|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rusty-James at the beginning of chapter two?
(a) At a restaurant.
(b) At school.
(c) At home.
(d) At Benny's.
2. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says, "...Just one...I like to keep things simple, and God knows even one can be complicated enough."
3. Who joins Rusty-James at the site to fight Biff?
(c) Smokey and B.J.
(d) Motorcycle Boy.
4. What does the lot in Chapter 3 smell like?
(a) Burning rubber.
(b) The pet store.
(c) The river.
5. What does Rusty-James do to help himself feel better?
(a) He drinks.
(b) He goes back to sleep.
(c) He smokes.
(d) He thinks about people he likes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ispresent at the fight five years ago when Rusty-James got his scar?
2. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
3. What happens to Rusty-James when his attention is diverted from Biff?
4. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
5. What promise does Rusty-James make to Patty?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)