|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is offered to McGowan regarding her part in the investigation?
(a) Exclusive news story.
2. What type of dog attacks Vullion?
(b) German Shepard.
(c) Pit bull.
3. How does Lucas ensure that Vullion is not home?
(a) Peers in through the windows.
(b) Knocks on neighbor's door.
(c) Makes loud noise outside.
4. What does Lucas realize when he returns to the stake out?
(a) Officer has fallen asleep.
(b) Vullion is gone.
(c) It is almost morning.
(d) He is bleeding.
5. What is Davenport unable to get?
(a) Video tape.
(b) A break.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the objects were purchased?
2. What color is the car?
3. What is the victim's first name?
4. How does Vullion pay for the largest transaction?
5. Where are Vullion's newly purchased and necessary items stashed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carla tell Davenport in regards to their relationship?
2. Who visits Nester? Why?
3. How does Vullion know when Annie is home?
4. What kind of research does Vullion do while waiting to kill his next victim?
5. What does Vullion do when he reaches his house?
6. How does Vullion know for sure that the police are onto him?
7. What do the police discover when they get into Vullion's house?
8. How does McGowan react to the news that she is being placed under surveillance? Why?
9. What does Lucas find when he wakes up the next morning?
10. What alerts Vullion to the presence of the police?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)