|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many victims have been killed by the Maddog in recent days?
2. What adjective can be used in describing the suspect's behavior when being interviewed by police?
3. What is the name of the widow related to the gun?
4. Where did the leak supposedly come from?
(a) St. Paul.
(c) Sante Fe.
5. How does Vullion contact Davenport regarding the arrest of Smithe?
(a) Leaves a note on the victim.
(b) Emails him.
(c) Leaves a note on Davenport's car.
(d) Calls him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Vullion gets away by making a plan to visit who?
2. What is the name of the woman in court with Vullion?
3. What is the occupation of the next potential victim?
4. Who questions the leak to the press?
5. Where does the Maddog go to stalk his next victim?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Vullion spot on the street at the hotel? What does he do about it?
2. Who is the suspect in the murders? Where does the man work?
3. What is one of the tasks Davenport must undertake even though he is unhappy about it?
4. What is one of the reasons Smithe cannot be guilty of the murders?
5. How does Maddog approach his next victim? What is the reason he speaks with the woman?
6. What are at least two unusual things about the killings thus far?
7. What childhood activity was the springboard for Maddog's killing sprees?
8. How is Davenport notified of Brown's death? How did the clerk know something happened to Brown?
9. Where did the next crime take place? What is found by the police? What is unusual about it?
10. What is the purpose of the conversation between Lucas and Internal Affairs? What is the result?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)