|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is missing from Vullion's house?
(b) Night light.
2. How is Mrs. Rice connected with Vullion?
(a) Vullion is her attorney.
(b) They were neighbors.
(c) Vullion was a student.
(d) Vullion is her nephew.
3. What is the name of Maddog's next victim?
4. Who does Lucas call while in Vullion's apartment?
(a) Back up.
5. What is missing from the scene at Carla's?
6. How does Vullion react to his increasing urge to kill?
(a) Decides to wait.
(b) Tortures an animal.
(c) Begins to stalk next victim.
(d) Acts on it.
7. What type of dog attacks Vullion?
(a) Pit bull.
(c) German Shepard.
8. How does Vullion attempt to get information about McGowan?
(a) Internet search.
(b) Phone book.
(c) Asking around.
(d) Tax records.
9. What does Lucas do while on the stake out?
(a) Makes phone calls.
(c) Goes out for pizza.
(d) Works on a video game.
10. Where does Vullion go after escaping the surveillance team?
(c) Used car lot.
(d) Bus station.
11. In what kind of building does Carla live?
(a) Two story house.
(d) Apartment complex.
12. From that point, how does Vullion get away?
13. At what time does Vullion supposedly go to bed?
(a) 10:45 PM.
(b) 9:30 PM.
(c) 12:00 AM.
(d) 11:00 PM.
14. What was Vullion watching on TV?
(c) Cooking show.
15. What does Vullion locate in/on his car?
(a) Parking ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. The victim's neighbor reports seeing Vullion's car nearby. What kind of car is it?
2. What kind of shoes was Vullion wearing at the time of the chase?
3. What state does Vullion drive into while heading to the airport?
4. What disguise does Vullion use to trick Carla?
5. How does Lucas ensure that Vullion is not home?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)