|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the masked woman who has come to see Willmore?
2. Where does Antonio order Belvile to be taken by the soldiers of town after they arrest him?
(a) To the jail.
(b) To Pedro's house.
(c) To his rooms.
(d) To board the next boat out.
3. What is Blunt wearing as he tries to avoid meeting his friends by hiding in Belvile's house?
(b) A mask.
(c) A fancy spanish costume.
(d) He is wearing his underclothes and a rusty sword.
4. In Act 5, who comes in and offers to kill Willmore for the masked woman after recognizing her carriage in front of the house?
5. What is the focus of Act 3, Scene 6?
(a) Developing the plot through narrator explantion.
(b) Developing the plot through confrontation.
(c) Providing a love story between Willmore and Angellica.
(d) Providing comic relief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blunt do to Florinda in the scene where she has entered a house to get away from Pedro?
2. How does Belvile show himself to be an honorable man to Pedro after Willmore draws his sword to attack Pedro?
3. What funny news does Frederic share with Belvile and Pedro as they return to Pedro's garden?
4. Who besides Willmore determines he also has an appointment with Angellica for which he has paid her fee?
5. Why do soldiers of the town arrest Belvile?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)