|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes McGowan's reaction to the offer?
2. In what kind of building does Carla live?
(a) Two story house.
(b) Apartment complex.
3. Who issues orders regarding Annie McGowan?
4. What will Vullion use as a defense?
(a) Not guilty.
(c) Self Defense.
5. What two characters made an agreement?
(a) Daniel and Sloan.
(b) Lucas and Jennifer.
(c) Elle and Lucas.
(d) Carla and Jennifer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject is the girl studying at the university?
2. What color is Vullion's hair?
3. What is Davenport unable to get?
4. How is Mrs. Rice connected with Vullion?
5. What does Lucas do while on the stake out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the police discover when they get into Vullion's house?
2. How does Vullion react when he begins to get restless?
3. What does Lucas find when he wakes up the next morning?
4. How long has it been since Heather was murdered? What do the police surmise?
5. What does Carla tell Davenport in regards to their relationship?
6. What alerts Vullion to the presence of the police?
7. Why doesn't Nester spend much time with the Rices? How does it affect the case?
8. How does McGowan react to the news that she is being placed under surveillance? Why?
9. How did Vullion gain entry into Wheatcroft's home?
10. What does Maddog do when he gets home from work?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)