|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Vullion out of sight of the surveillance team?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
2. What does Vullion locate in/on his car?
(d) Parking ticket.
3. Where does Vullion make himself seen to surveillance?
4. What will Vullion use as a defense?
(a) Not guilty.
(d) Self Defense.
5. Which of the following things is not on the list of things Vullion does when he gets home?
(a) Gets rid of crime spree souvenirs.
(b) Scrubs his shoes.
(d) Cleans out the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Vullion spot the surveillance?
2. What kind of shoes was Vullion wearing at the time of the chase?
3. What state does Vullion drive into while heading to the airport?
4. What item does Vullion decide to order?
5. What is determined by Jennifer and Vullion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lucas do after shooting Vullion?
2. What do the police discover when they get into Vullion's house?
3. How does Vullion react when he begins to get restless?
4. What alerts Vullion to the presence of the police?
5. What have the detectives learned about tracing Vullion's identity?
6. How does Vullion know when Annie is home?
7. What is Vullion's plan for getting into Ruiz's apartment? Does it work?
8. Who visits Nester? Why?
9. What is Lucas upset about in the beginning of this section?
10. Why doesn't Nester spend much time with the Rices? How does it affect the case?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)