|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose servant has been told to follow Willmore and discover which woman he is pursuing in Act 4?
2. Who comes into Angellica's disguised in men's clothing as she argues with Willmore?
3. Why do soldiers of the town arrest Belvile?
(a) They catch him attacking Angellica.
(b) They assume he is the man who assulted Willmore.
(c) They assume he is the man who assulted Antonio.
(d) They catch him stealing from Antonio.
4. In Act 4, Scene 2, what aspect of "the boy's" story causes Angellica and Willmore to argue?
(a) Whether "the boy" is talking about Antonio.
(b) Whether "the boy" is actually Hellena in disguise.
(c) Whether "the boy" is talking about Pedro.
(d) Whether "the boy" is talking about Willmore.
5. Why does Florinda assume the duel is between Pedro and Belvile?
(a) Florinda hears his voice.
(b) The servant reveals his hair color.
(c) The servant tells her they are fighting over her.
(d) Florinda recognizes his sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't Antonio able to fight in the previously arranged duel between himself and Pedro?
2. Who helps Florinda escape the room where Pedro locked her up?
3. What does "the boy" tell Angellica in Act 4, Scene 2?
4. What would be worse torture to Belvile than being imprisoned by Antonio?
5. What is the focus of Act 3, Scene 6?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)