|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Willmore long to be with when he is arguing with Angellica?
(a) His gypsy.
(b) His friends.
2. What does Willmore do when he sees Angellica walking away from him in the second part of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Shrugs and walks away.
(b) Sings her a love song.
(c) Runs after her.
(d) Goes in search of Hellena.
3. After Antonio enters Willmore's house, who comes in unnoticed in Act 5?
4. What confuses Belvile about the speech Pedro gives before the duel in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) His refusing to draw his sword.
(b) His referring to Antonio's attention to Angellica.
(c) His referring to Belvile as Willmore.
(d) His referring to Antonio dishonoring Florinda.
5. After Blunt won't let them in, how do his friends enter the house?
(a) Blunt invites them in.
(b) They break down the door.
(c) They use Belvile's key.
(d) Blunt asks them to use the back door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Belvile's opinion of destiny as he finds himself a hopeless prisoner at Antonio's mercy?
2. Whose servant has been told to follow Willmore and discover which woman he is pursuing in Act 4?
3. Who besides Willmore determines he also has an appointment with Angellica for which he has paid her fee?
4. Who does Angellica think Willmore is in love with after she has him followed?
5. Where do Frederic, Belvile, and Pedro head off to after Frederic relates his funny story?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)