Part I (Chapters 1 - 3)
• The following version of this book was used to create this Lesson Plan: Guillory, Jasmine. Royal Holiday. Berkley, New York, 2019.
• This book is written from the third person point of view in the past tense.
• In Chapter One, Vivian Forest and her daughter Maddie Forrest arrived in Heathrow airport just before Christmas.
• Several weeks earlier, Maddie, a professional stylist and designer, had called her mother Vivian to ask if Vivian wanted to spend Christmas with Maddie in England.
• Maddie's old mentor, Amelia, had started working for the new Duchess in the British Royal Family as the Duchess's stylist.
• But Amelia was pregnant with twins and had to go on bed rest, so she asked Maddie to fill in for her as the Duchess's stylist over Christmas.
• Maddie accepted and asked Vivian to come with her to England, to stay at the Duke and Duchess's...
This section contains 7,438 words
(approx. 25 pages at 300 words per page)