|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does this particular victim use to hit the killer?
2. What does the friend do for a living in her adulthood?
3. Ruiz recognizes the suspect. Where has Ruiz seen the suspect before?
(a) Art gallery.
(c) Apartment building.
(d) Coffee shop.
4. Where does Davenport go to find the pimp's whereabouts?
(a) Other hookers.
(b) Apartment superintendent's office.
(c) Health club.
(d) Pimp's mother.
5. Who does Davenport interview about the attacks?
6. How does Vullion contact Davenport regarding the arrest of Smithe?
(a) Leaves a note on Davenport's car.
(b) Emails him.
(c) Leaves a note on the victim.
(d) Calls him.
7. Where does the next killing take place?
(a) Lake Nokomis.
(b) Lake Minnehaha.
(c) North Woods.
(d) St. Paul.
8. Where is the meeting between the cops held?
(a) Conference room.
(b) Chief's office.
(c) Crime scene.
9. Where does the Maddog go to stalk his next victim?
(a) Coffee shop.
(c) Court Clerk's office.
(d) Rental property.
10. What location could be used as a safe place until Maddog is apprehended?
11. Who is the head of homicide?
12. What cast a flickering light into the room at the beginning of the book?
(b) Street light.
(c) Neon sign.
(d) Search lights.
13. What is the nickname of the setting where the killings occur?
(a) City of Brotherly Love.
(b) City of Angels.
(c) Twin Cities.
(d) Windy City.
14. Vullion gets away by making a plan to visit who?
15. Which was not mentioned as being an item in the room?
(b) Paper clips.
(c) Work boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first person to be killed before the story starts?
2. How long is the drive from Ruiz's house to the cabin?
3. Who does Vullion see on the street but surpasses as a victim for that night?
4. Who is informed of the leak to the press and offered a hideaway?
5. It is suspected that the killer is from what part of the country?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)