|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often are the police notebooks supposed to be updated?
(a) On every shift.
(d) Once a week.
2. Where does Vullion go after escaping the surveillance team?
(b) Used car lot.
(d) Bus station.
3. What happens when Vullion goes to Ruiz's apartment?
(a) She lets him in.
(b) She hits him with a pipe.
(c) She shoots him.
(d) She calls the police.
4. Who is the possible suspect in the murders?
5. Why is Vullion angry with one of his colleagues? What did the attorney do?
(a) Reported Vullion to the boss.
(b) Stole a client.
(c) Called the police.
(d) Took credit for Vullion's work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the female artist that got away?
2. What offer does Davenport make to Ruiz?
3. What state does Vullion drive into while heading to the airport?
4. What do the police notice about Heather Brown's body?
5. What cast a flickering light into the room at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)