|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do police discover upstairs in Vullion's apartment?
(b) Surveillance equipment.
(c) Dead body.
2. What is the victim's first name?
3. How does Vullion plan to escape?
(a) He does not intend to escape.
(b) By creating a diversion.
(c) Through the basement.
(d) Through neighbor's apartment.
4. What disguise does Vullion use to trick Carla?
(b) Delivery man.
(c) Singing telegram.
5. What color is the car?
6. What is the name of Maddog's next victim?
7. What happens when Vullion goes to Ruiz's apartment?
(a) She hits him with a pipe.
(b) She shoots him.
(c) She calls the police.
(d) She lets him in.
8. How does Vullion get to the airport?
(a) Drives his car.
(b) Takes a bus.
(c) Has a friend drive him.
9. What word best describes McGowan's reaction to the offer?
10. What does Vullion do with the newspaper clippings?
(a) Flushes them.
(b) Burns them.
(c) Mails them to himself.
(d) Hides them.
11. What was Vullion watching on TV?
(b) Cooking show.
12. Who takes part in the interview?
(a) Lucas and Jennifer.
(b) Daniel and Lucas.
(c) Annie and Jennifer.
(d) Lucas and Carla.
13. Whose name does Vullion put on the order?
(c) His own.
14. What item does Lucas manufacture in Chapter 29?
(c) Video game.
15. On what day did the coverage stop regarding Wheatcroft's murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character gets a new job?
2. What item does Davenport leave behind?
3. In what city does Vullion spend the night?
4. What is missing from the scene at Carla's?
5. Where are Vullion's newly purchased and necessary items stashed?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)