|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shoes was Vullion wearing at the time of the chase?
2. What was Vullion watching on TV?
(c) Cooking show.
3. What item does Davenport leave behind?
(c) Newspaper clippings.
(d) Muddy shoes.
4. How much is the item worth?
5. How is Mrs. Rice connected with Vullion?
(a) Vullion is her nephew.
(b) Vullion was a student.
(c) They were neighbors.
(d) Vullion is her attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Lucas manufacture in Chapter 29?
2. What prison might Vullion be sent to for his crimes?
3. What subject is the girl studying at the university?
4. Who wakes Lucas by pounding on his door?
5. Who fits the description of Maddog's next potential victim?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Vullion's plan for getting into Ruiz's apartment? Does it work?
2. Who visits Nester? Why?
3. What have the detectives learned about tracing Vullion's identity?
4. How does Vullion manage to escape from the surveillance team?
5. How does Vullion react when he begins to get restless?
6. How long has it been since Heather was murdered? What do the police surmise?
7. What does Vullion do while driving through Wisconsin?
8. How does McGowan react to the news that she is being placed under surveillance? Why?
9. What does Vullion say when Lucas holds him at gunpoint?
10. What does Lucas notice when he returns from picking up the pizza?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)