|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
2. Where does Biff want to meet Rusty-James?
(a) An alley behind the pet store.
(b) At his house.
(c) At school.
(d) A vacant lot behinid the pet store.
3. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
(c) Playing pool.
4. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
5. What does Rusty-James have difficulty doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rusty-James buy at Benny's in Chapter 2?
2. Where is Rusty-James at the onset of the novel?
3. What promise does Rusty-James make to Patty?
4. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
5. What does Rusty-James say about his brain?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)