|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Davenport go to find the pimp's whereabouts?
(a) Apartment superintendent's office.
(b) Other hookers.
(c) Health club.
(d) Pimp's mother.
2. What does Davenport do as a sideline to police work?
(a) Invents video games.
(b) Professional gambler.
(c) Sells real estate.
(d) Manufactures clothing.
3. What was out of place in the description of Vullion?
4. What cast a flickering light into the room at the beginning of the book?
(a) Search lights.
(c) Street light.
(d) Neon sign.
5. Where is the pimp supposedly located at that time?
(a) Grand Fork.
(b) Cedar Rapids.
(c) St. Paul.
(d) Grand Rapids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the intended victim's first name?
2. What offer does Davenport make to Ruiz?
3. What did the pimp say about the description of Vullion? What did the man look like?
4. What object does this particular victim use to hit the killer?
5. How long is the drive from Ruiz's house to the cabin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Davenport find when he searches the suspect's house?
2. How do the police feel about the lead regarding Maddog's possible origin?
3. What options are discussed in regards to tracking down Maddog's possible ID?
4. What is one of the reasons Smithe cannot be guilty of the murders?
5. What childhood activity was the springboard for Maddog's killing sprees?
6. What are the initial actions being taken by the killer? How does he feel?
7. What is the result of Maddog's encounter with Carla Ruiz?
8. Who is the first person Davenport wants to track down? Where is the person?
9. What does Davenport learn about Sparks?
10. What offer does Davenport make to Ruiz in relation to police protection?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)