|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Belvile react to Willmore's attack on Florinda?
(a) Belvile punches him in the face.
(b) Belvile is speechless with fury.
(c) Belvile is yelling curses at him.
(d) Belvile pats him on the back.
2. What deal does Belvile agree to with Antonio in order to gain his freedom?
(a) He will support Antonio in his bid to be govenor.
(b) He will give Antonio all his money.
(c) He will leave Florinda alone.
(d) He will fight in Antonio's name and appear in Antonio's clothes.
3. As the duel has abruptly come to an end, what conclusion does Pedro come to about "Antonio"?
(a) He truly loves Angellica.
(b) He is Belvile.
(c) He truly loves Florinda.
(d) He is a coward,
4. What funny news does Frederic share with Belvile and Pedro as they return to Pedro's garden?
(a) What happened to Antonio.
(b) What happened to Willmore.
(c) What happened to Sancho.
(d) What happend to Blunt.
5. What attractive woman does Willmore begin to follow as everyone heads out to the street in Act 4, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Pedro, Belvile, and Frederic decide who gets to see Blunt's woman first, after they had entered Blunt's house?
2. How is Belvile taking a chance of ruining his happiness with Florinda?
3. Whose house does Florinda unknowingly duck into to evade Pedro?
4. What does Blunt do when he apologizes to Florinda for attacking her?
5. How does Belvile show himself to be an honorable man to Pedro after Willmore draws his sword to attack Pedro?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)