|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is quiet as they wait for Biff in Chapter 3?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
2. Why does Rusty-James go to school the day after he is cut with a knife?
(a) Because his father tells him to go.
(b) Because he has a test.
(c) Because he misses Patty.
(d) Because his friends are there.
3. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
4. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
5. What profession is Steve pursuing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patty do when her mother is at work?
2. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
3. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
4. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
5. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)