find to eat in the apartment?
(a) Sardines and crackers.
3. What does Rusty-James do at lunch with Smokey and B.J.?
(a) He loses fifty cents in a poker game.
(b) He leaves school.
(c) He sits with Steve.
(d) He eats.
4. Who drinks alcohol with Rusty-James when on the other side of the river?
5. Where does Rusty-James find Motorcycle Boy after he leaves Patty in Chapter 6?
(a) At the bridge.
(b) At a drugstore.
(c) At Benny's.
(d) At home.
Short Answer Questions
1. At Benny's, who does Rusty-James ask to step outside to talk?
2. Where does Motorcycle Boy say he has been for the last two weeks?
3. To what is Motorcycle Boy referring when he says, "...is like a beautiful wild kid on heroin, high as a kite and thinking she's on top of the world, not knowing she's dying, not believing it even if you show her the marks."
4. What does Motorcycle Boy tell Rusty-James scares him about their mother?
5. Where do Motorcycle Boy and Rusty-James go after they cross the bridge?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)