|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The King's Task through The Marred Drives of Windsor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the bird in "The Dove of Dacca" responsible for?
(a) The death of a king.
(b) A battle to be lost.
(c) The destruction of the city.
(d) A ship sinking.
2. What does Tubal believe in doing in "Jubal and Tubal Cain"?
(a) Preaching about the evils of earth.
(b) Following its leader blindly.
(c) Staying out of the affairs of the world.
(d) Taking action to help right the wrongs.
3. What does Jubal believe in doing in "Jubal and Tubal Cain"?
(a) Following its leader blindly.
(b) Taking action to help right the wrongs.
(c) Staying out of the affair of the world.
(d) Preaching about the evils of earth.
4. Where does the main character of "The 'Mary Gloster'" want to be buried?
(a) In the Winville cemetery.
(b) At sea.
(c) Next to his house.
(d) In a simple wood box.
5. What can a fistful of English dirt and the flowers of the land make a man feel like according to "The Charm"?
(a) A rich man.
(b) A gardener.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the man in "A Smuggler's Song" tell to look away?
2. What does Kipling think of the punishment of Cain in "Cain and Abel"?
3. Why does the main character of "The 'Mary Gloster'" want to be buried there?
4. Who is "Ode" dedicated to?
5. Who appears to the man in "Our Lady of the Sackcloth"?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)