|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is missing from Vullion's house?
(c) Night light.
2. How long is Vullion out of sight of the surveillance team?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
3. The police realize that they are getting no valuable information from searching which of the following?
(a) Driver's Licenses.
(b) Post offices.
(c) Income tax forms.
(d) Rap sheets.
4. What prison might Vullion be sent to for his crimes?
(b) Sing Sing.
5. How much did the man pay for the item?
6. What does Lucas realize when he returns to the stake out?
(a) It is almost morning.
(b) Vullion is gone.
(c) He is bleeding.
(d) Officer has fallen asleep.
7. What do police discover upstairs in Vullion's apartment?
(b) Dead body.
(c) Surveillance equipment.
8. Who issues orders regarding Annie McGowan?
9. What is wrong with Vullion's car?
(a) Broken tail light.
(b) Noisy muffler.
(c) Cracked windshield.
(d) Bad brakes.
10. Where does Maddog obtain a flier about the murder suspect?
(a) Car windshield.
(b) Convenience store.
(d) Post office.
11. Where does Vullion go when he sneaks out the first time?
(a) Liquor store.
(b) Ruiz's apartment.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Parking garage.
12. What happens when Vullion goes to Ruiz's apartment?
(a) She calls the police.
(b) She shoots him.
(c) She hits him with a pipe.
(d) She lets him in.
13. What item does Davenport leave behind?
(b) Newspaper clippings.
(c) Muddy shoes.
14. What disguise does Vullion use to trick Carla?
(a) Delivery man.
(d) Singing telegram.
15. What charge is brought against the man by the police?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vullion go after escaping the surveillance team?
2. How does Vullion attempt to get information about McGowan?
3. What item does Vullion decide to order?
4. What is the victim's first name?
5. How does Vullion react to his increasing urge to kill?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)