|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blunt do to Florinda in the scene where she has entered a house to get away from Pedro?
(a) He makes her tea.
(b) He verbally and phsically attacks her.
(c) He takes her to Belvile.
(d) He ties her up.
2. Who does Florinda think is following her at the beginning of Scene 4 in Act 4?
3. Where is Antonio's duel with Pedro to take place?
(a) The Garden.
(b) The Molo.
(c) The Plaza.
(d) The Mall.
4. What does the masked woman show Willmore as she enters his house?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A bag of gold.
(c) A knife.
(d) Her body.
5. What does Willmore use to urge Pedro to consent to the marriage between Florinda and Belvile?
(a) A knife.
(b) A crew of sailors nearby who'd be more than willing to subdue Pedro.
(c) A crew of sailors nearby who'd be more than willing to go drinking with Pedro.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes into Angellica's disguised in men's clothing as she argues with Willmore?
2. Why does Angellica weep as she listens to the story being told by "the boy"?
3. In the final scene of Act 3, what kind of appointment does Willmore have with Angellica?
4. As Act 4, Scene 4 comes to a close, who is hiding from Willmore?
5. How is Belvile taking a chance of ruining his happiness with Florinda?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)