|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the item recovered?
(a) Ruiz's apartment.
(c) It is not recovered.
(d) Lucas' car.
2. How does Jennifer get privileged information regarding the case?
(a) Contacts Chief Daniel.
(c) Coaxes Davenport.
(d) Steals police file.
3. Who finds the person that has the missing gun?
4. Where does the next killing take place?
(a) St. Paul.
(b) North Woods.
(c) Lake Nokomis.
(d) Lake Minnehaha.
5. The first killing took place how long after the killer was offended by her?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the head of homicide?
2. What does Vullion do with the newspaper clippings?
3. What is the name of the reporter taking over for Carey?
4. What is the surname of the Chief of Police?
5. Who wakes Lucas by pounding on his door?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)