|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the friend do for a living in her adulthood?
2. What is the name of the hotel clerk that found Brown's body?
3. What kind of shoes were worn by Maddog when he attacked Ruiz?
(a) New Balance.
4. What was out of place in the description of Vullion?
5. What does the woman do for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the pimp say about the description of Vullion? What did the man look like?
2. What kind of shoes are found in the suspect's closet?
3. What adjective can be used in describing the suspect's behavior when being interviewed by police?
4. What word can be used to describe the hotel clerk?
5. Where does Vullion put his necessary supplies?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Davenport doing in the beginning? Who is watching?
2. What news does Davenport get from Jennifer Carey? What is Carey's decision?
3. What is the opening description of the room as it appears in the first chapter?
4. How is Davenport notified of Brown's death? How did the clerk know something happened to Brown?
5. What is one of the tasks Davenport must undertake even though he is unhappy about it?
6. What options are discussed in regards to tracking down Maddog's possible ID?
7. What are at least two unusual things about the killings thus far?
8. What does Davenport learn about Sparks?
9. Who does Vullion spot on the street at the hotel? What does he do about it?
10. Examine the first official police action in the investigation of Maddog.
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)