|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As all the characters are moving about the town in Act 4, what attractive woman begins to follow Willmore?
2. How does Belvile speak to the audience about his true feelings in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) In an aside.
(b) In a double entendre.
(c) In a monologue.
(d) In soliloquy.
3. Why does Hellena worry in an aside in Act 4, Scene 2 that all her hopes for love from Willmore are about to be destroyed?
(a) He is professing his love for Angellica.
(b) He recognizes her through her disguise.
(c) He is going to leave the country soon.
(d) He is after Angellica's money.
4. Why is Florinda worried about Belvile at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) He did not come to the garden gate as planned.
(b) He has been drinking too much.
(c) He did not come to her window as planned.
(d) He is going to duel Antonio for her.
5. Who, disguised as a man, still hides when she sees Pedro coming her way?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would be worse torture to Belvile than being imprisoned by Antonio?
2. Who does the servant mistakenly think is Wilmore's love-interest after he sees a young woman with the unfaithful Englishman?
3. What does a furious Belvile do to Willmore after he discovers him attacking Florinda?
4. What does Belvile do when he comes upon the scene of the duel between Willmore and Antonio in Act 3?
5. Who does Angellica tell Willmore he will be happier with instead of her?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)