Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 4, Scene 5 why is Blunt happy to see Florinda?
(a) He thinks she is his chance for revenge.
(b) He is going to ask her for money.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He knows Belvile loves her.
2. What is Blunt wearing as he tries to avoid meeting his friends by hiding in Belvile's house?
(a) A mask.
(b) He is wearing his underclothes and a rusty sword.
(c) A fancy spanish costume.
3. How can Belvile win his freedom from Antonio in Act 4?
(a) Leaving the city immediately.
(b) Taking Antonio's place in the duel to be fought at midnight.
(c) Pay Antonio a large sum of money.
(d) Taking Antonio's place in the duel to be fought tomorrow morning.
4. Where does Antonio order Belvile to be taken by the soldiers of town after they arrest him?
(a) To Pedro's house.
(b) To board the next boat out.
(c) To his rooms.
(d) To the jail.
5. How does Belvile react to Willmore's attack on Florinda?
(a) Belvile pats him on the back.
(b) Belvile is yelling curses at him.
(c) Belvile is speechless with fury.
(d) Belvile punches him in the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Belvile's opinion of destiny as he finds himself a hopeless prisoner at Antonio's mercy?
2. Who does Angellica think Willmore is in love with after she has him followed?
3. What does Antonio accuse Belvile of doing as he mistakes him for Willmore, who has already left the scene?
4. Why is Florinda worried about Belvile at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
5. Who does Florinda think is following her at the beginning of Scene 4 in Act 4?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)