|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "the boy" tell Angellica in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) A story about an unfaithful lover.
(b) That Willmore is a thief.
(c) That Antonio is an unfaithful lover.
(d) A story about a faithful lover.
2. Who comes into Angellica's disguised in men's clothing as she argues with Willmore?
3. What does Pedro say to Blunt he enters the house with Belvile and Frederic and they demand to know what Blunt is up to?
(a) He apologizes for their bad manners.
(b) He apologizes for his sister's bad manners.
(c) He is going to kill him for harming Florinda.
(d) He teases him for how he is dressed.
4. What deal does Belvile agree to with Antonio in order to gain his freedom?
(a) He will leave Florinda alone.
(b) He will fight in Antonio's name and appear in Antonio's clothes.
(c) He will give Antonio all his money.
(d) He will support Antonio in his bid to be govenor.
5. What would be worse torture to Belvile than being imprisoned by Antonio?
(a) Losing Florinda.
(b) Marrying Florinda.
(c) Losing his fortune.
(d) Losing Valeria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Belvile headed before he comes upon the duel between Willmore and Antonio?
2. How does Florinda react to seeing Blunt as she enters the strange house in Act 4, Scene 5?
3. What does Belvile do when he comes upon the scene of the duel between Willmore and Antonio in Act 3?
4. How do Pedro, Belvile, and Frederic decide who gets to see Blunt's woman first, after they had entered Blunt's house?
5. What does Belvile suddenly remember as he and Willmore walk towards Angellica's in Act 3?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)