|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Gypsy Trail through The Last Suttee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mulholland say he will do if God saves him in "Mulholland's Contract"?
(a) He will stop lying to make a profit.
(b) He will preach God's word.
(c) He will become a recluse monk.
(d) He will join the army.
2. What does the main character of "One Viceroy Resigns" believe concerning the marks one can make on the world?
(a) It will be destroy by war.
(b) It will stay in history.
(c) It will soon be forgotten.
(d) It is only meaningful to a few.
3. What part of life does the man in "The Galley-Slave" describe?
(a) It's discipline.
(b) It's simplicity.
(c) It's greatness.
(d) It's hardness.
4. What does the main character in "One Viceroy Resigns" tell the other one not to do?
(a) Trust people.
(c) Be happy.
(d) Change things.
5. What is Boanerges Blitzen 's stature in his profession?
(a) He is the main scholar of his profession.
(b) He is well known.
(c) He is less than famous.
(d) He is the leader of a faction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the lady in "Delilah" convinced to tell?
2. What is the name of the other character of "One Viceroy Resigns"?
3. What did Kipling help the man learn about India?
4. Who tells the people to rejoice in "What the People Said"?
5. What will one day come in "The Undertaker's Horse"?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)