|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
(a) He is upset about Motorcycle Boy's being gone.
(b) He is angry about fighting Biff.
(c) He is angry about Steve's comments.
(d) He has a headache.
2. What does Rusty-James do to help himself feel better?
(a) He goes back to sleep.
(b) He drinks.
(c) He smokes.
(d) He thinks about people he likes.
3. Where does Motorcycle Boy say he has been for the last two weeks?
4. What is the name of the skinny, tall kid who tells Rusty-James that Biff is going to kill him?
5. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
(a) Steve is always right.
(b) Steve is his brother.
(c) Steve is his best friend.
(d) Steve is his cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers Rusty-James about the situation with Biff?
2. What does Rusty-James say will rot your guts?
3. At what time does Rusty-James wake up when at Patty's house?
4. How old does Rusty-James say Steve behaves?
5. With whom does Rusty-James go to the lake?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)