1. What cast a flickering light into the room at the beginning of the book?
(a) Search lights.
(c) Neon sign.
(d) Street light.
2. Which was not mentioned as being an item in the room?
(a) Work boots.
(d) Paper clips.
3. The items in the room give the impression that the occupant is which of the following?
(d) Animal lover.
4. Who was the first person to be killed before the story starts?
5. The first killing took place how long after the killer was offended by her?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
6. What was the occupation of the second victim?
(d) Convenience store clerk.
7. What is the occupation of the killer?
(c) Construction worker.
8. What is the nickname of the setting where the killings occur?
(a) Twin Cities.
(b) City of Brotherly Love.
(c) Windy City.
(d) City of Angels.
This section contains 2,783 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)