|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will serve as Davenport's main contact in the case?
2. Where does the Maddog go to stalk his next victim?
(a) Coffee shop.
(b) Court Clerk's office.
(c) Rental property.
3. Ruiz recognizes the suspect. Where has Ruiz seen the suspect before?
(a) Coffee shop.
(b) Apartment building.
(c) Art gallery.
4. What is the occupation of the killer?
(d) Construction worker.
5. What was the occupation of the second victim?
(c) Convenience store clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the item recovered?
2. What does the woman do for a living?
3. What character becomes pregnant?
4. What piece of information does Jennifer report in a broadcast?
5. How long is the drive from Ruiz's house to the cabin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Davenport learn about Sparks?
2. What happens when Vullion appears in court? What affects Vullion?
3. What does Vullion say when he calls Davenport?
4. What is the result of Maddog's encounter with Carla Ruiz?
5. Who is the first person Davenport wants to track down? Where is the person?
6. What offer does Davenport make to Ruiz in relation to police protection?
7. Examine the first official police action in the investigation of Maddog.
8. What does Davenport find when he searches the suspect's house?
9. How does Maddog approach his next victim? What is the reason he speaks with the woman?
10. What childhood activity was the springboard for Maddog's killing sprees?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)