|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the pimp say about the description of Vullion? What did the man look like?
(d) Construction worker.
2. Where is the pimp supposedly located at that time?
(a) St. Paul.
(b) Grand Rapids.
(c) Cedar Rapids.
(d) Grand Fork.
3. Ruiz recognizes the suspect. Where has Ruiz seen the suspect before?
(a) Coffee shop.
(b) Art gallery.
(d) Apartment building.
4. It is suspected that the killer is from what part of the country?
5. How does Jennifer get privileged information regarding the case?
(a) Steals police file.
(c) Coaxes Davenport.
(d) Contacts Chief Daniel.
6. What is the intended victim's first name?
7. Which was not mentioned as being an item in the room?
(a) Paper clips.
(c) Work boots.
8. Who will serve as Davenport's main contact in the case?
9. Davenport's friend has a solid background in ____________.
(a) Criminal Justice.
10. What piece of information does Jennifer report in a broadcast?
(a) Ruiz's whereabouts.
(b) Location of previous killing.
(c) Police's next step.
(d) Suspect's name.
11. What animal did the killer torture as a child?
12. What does Maddog save in relation to the murders?
(a) Newspaper clippings.
(c) Video tape.
(d) Lock of hair.
13. Where does the Maddog go to stalk his next victim?
(b) Rental property.
(c) Court Clerk's office.
(d) Coffee shop.
14. What is the occupation of the killer?
(b) Construction worker.
15. Why is Vullion angry with one of his colleagues? What did the attorney do?
(a) Took credit for Vullion's work.
(b) Reported Vullion to the boss.
(c) Stole a client.
(d) Called the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Davenport enter the suspect's house?
2. What is the surname of the Chief of Police?
3. Where is Lucas approached by the watchers?
4. What is the name of Davenport's childhood friend?
5. Who was the first person to be killed before the story starts?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)