|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shoes were worn by Maddog when he attacked Ruiz?
(c) New Balance.
2. How many victims have been killed by the Maddog in recent days?
3. How does Jennifer get privileged information regarding the case?
(a) Coaxes Davenport.
(b) Contacts Chief Daniel.
(c) Steals police file.
4. Davenport buys a book by what famous poet?
5. What was out of place in the description of Vullion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the suspect work?
2. What is the nickname of the setting where the killings occur?
3. The police suspect there is an important trait about the killer. What is it?
4. What do the police notice about Heather Brown's body?
5. What location could be used as a safe place until Maddog is apprehended?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maddog do regarding the news reports on the murders? What is the result?
2. What is the result of Maddog's encounter with Carla Ruiz?
3. What is the purpose of the conversation between Lucas and Internal Affairs? What is the result?
4. What happens when Vullion appears in court? What affects Vullion?
5. Where did the next crime take place? What is found by the police? What is unusual about it?
6. Who is the suspect in the murders? Where does the man work?
7. How does Maddog approach his next victim? What is the reason he speaks with the woman?
8. What are at least two unusual things about the killings thus far?
9. What are the initial actions being taken by the killer? How does he feel?
10. Who is the first person Davenport wants to track down? Where is the person?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)