|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the amount of time Vullion needs to be free of the surveillance from police?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 1 night.
2. How many people had access to the evidence room?
3. When did Vullion return to Minneapolis?
(a) He does not return.
(b) In 2 days.
(c) In 3 days.
(d) The next day.
4. What do the police notice about Heather Brown's body?
(a) She was posed.
(b) She was fully dressed.
(c) She was in a bathtub.
(d) She was tied up.
5. How much is the item worth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Vullion's hair?
2. Who is the head of homicide?
3. What happens to the IA investigation on Lucas?
4. What does Vullion locate in/on his car?
5. Who wakes Lucas by pounding on his door?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)