|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the next killing take place?
(a) St. Paul.
(b) Lake Minnehaha.
(c) North Woods.
(d) Lake Nokomis.
2. What word can be used to describe the hotel clerk?
3. How many people had access to the evidence room?
4. Where does Vullion put his necessary supplies?
(b) Storage locker.
5. What is the name of Davenport's childhood friend?
6. How long is the next victim stalked?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
7. Why is Vullion angry with one of his colleagues? What did the attorney do?
(a) Stole a client.
(b) Reported Vullion to the boss.
(c) Took credit for Vullion's work.
(d) Called the police.
8. What is the name of the reporter taking over for Carey?
9. Who will serve as Davenport's main contact in the case?
10. What seems to be a possible thread to the victims?
(b) Shooting range.
(c) County offices.
(d) Hardware store.
11. What is the name of the hotel clerk that found Brown's body?
12. What item has disappeared from the evidence locker at the police station?
(a) Bloody shirt.
13. Where does the suspect work?
(b) Post office.
(c) Welfare office.
(d) Water department.
14. What was the occupation of the second victim?
(b) Convenience store clerk.
15. Who does Vullion see on the street but surpasses as a victim for that night?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is informed of the leak to the press and offered a hideaway?
2. What is the intended victim's first name?
3. Where is the meeting between the cops held?
4. What cast a flickering light into the room at the beginning of the book?
5. What word best describes Vullion's reaction when he learns that Smithe has been arrested?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)