|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lot in Chapter 3 smell like?
(a) The river.
(c) Burning rubber.
(d) The pet store.
2. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
3. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
(b) Tan line.
(d) A scar from a knife fight.
4. What does Motorcycle Boy pour over Rusty-James' cut when they get home?
5. Whose gang is waiting at the end of the vacant lot?
(b) Motorcycle Boy's.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Motorcycle Boy leaves, why is Rusty-James afraid?
2. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
3. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
4. What does Rusty-James do to help himself feel better?
5. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)