|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As all the characters are moving about the town in Act 4, what attractive woman begins to follow Willmore?
2. What does Pedro say to Blunt he enters the house with Belvile and Frederic and they demand to know what Blunt is up to?
(a) He apologizes for his sister's bad manners.
(b) He apologizes for their bad manners.
(c) He teases him for how he is dressed.
(d) He is going to kill him for harming Florinda.
3. What attractive woman does Willmore begin to follow as everyone heads out to the street in Act 4, Scene 3?
4. Where is Antonio's duel with Pedro to take place?
(a) The Molo.
(b) The Mall.
(c) The Garden.
(d) The Plaza.
5. In Act 4, Scene 5 why is Blunt happy to see Florinda?
(a) He is going to ask her for money.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) He thinks she is his chance for revenge.
(d) He knows Belvile loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the audience know about the duel between Antonio and Pedro that Belvile doesn't know?
2. What deal does Belvile agree to with Antonio in order to gain his freedom?
3. Who does Antonio tell Belvile he is as they discuss Belvile's imprisonment?
4. How does Belvile show himself to be an honorable man to Pedro after Willmore draws his sword to attack Pedro?
5. What is Belvile's opinion of destiny as he finds himself a hopeless prisoner at Antonio's mercy?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)