|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Gypsy Trail through The Last Suttee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose lives does "The Masque of Plenty" describe?
2. What is "The Masque of Plenty" written as?
(a) A quatrain.
(b) A musical.
(c) A sonnet.
(d) An opinion piece.
3. How do the inhabitants of the cities in "The Song of the Cities" refer the woman?
4. What is the man feeling when leaving the ship in "The Galley-Slave"?
5. What does Mulholland say he will do if God saves him in "Mulholland's Contract"?
(a) He will preach God's word.
(b) He will stop lying to make a profit.
(c) He will join the army.
(d) He will become a recluse monk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the rival of the teenage girl in "My Rival"?
2. Who tricks the lady in "Delilah" into telling a secret she should not have told?
3. Who are the main characters in "The Native Poem" ?
4. What does the main character in "One Viceroy Resigns" tell the other one not to do?
5. What message does "The Masque of Plenty" try to convey?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)