|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Belvile show himself to be an honorable man to Pedro after Willmore draws his sword to attack Pedro?
(a) Belvile says he's reluctant to let someone Florinda loves so much be hurt by his friend's sword.
(b) He draws his sword to protect him.
(c) He is reluctant to marry a woman he doesn't really love.
(d) He draws his sword to protect Florinda.
2. Who does Willmore long to be with when he is arguing with Angellica?
(a) His friends.
(d) His gypsy.
3. What announcement does Pedro make to Belvile, who he thinks is Antonio, after the duel is ended?
(a) The wedding between Antonio and Florinda will take place immediately.
(b) Antonio is not worthy of Florinda.
(c) Antonio can never have his blessing to marry Florinda.
(d) The wedding between Belvile and Florinda will take place immediately.
4. Who, disguised as a man, still hides when she sees Pedro coming her way?
5. What does Willmore wish for as the argument between himself and Angellica escalates as she accuses him of loving someone else?
(a) That Angellica was angry enough to leave him alone.
(b) That Hellena was angry enough to leave him alone.
(c) That Angellica would sleep with him.
(d) That Hellena would sleep with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Blunt won't let them in, how do his friends enter the house?
2. What does a furious Belvile do to Willmore after he discovers him attacking Florinda?
3. How can Belvile win his freedom from Antonio in Act 4?
4. Where does Antonio order Belvile to be taken by the soldiers of town after they arrest him?
5. What does "the boy" tell Angellica in Act 4, Scene 2?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)