|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what is Rusty-James referring when he says they "are there, but not hard to find if you look hard enough."
2. What does Rusty-James have difficulty doing?
3. With whom does Rusty-James go to the lake?
(b) Motorcycle Boy.
4. What happens to Rusty-James when his attention is diverted from Biff?
(a) Biff escapes.
(b) Biff stabs him.
(c) Biff laughs.
(d) Biff passes out.
5. Why does Steve not show up for math class?
(a) Steve goes on vacation.
(b) Steve's father is sick.
(c) Steve is sick.
(d) Steve's mother has a stroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patty's mother do for a living?
2. Why does Patty say she is angry with Rusty-James?
3. What subject does Rusty-James say is not his strong point?
4. Whom does Steve want Rusty-James to meet?
5. Which character's face is beaten into a bloody pulp by Rusty-James in the fight in the lot?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)