|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The police realize that they are getting no valuable information from searching which of the following?
(a) Post offices.
(b) Income tax forms.
(c) Driver's Licenses.
(d) Rap sheets.
2. What happens when Vullion goes to Ruiz's apartment?
(a) She lets him in.
(b) She calls the police.
(c) She hits him with a pipe.
(d) She shoots him.
3. Whose name does Vullion put on the order?
(b) His own.
4. What is wrong with Vullion's car?
(a) Broken tail light.
(b) Cracked windshield.
(c) Noisy muffler.
(d) Bad brakes.
5. What is Davenport unable to get?
(a) Video tape.
(b) A break.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject is the girl studying at the university?
2. What two characters made an agreement?
3. How does Vullion pay for the largest transaction?
4. What do police discover upstairs in Vullion's apartment?
5. What did Vullion fall into when trying to escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the conclusion Vullion and Jennifer reach about Lucas and Carla?
2. What does Vullion do when he reaches his house?
3. How did Vullion gain entry into Wheatcroft's home?
4. What does Lucas find when he wakes up the next morning?
5. How does Vullion know for sure that the police are onto him?
6. What does Vullion do while driving through Wisconsin?
7. Why doesn't Nester spend much time with the Rices? How does it affect the case?
8. How does Vullion know when Annie is home?
9. What hinders Vullion's escape?
10. How does Vullion manage to escape from the surveillance team?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)