|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Antonio accuse Belvile of doing as he mistakes him for Willmore, who has already left the scene?
2. Many of the characters behave according to what standard?
3. What are Frederic and Ned Blunt teasing Captain Belvile about in the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Hellena make Willmore promise after she catches him coming out of Angellica's house?
5. How does Pedro react when he sees Willmore, Belvile, and Frederic in his garden?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph....
This section contains 796 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)