1. What are Kipling's poems based on according to "Prelude"?
2. What are Kipling's verses written for?
To amuse the reader.
3. What is hidden under Kipling's verses?
Serious lessons to be learned.
4. What does Kipling say did not change much in "A General Summary"?
The way man treats his fellow man
5. How does Kipling describe the lady in "Delilah"?
A lady of honor.
6. What is the lady in "Delilah" convinced to tell?
A secret dealing with a financial report.
This section contains 4,504 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)