|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the IA investigation on Lucas?
(a) Lucas sues his boss.
(b) Lucas is fired.
(c) It is cleared.
(d) Lucas is put on probation.
2. Who is the possible suspect in the murders?
3. How often are the police notebooks supposed to be updated?
(c) On every shift.
(d) Once a week.
4. What word best describes Vullion's reaction when he learns that Smithe has been arrested?
5. Who was the first person to be killed before the story starts?
6. It is suspected that the killer is from what part of the country?
7. Who is informed of the leak to the press and offered a hideaway?
8. What does the woman do for a living?
9. What was the suspect doing near the house being shown by Lewis?
(a) Delivering mail.
(b) Driving to work.
(d) Casing the victim.
10. Who does Vullion see on the street but surpasses as a victim for that night?
11. What offer does Davenport make to Ruiz?
(a) Police protection at her apartment.
(b) Stay at the cabin longer.
(c) Go out to dinner.
(d) Return to Minneapolis.
12. What does the friend do for a living in her adulthood?
13. What does Maddog save in relation to the murders?
(a) Lock of hair.
(b) Newspaper clippings.
(c) Video tape.
14. What does Davenport notice about Vullion when he calls?
(b) Speech impediment.
(c) Background noise.
(d) Vullion sounds angry.
15. Who is being interviewed to help Davenport find common threads between the victims?
(a) Post office workers.
(b) Medical examiner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the meeting between the cops held?
2. What is the first name of the female artist that got away?
3. What was out of place in the description of Vullion?
4. Which was not mentioned as being an item in the room?
5. What object does this particular victim use to hit the killer?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)