|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
(d) The Motorcycle Boy.
2. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
3. Who is in the reformatory with Rusty-James?
(d) Motorcycle Boy.
4. According to Rusty-James, in what kind of classes is he enrolled?
(a) The dumb classes.
(b) Advanced classes.
(c) Algebra classes.
(d) College prep classes.
5. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
(a) The beach.
(b) The city.
(c) The jail.
(d) The reformatory.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
2. What does Rusty-James buy at Benny's in Chapter 2?
3. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
4. How does Motorcycle Boy get his name?
5. How old is Rusty-James at the onset of chapter two?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)