• The killer is introduced to the reader.
• The killer's past is outlined.
• Psychiatric determinations are discussed.
• Killer accepts that he is insane.
• Killer attempts to murder a female artist.
• Artist escapes death.
• Reader is introduced to Davenport
• Maddog stalks a victim at the County Clerk's office.
• The woman is a Realtor.
• The attack on the artist failed, leaving Maddog bruised.
• Maddog lures the agent to a house and kills her.
• Davenport is cleared of any charges.
• Davenport is assigned to the case.
• Davenport arranges to speak to Carla Ruiz.
• Reader is introduced to Jennifer Carey.
• Davenport attends a press conference.
• Davenport meets up with supervisor on the case.
• There seems to be no link between victims.
• Davenport is asked to feed information to the press.
• Reader is introduced to Sister Mary Joseph.
• Davenport receives a lead about the missing gun.
• Jennifer pieces...
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)