|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument gives Rusty-James a scar?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A tire iron.
2. Who is quiet as they wait for Biff in Chapter 3?
(c) Motorcycle Boy.
3. Why does Rusty-James not want to talk about the good old days?
(a) He cannot remember them.
(b) He does not think they are good days.
(c) He misses them.
(d) He hates them.
4. What weapon does Biff bring to the fight?
(a) A knife.
(b) A taser.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A gun.
5. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
(d) Playing pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
2. Where does Biff want to meet Rusty-James?
3. When Motorcycle Boy leaves, why is Rusty-James afraid?
4. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
5. How does Motorcycle Boy get a motorcycle?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)