|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the victim's first name?
2. Where did the man go after he left the Twin Cities?
(a) New York.
3. What does Vullion's neighbor do for a living?
4. In what city does Vullion spend the night?
(a) Eau Claire.
(d) Green Bay.
5. How much did the man pay for the item?
6. Who does Lucas call while in Vullion's apartment?
(a) Back up.
7. Whose name does Vullion put on the order?
(d) His own.
8. Who wakes Lucas by pounding on his door?
9. At what time does Vullion supposedly go to bed?
(a) 11:00 PM.
(b) 12:00 AM.
(c) 10:45 PM.
(d) 9:30 PM.
10. What does Davenport find at Vullion's home?
(a) Video tape.
(b) Newspaper clippings.
11. Where did Vullion spot the surveillance?
(d) Local convenience store.
12. What color is the car?
13. What does Lucas find on the scene?
(a) Newspaper clippings.
(b) Video tape.
(d) Travel itinerary.
14. How does Vullion plan to escape?
(a) Through neighbor's apartment.
(b) He does not intend to escape.
(c) Through the basement.
(d) By creating a diversion.
15. What item does Lucas manufacture in Chapter 29?
(d) Video game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who acts as Davenport's colleague?
2. Where does Vullion go after escaping the surveillance team?
3. How does Vullion react to his increasing urge to kill?
4. Where does Vullion go after dinner?
5. What is Davenport unable to get?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)