|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The King's Task through The Marred Drives of Windsor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event inspired "Ave Imperatrix"?
(a) The death of the Russian Imperess.
(b) The Boher war.
(c) The death of Lord Markus Lin.
(d) The attempt on Queen's Victoria's life.
2. What future does the man in "The Galley-Slave" see for the ship?
(a) Being destroyed by the enemy.
(b) Being decommissioned by the king.
(c) Being sold for scrap.
(d) Being sent to help others.
3. What is "The Masque of Plenty" written as?
(a) A sonnet.
(b) An opinion piece.
(c) A quatrain.
(d) A musical.
4. What is Mulholland's cargo in "Mulholland's Contract"?
5. What do the bees in "The Bee-Boy's Song" want?
(a) To pollinate flowers..
(b) To make honey.
(c) To know everything.
(d) To sting people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the people to rejoice in "What the People Said"?
2. What is Boanerges Blitzen's profession in "The Man Who Could Write"?
3. Where does the British soldier in "Mandalay" meet the woman he love?
4. What are the men in "The Lost Legion" never given credit for ?
5. Who does the old Queen ask the witnesses of the crowning to be?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)