|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Gypsy Trail through The Last Suttee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the man in "The Galley-Slave" gain that made him part of the ship?
(b) The right to be buried at sea.
(c) Marks on his body.
2. Why is the country in "Our Lady of the Snows" receiving favors?
(a) It helped a coup against Victoria.
(b) It has been loyal to queen Victoria.
(c) It had the best quote.
(d) It helped the Navy towning a ship.
3. What does the man in "The Betrothed" choose over his fiancee?
(a) His mistress.
(b) His smoking habit.
(c) His dog.
(d) His career.
4. Who is the main character of "One Viceroy Resigns"?
(a) Lord Rick.
(b) Lod Darmuh.
(c) Lord Sauron.
(d) Lord Dufferin.
5. What is hidden under Kipling's verses?
(b) Religous lessons.
(c) Serious lessons to be learned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old Queen pray the young Queen will have?
2. What does "The Lover's Litany" indicate?
3. What does Kipling say did not change much in "A General Summary"?
4. Where is Mulholland forced to go back to after being saved in "Mulholland's Contract"?
5. What part of life does the man in "The Galley-Slave" describe?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)