|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
2. What happens to Rusty-James when his attention is diverted from Biff?
(a) Biff escapes.
(b) Biff laughs.
(c) Biff passes out.
(d) Biff stabs him.
3. In Chapter 2, where does Rusty-James go after storming out of Benny's?
(a) The store.
(b) The bridge.
4. Why does Rusty-James say his friends should come with him to meet Biff?
(a) He needs them to watch the show.
(b) Biff is bringing his friends.
(c) They will help him fight Biff.
(d) He does not want to be lonely.
5. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
(a) The beach.
(b) The jail.
(c) The reformatory.
(d) The city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
2. What does Rusty-James do to help himself feel better?
3. What is the time frame when chapter two begins?
4. What is Rusty-James doing at the onset of the novel?
5. What does Motorcycle Boy pour over Rusty-James' cut when they get home?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)