|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vullion locate in/on his car?
(c) Parking ticket.
2. Where does Davenport leave the object(s)?
(a) Kitchen drawer.
(b) Coffee table.
(c) Under the mattress.
(d) Wall safe.
3. At what time does Vullion supposedly go to bed?
(a) 11:00 PM.
(b) 12:00 AM.
(c) 10:45 PM.
(d) 9:30 PM.
4. Who does Davenport visit in relation to the missing gun?
5. What item does Lucas manufacture in Chapter 29?
(a) Video game.
6. How does Vullion plan to escape?
(a) He does not intend to escape.
(b) Through the basement.
(c) Through neighbor's apartment.
(d) By creating a diversion.
7. What two characters made an agreement?
(a) Carla and Jennifer.
(b) Daniel and Sloan.
(c) Lucas and Jennifer.
(d) Elle and Lucas.
8. Where does Vullion make himself seen to surveillance?
9. How does Vullion pay for the largest transaction?
(a) Money order.
(b) Debit card.
(c) Credit card.
10. Where did the man go after he left the Twin Cities?
(d) New York.
11. What is offered to McGowan regarding her part in the investigation?
(b) Exclusive news story.
12. Where does Vullion go after escaping the surveillance team?
(a) Used car lot.
(c) Bus station.
13. How much did the man pay for the item?
14. On what day did the coverage stop regarding Wheatcroft's murder?
15. What does Vullion do before watching TV?
(a) Reads newspaper.
(b) Packs a suitcase.
(c) Cleans his gun.
(d) Eats dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Davenport find at Vullion's home?
2. Where does Vullion leave his car?
3. Who wakes Lucas by pounding on his door?
4. How does Vullion react to his increasing urge to kill?
5. What is the name of Maddog's next victim?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)