|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Vullion spot the surveillance?
(c) Local convenience store.
2. Whose name does Vullion put on the order?
(c) His own.
3. Which of the following things is not on the list of things Vullion does when he gets home?
(b) Gets rid of crime spree souvenirs.
(c) Scrubs his shoes.
(d) Cleans out the car.
4. What happens when Vullion goes to Ruiz's apartment?
(a) She shoots him.
(b) She calls the police.
(c) She lets him in.
(d) She hits him with a pipe.
5. What charge is brought against the man by the police?
6. How does Vullion attempt to get information about McGowan?
(a) Phone book.
(b) Asking around.
(c) Tax records.
(d) Internet search.
7. What escape route does Vullion take to avoid the police?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Parking garage.
8. Where does Davenport leave the object(s)?
(a) Wall safe.
(b) Coffee table.
(c) Kitchen drawer.
(d) Under the mattress.
9. What type of dog attacks Vullion?
(b) Pit bull.
(c) German Shepard.
10. Where does Vullion leave his car?
(a) On the street.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) Parking garage.
(d) In a public lot.
11. Where does Vullion go when he sneaks out the first time?
(a) Ruiz's apartment.
(b) Liquor store.
(c) Parking garage.
(d) Grocery store.
12. What color is Vullion's hair?
13. What item does Davenport leave behind?
(a) Newspaper clippings.
(d) Muddy shoes.
14. What item is purchased by the man?
(a) Antique sword.
(c) China cabinet.
(d) Faberge Egg.
15. What does Vullion do before watching TV?
(a) Packs a suitcase.
(b) Cleans his gun.
(c) Reads newspaper.
(d) Eats dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shoes was Vullion wearing at the time of the chase?
2. How long is Vullion out of sight of the surveillance team?
3. How is Mrs. Rice connected with Vullion?
4. What is the subject of the books read by Vullion?
5. What is determined by Jennifer and Vullion?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)