Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose servant has been told to follow Willmore and discover which woman he is pursuing in Act 4?
2. Who comes into Angellica's disguised in men's clothing as she argues with Willmore?
3. Why do soldiers of the town arrest Belvile?
4. In Act 4, Scene 2, what aspect of "the boy's" story causes Angellica and Willmore to argue?
5. Why does Florinda assume the duel is between Pedro and Belvile?
Discuss the difference between the way men treated high-born women like Florinda and low-born women, prostitutes in particular? Give two specific examples to back up your point of view.
How do the scenes in which Blunt is tricked by Lucetta function to lay the groundwork for his important role in the play's climax? What, specifically, does he do in the last scene of Act 4 that plays such a pivotal role?
Which one was the true Willmore and not just a mask he donned to get his way: Willmore the contemptuous womanizer or Willmore the honest husband? Please explain your answer with at least four specific examples from The Rover.
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)