|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the duel has abruptly come to an end, what conclusion does Pedro come to about "Antonio"?
(a) He is Belvile.
(b) He truly loves Florinda.
(c) He truly loves Angellica.
(d) He is a coward,
2. What happens when Willmore challenges Antonio to a duel?
(a) Angellica steps in and stops them.
(b) They fight and Antonio is wounded.
(c) Antonio laughs in his face.
(d) They fight and Willmore is wounded.
3. What does Willmore do when he sees Angellica walking away from him in the second part of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Sings her a love song.
(b) Goes in search of Hellena.
(c) Runs after her.
(d) Shrugs and walks away.
4. What does Willmore wish for as the argument between himself and Angellica escalates as she accuses him of loving someone else?
(a) That Angellica was angry enough to leave him alone.
(b) That Hellena would sleep with him.
(c) That Angellica would sleep with him.
(d) That Hellena was angry enough to leave him alone.
5. What happens when Willmore comes in with Frederic and sees Belvile with Pedro and Florinda after the duel?
(a) He recognizes Belvile and greets him heartily, revealing his identity to Florinda.
(b) He recognizes Belvile and greets him heartily, revealing his identity to Pedro.
(c) He joins in the fight, wounding Pedro.
(d) He flirts with Florinda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willmore do after he duels Antonio over Angellica?
2. Who besides Willmore determines he also has an appointment with Angellica for which he has paid her fee?
3. In Act 4, Scene 2, what aspect of "the boy's" story causes Angellica and Willmore to argue?
4. Where do Frederic, Belvile, and Pedro head off to after Frederic relates his funny story?
5. What does the audience know about the duel between Antonio and Pedro that Belvile doesn't know?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)