|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Maddog go to stalk his next victim?
(a) Court Clerk's office.
(c) Coffee shop.
(d) Rental property.
2. What word can be used to describe the hotel clerk?
3. Who questions the leak to the press?
4. Where is the item recovered?
(a) Ruiz's apartment.
(c) It is not recovered.
(d) Lucas' car.
5. Who does Davenport interview about the attacks?
6. Where is the pimp supposedly located at that time?
(a) Cedar Rapids.
(b) St. Paul.
(c) Grand Rapids.
(d) Grand Fork.
7. How long is the next victim stalked?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 day.
8. The first killing took place how long after the killer was offended by her?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 days.
9. What kind of shoes are found in the suspect's closet?
(c) New Balance.
10. What is the first name of the female artist that got away?
11. What character becomes pregnant?
12. Where does Vullion put his necessary supplies?
(d) Storage locker.
13. What does Maddog save in relation to the murders?
(a) Lock of hair.
(b) Newspaper clippings.
(d) Video tape.
14. What does Davenport notice about Vullion when he calls?
(a) Speech impediment.
(b) Background noise.
(d) Vullion sounds angry.
15. Why is Vullion angry with one of his colleagues? What did the attorney do?
(a) Took credit for Vullion's work.
(b) Called the police.
(c) Reported Vullion to the boss.
(d) Stole a client.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be a possible thread to the victims?
2. How many people had access to the evidence room?
3. Who does Vullion see on the street but surpasses as a victim for that night?
4. How many victims have been killed by the Maddog in recent days?
5. What location could be used as a safe place until Maddog is apprehended?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)