|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reminds the boys that they had stopped all this "cowboys and Indians crap"?
(b) The Motorcycle Boy.
2. What animal does Rusty-James say Steve looks like?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A lion.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A cat.
3. What does Rusty-James do at lunch with Smokey and B.J.?
(a) He loses fifty cents in a poker game.
(b) He leaves school.
(c) He sits with Steve.
(d) He eats.
4. Why does Rusty-James go to school the day after he is cut with a knife?
(a) Because he has a test.
(b) Because his friends are there.
(c) Because his father tells him to go.
(d) Because he misses Patty.
5. What does Steve fear while watching the movie?
(a) Passing out from the alcohol.
(b) Getting hurt.
(c) Getting kicked out.
(d) A police raid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rusty-James say his friends should come with him to meet Biff?
2. What other character attends Cleveland High School?
3. How does Rusty-James get Patty to cool off when she finds out he is going to fight Biff?
4. Why is Benny upset when the junior high school kids hang out at his place?
5. What promise does Rusty-James make to Patty?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)