|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Gypsy Trail through The Last Suttee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mulholland forced to go back to after being saved in "Mulholland's Contract"?
(a) To London
(b) To China.
(c) To France.
(d) To the ship.
2. Who are the main characters in "The Native Poem" ?
3. What does Kipling say of those who worship Buddha in "Buddha at Kamakura"?
(a) That they will not go to heaven.
(b) That they are as close to God as humans can be.
(c) That they need to be cast away.
(d) That they need to be convertd.
4. What does Kipling say did not change much in "A General Summary"?
(b) The way man treats his fellow man
5. Who does the old Queen ask the witnesses of the crowning to be?
(a) The Five Vasal Nations.
(b) The Five Contiguous Nations.
(c) The Five Free Nations.
(d) The Three Free Nations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the people to rejoice in "What the People Said"?
2. What is the man feeling when leaving the ship in "The Galley-Slave"?
3. What will one day come in "The Undertaker's Horse"?
4. What does "The Lover's Litany" indicate?
5. What does the main character in "One Viceroy Resigns" tell the other one not to do?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)