|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions the leak to the press?
2. What object does this particular victim use to hit the killer?
3. Where does the Maddog go to stalk his next victim?
4. What is Brown's real name?
5. What does the friend do for a living in her adulthood?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Davenport react when Carey asks to interview Ruiz?
2. How did Vullion gain entry into Wheatcroft's home?
3. How does Maddog approach his next victim? What is the reason he speaks with the woman?
4. How does Vullion manage to escape from the surveillance team?
5. What does Lucas find at Vullion's house?
6. What is Davenport doing in the beginning? Who is watching?
7. How is Davenport notified of Brown's death? How did the clerk know something happened to Brown?
8. What is the purpose of the conversation between Lucas and Internal Affairs? What is the result?
9. What does Davenport find when he searches the suspect's house?
10. Who is the first person Davenport wants to track down? Where is the person?
Essay Topic 1
Daniel and Davenport have an interesting professional relationship. The two veteran cops seem to respect one another. Discuss how the mutual admiration benefits their working relationship. Explore how Daniel's style of leadership has helped Davenport form his own style. What are the similarities? What is Daniel's background and how does it compare to Davenport's background?
Essay Topic 2
Davenport is well known as a successful video game inventor. Discuss how Davenport got into the business. What was the original idea? How are video games developed? What kinds of games are Davenport's specialty? Is it expensive to develop a game? Where does Davenport do his work? Who helps Davenport test the games? How do you think the video game business affects Davenport's police work? Do you think Davenport will stay with the business as well as the police force? If not, which job will he quit?
Essay Topic 3
Davenport shot Vullion, knowing that Vullion would probably get away with the crimes. Examine Davenport's attempt at making the death look like self-defense. How else might Davenport have killed Vullion while making it look like self-defense or suicide? What kinds of tests might be conducted to prove or disprove Davenport's story? Use examples to illustrate your point.
This section contains 1,718 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)