|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who besides Willmore determines he also has an appointment with Angellica for which he has paid her fee?
2. Who does the servant mistakenly think is Wilmore's love-interest after he sees a young woman with the unfaithful Englishman?
3. What would be worse torture to Belvile than being imprisoned by Antonio?
(a) Marrying Florinda.
(b) Losing his fortune.
(c) Losing Florinda.
(d) Losing Valeria.
4. In Act 4, Scene 5 why is Blunt happy to see Florinda?
(a) He knows Belvile loves her.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) He thinks she is his chance for revenge.
(d) He is going to ask her for money.
5. Why isn't Antonio able to fight in the previously arranged duel between himself and Pedro?
(a) Because he doesn't really care about Angellica.
(b) Because of the injury he suffered.
(c) Because he is afraid of Pedro.
(d) Because he is against fighitng.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pedro say to Blunt he enters the house with Belvile and Frederic and they demand to know what Blunt is up to?
2. What does Belvile tell Florinda when he takes her aside after Pedro's announcement after the duel is halted?
3. Why do soldiers of the town arrest Belvile?
4. Whose house does Florinda unknowingly duck into to evade Pedro?
5. What does a furious Belvile do to Willmore after he discovers him attacking Florinda?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)