|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James slam his fist onto the table?
(a) He is upset about Motorcycle Boy's being gone.
(b) He is angry about Steve's comments.
(c) He is angry about fighting Biff.
(d) He has a headache.
2. Why does Rusty-James allow Steve to say the things he does?
(a) Steve is always right.
(b) Steve is his brother.
(c) Steve is his best friend.
(d) Steve is his cousin.
3. To whose territory does Cleveland High School belong?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
(d) Biff Wilcox.
4. How does Motorcycle Boy get his name?
(a) He likes motorcycles.
(b) He builds motorcycles.
(c) He owns motorcycles.
(d) He races motorcycles.
5. What is one thing Rusty-James thinks he needs if he goes to Cleveland High?
(b) New clothes.
(c) Good grades.
(d) A machine gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rusty-James doing when Chapter 2 opens?
2. Where is Rusty-James' apartment?
3. What scares Rusty-James about Motorcycle Boy?
4. With whom does Rusty-James go to the lake?
5. Who drinks alcohol with Rusty-James when on the other side of the river?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)