|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Davenport leave the object(s)?
(a) Wall safe.
(b) Under the mattress.
(c) Coffee table.
(d) Kitchen drawer.
2. What do police discover upstairs in Vullion's apartment?
(c) Surveillance equipment.
(d) Dead body.
3. Which of the following things is not on the list of things Vullion does when he gets home?
(a) Scrubs his shoes.
(b) Gets rid of crime spree souvenirs.
(d) Cleans out the car.
4. Where does Vullion go when he sneaks out the first time?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Parking garage.
(c) Liquor store.
(d) Ruiz's apartment.
5. What is the name of Maddog's next victim?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Vullion's car?
2. Who does Davenport visit in relation to the missing gun?
3. What does Lucas find on the scene?
4. What is offered to McGowan regarding her part in the investigation?
5. Whose name does Vullion put on the order?
Short Essay Questions
1. What alerts Vullion to the presence of the police?
2. How does Vullion know for sure that the police are onto him?
3. What does Vullion do instead of going to bed?
4. Why doesn't Nester spend much time with the Rices? How does it affect the case?
5. How does McGowan react to the news that she is being placed under surveillance? Why?
6. What news does Davenport receive about Annie McGowan?
7. What does Vullion do while driving through Wisconsin?
8. What hinders Vullion's escape?
9. What do the police discover when they get into Vullion's house?
10. How does Vullion react when he begins to get restless?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)