|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the leak supposedly come from?
(a) Sante Fe.
(d) St. Paul.
2. What kind of shoes are found in the suspect's closet?
(c) New Balance.
3. What is the name of Davenport's childhood friend?
4. What is the occupation of the killer?
(c) Construction worker.
5. What item has disappeared from the evidence locker at the police station?
(d) Bloody shirt.
6. What did the pimp say about the description of Vullion? What did the man look like?
(d) Construction worker.
7. What kind of shoes were worn by Maddog when he attacked Ruiz?
(b) New Balance.
8. Who is watching Lucas as he goes about his day?
(c) Internal Affairs.
9. What is the only way Vullion could have gotten Davenport's phone number?
(b) Building directory.
(d) Private investigator.
10. What piece of information does Jennifer report in a broadcast?
(a) Location of previous killing.
(b) Ruiz's whereabouts.
(c) Suspect's name.
(d) Police's next step.
11. Who will be interviewed about the missing gun?
(a) Former cop.
(b) Next door neighbor.
(c) Security guard.
12. What does the woman do for a living?
13. Ruiz recognizes the suspect. Where has Ruiz seen the suspect before?
(a) Art gallery.
(c) Apartment building.
(d) Coffee shop.
14. Where is the meeting between the cops held?
(a) Conference room.
(b) Chief's office.
(c) Crime scene.
15. What does Maddog save in relation to the murders?
(a) Video tape.
(c) Newspaper clippings.
(d) Lock of hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the possible suspect in the murders?
2. Who will serve as Davenport's main contact in the case?
3. Who is the head of homicide?
4. Who does Vullion see on the street but surpasses as a victim for that night?
5. How often are the police notebooks supposed to be updated?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)