|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is being interviewed to help Davenport find common threads between the victims?
(c) Post office workers.
(d) Medical examiner.
2. What is the name of Davenport's childhood friend?
3. Who does Davenport interview about the attacks?
4. What is the occupation of the killer?
(c) Construction worker.
5. How does Davenport enter the suspect's house?
(a) Search warrant.
(b) Door is open.
(c) Picks the lock.
(d) Suspect invites him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did the killer torture as a child?
2. The first killing took place how long after the killer was offended by her?
3. What adjective can be used in describing the suspect's behavior when being interviewed by police?
4. What kind of shoes were worn by Maddog when he attacked Ruiz?
5. Who will serve as Davenport's main contact in the case?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Davenport learn about Sparks?
2. What happens when Vullion appears in court? What affects Vullion?
3. What is Davenport doing in the beginning? Who is watching?
4. What options are discussed in regards to tracking down Maddog's possible ID?
5. What offer does Davenport make to Ruiz in relation to police protection?
6. Who is the first person Davenport wants to track down? Where is the person?
7. What childhood activity was the springboard for Maddog's killing sprees?
8. Who is the suspect in the murders? Where does the man work?
9. How is Davenport able to question Sparks when he is out of state?
10. What does Maddog do regarding the news reports on the murders? What is the result?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)