|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
(a) He is angry about Steve's comments.
(b) He is upset about Motorcycle Boy's being gone.
(c) He has a headache.
(d) He is angry about fighting Biff.
2. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
(b) Bumming around.
(c) Going to school.
3. Where does Motorcycle Boy say he has been for the last two weeks?
4. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
(d) Playing pool.
5. Why does Steve not show up for math class?
(a) Steve's mother has a stroke.
(b) Steve goes on vacation.
(c) Steve's father is sick.
(d) Steve is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon does Biff bring to the fight?
2. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
3. What promise does Rusty-James make to Patty?
4. Whose gang is waiting at the end of the vacant lot?
5. What happens to Rusty-James when his attention is diverted from Biff?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)