|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vullion studies the downfall of which famous serial killer?
(a) Ted Bundy.
(b) Charles Manson.
(c) Boston Strangler.
(d) Son of Sam.
2. What is wrong with Vullion's car?
(a) Bad brakes.
(b) Broken tail light.
(c) Noisy muffler.
(d) Cracked windshield.
3. What is Davenport unable to get?
(a) Video tape.
(b) A break.
4. What does Vullion's neighbor do for a living?
5. What color is Vullion's hair?
6. When did Vullion return to Minneapolis?
(a) In 3 days.
(b) The next day.
(c) In 2 days.
(d) He does not return.
7. How does Vullion react to his increasing urge to kill?
(a) Tortures an animal.
(b) Begins to stalk next victim.
(c) Decides to wait.
(d) Acts on it.
8. What do police discover upstairs in Vullion's apartment?
(b) Surveillance equipment.
(c) Dead body.
9. How many of the objects were purchased?
10. What is missing from Vullion's house?
(d) Night light.
11. What did Vullion fall into when trying to escape?
12. How does Vullion pay for the largest transaction?
(a) Credit card.
(b) Debit card.
(c) Money order.
13. How does Vullion attempt to get information about McGowan?
(a) Asking around.
(b) Internet search.
(c) Tax records.
(d) Phone book.
14. How much is the item worth?
15. How does Vullion get to the airport?
(a) Has a friend drive him.
(b) Takes a bus.
(d) Drives his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the victim's first name?
2. Which of the following things is not on the list of things Vullion does when he gets home?
3. On what day did the coverage stop regarding Wheatcroft's murder?
4. What subject is the girl studying at the university?
5. From that point, how does Vullion get away?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)