|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mandalay through Lichtenberg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the habits of the gypsies in "The Gypsy Trail" compared to by Kipling?
2. Who is tending to household duties in "The Sons of Martha"?
(b) Marie Magdalene.
3. Where did "General Joubert" die?
(a) South Africa.
4. What does "The Lesson" make a case for doing?
(a) Learning from our helders.
(b) Learning from the priests.
(c) Leaning from others.
(d) Learning from past mistakes.
5. Who realizes that God is the one who is in control in "What the People Said"?
(a) The soldier.
(b) The plowman.
(c) The gardener.
(d) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the main character in "One Viceroy Resigns" tell the other one not to do?
2. What does the character in "The Ballad of the King's Jest" love to do?
3. How is the wedding in "The Sergeant's Weddin'" conducted ?
4. What does "The Married Man" point out the difference between?
5. Who sits at Jesus's feet in "The Sons of Martha"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)