|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Davenport do as a sideline to police work?
(a) Manufactures clothing.
(b) Professional gambler.
(c) Sells real estate.
(d) Invents video games.
2. Who was the first person to be killed before the story starts?
3. Who does Davenport interview about the attacks?
4. Who will serve as Davenport's main contact in the case?
5. What mode of transportation does Davenport use to return to the cabin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer does Davenport make to Ruiz?
2. What is the occupation of the next potential victim?
3. What is the only way Vullion could have gotten Davenport's phone number?
4. What kind of shoes are found in the suspect's closet?
5. Who does Vullion see on the street but surpasses as a victim for that night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does Davenport get from Jennifer Carey? What is Carey's decision?
2. Explain what happens when Davenport goes to interview Carla Ruiz.
3. How does Davenport react when Carey asks to interview Ruiz?
4. What is one of the reasons Smithe cannot be guilty of the murders?
5. What offer does Davenport make to Ruiz in relation to police protection?
6. Who is the suspect in the murders? Where does the man work?
7. Who does Vullion spot on the street at the hotel? What does he do about it?
8. What is the purpose of the conversation between Lucas and Internal Affairs? What is the result?
9. What does Vullion say when he calls Davenport?
10. What does Maddog do regarding the news reports on the murders? What is the result?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)