1. Where is Rusty-James at the onset of the novel?
(a) The reformatory.
(b) The beach.
(c) The hotel.
(d) The city.
2. Who does Rusty-James meet from his past?
(c) Motorcycle Boy.
3. What profession is Steve pursuing?
4. Where has Rusty-James spent five years?
(a) The city.
(b) The reformatory.
(c) The jail.
(d) The beach.
5. What does Rusty-James say about his brain?
(a) It is buzzing.
(b) It is lazy.
(c) It is messed up.
(d) It is smart.
6. What does Rusty-James have running down his side?
(b) Tan line.
(c) A scar from a knife fight.
7. Who is in the reformatory with Rusty-James?
(a) Motorcycle Boy.
8. What does Rusty-James say he has been doing for the last few years?
(a) Bumming around.
(b) Going to school.
9. What kind of story is "Rumble Fish?"
(a) A short story.
(b) A novella.
(c) A frame story.
(d) A horror story.
This section contains 3,794 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)