|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mandalay through Lichtenberg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will one day come in "The Undertaker's Horse"?
2. What does Kipling say many Christians believe concerning those who worship Buddha in "Buddha at Kamakura"?
(a) That they are strange.
(b) That they are dangerous.
(c) That they are non-Christians.
(d) That they are weak.
3. What is the bullet in "The Ballad of Boh Da Thone" made of?
(b) Telegraph wire.
(c) An old coin.
4. Who are the main characters in "The Native Poem" ?
5. What future does the man in "The Galley-Slave" see for the ship?
(a) Being sold for scrap.
(b) Being destroyed by the enemy.
(c) Being sent to help others.
(d) Being decommissioned by the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the King reward the man in "The Ballad of the King's Jest"?
2. What does the viceroy in "One Viceroy Resigns" share his wisdom with?
3. Why is the sergeant in "Pharaoh and the Sergeant" sent to Pharaoh?
4. What does the character in "The Ballad of the King's Jest" love to do?
5. What is the man in "The Lament of the Border Cattle Thief" use to stealing?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)