|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Angellica weep as she listens to the story being told by "the boy"?
(a) She takes Antonio's unfaithfulness seriously and personally.
(b) She is testing Willmore's love for her.
(c) She takes Willmore's unfaithfulness seriously and personally.
(d) She hates sad love stories.
2. Who helps Florinda escape the room where Pedro locked her up?
3. What does Florinda get up her courage to do after she sees Blunt sitting and reading?
(a) Ask Blunt for help.
(b) Return to the house.
(c) Come out of hiding.
(d) Ask Blunt if he knows Belvile.
4. What does Belvile do when he comes upon the scene of the duel between Willmore and Antonio in Act 3?
(a) He sneaks in to see Angellica.
(b) He attends to Willmore's wounds.
(c) He joins the fight.
(d) He attends to Antonio's wounds.
5. Who is the masked woman who has come to see Willmore?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pedro say to Blunt he enters the house with Belvile and Frederic and they demand to know what Blunt is up to?
2. What would be worse torture to Belvile than being imprisoned by Antonio?
3. Where does Antonio order Belvile to be taken by the soldiers of town after they arrest him?
4. Because he can see how much the duel with her brother is upsetting Florinda, what unexpected thing does Belvile do?
5. Angellica says she would be less upset if she gave ____________ to Willmore instead of her heart.
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)