|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "the boy" tell Angellica in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) A story about an unfaithful lover.
(b) That Antonio is an unfaithful lover.
(c) A story about a faithful lover.
(d) That Willmore is a thief.
2. What does the audience know about the duel between Antonio and Pedro that Belvile doesn't know?
(a) That Florinda wants to marry him.
(b) That Willmore is a rogue.
(c) That the duel is with Pedro.
(d) That Antonio is tricking him.
3. Whose house does Florinda unknowingly duck into to evade Pedro?
4. As Act 4, Scene 4 comes to a close, who is hiding from Willmore?
5. Why isn't Antonio able to fight in the previously arranged duel between himself and Pedro?
(a) Because he is against fighitng.
(b) Because of the injury he suffered.
(c) Because he is afraid of Pedro.
(d) Because he doesn't really care about Angellica.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Florinda react to seeing Blunt as she enters the strange house in Act 4, Scene 5?
2. Where does Antonio order Belvile to be taken by the soldiers of town after they arrest him?
3. Who does Willmore long to be with when he is arguing with Angellica?
4. Who, disguised as a man, still hides when she sees Pedro coming her way?
5. What happens when Willmore challenges Antonio to a duel?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)