|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Maddog obtain a flier about the murder suspect?
(a) Car windshield.
(b) Post office.
(c) Convenience store.
2. What item does Davenport leave behind?
(b) Muddy shoes.
(c) Newspaper clippings.
3. Which of the following things is not on the list of things Vullion does when he gets home?
(a) Scrubs his shoes.
(c) Cleans out the car.
(d) Gets rid of crime spree souvenirs.
4. Who do the partners approach once again?
5. What type of dog attacks Vullion?
(a) Pit bull.
(b) German Shepard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disguise does Vullion use to trick Carla?
2. What word best describes McGowan's reaction to the offer?
3. What is missing from the scene at Carla's?
4. When did Vullion return to Minneapolis?
5. What is the victim's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Vullion manage to escape from the surveillance team?
2. What do the police discover when they get into Vullion's house?
3. What does Lucas notice when he returns from picking up the pizza?
4. What does Vullion say when Lucas holds him at gunpoint?
5. What is Lucas upset about in the beginning of this section?
6. What does Vullion do instead of going to bed?
7. What alerts Vullion to the presence of the police?
8. What does Carla tell Davenport in regards to their relationship?
9. How does Vullion react when he begins to get restless?
10. What is Vullion's plan for getting into Ruiz's apartment? Does it work?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)