|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Belvile headed before he comes upon the duel between Willmore and Antonio?
(a) To wait under Florinda's window.
(b) To find Blunt.
(c) To confront Pedro.
(d) To wait for Florinda at the garden gate.
2. What attractive woman does Willmore begin to follow as everyone heads out to the street in Act 4, Scene 3?
3. In Act 5, who comes in and offers to kill Willmore for the masked woman after recognizing her carriage in front of the house?
4. What announcement does Pedro make to Belvile, who he thinks is Antonio, after the duel is ended?
(a) Antonio is not worthy of Florinda.
(b) Antonio can never have his blessing to marry Florinda.
(c) The wedding between Belvile and Florinda will take place immediately.
(d) The wedding between Antonio and Florinda will take place immediately.
5. What does Belvile do when he comes upon the scene of the duel between Willmore and Antonio in Act 3?
(a) He sneaks in to see Angellica.
(b) He attends to Willmore's wounds.
(c) He joins the fight.
(d) He attends to Antonio's wounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willmore do after he duels Antonio over Angellica?
2. How is Belvile taking a chance of ruining his happiness with Florinda?
3. Who is the masked woman who has come to see Willmore?
4. Because he can see how much the duel with her brother is upsetting Florinda, what unexpected thing does Belvile do?
5. What confuses Belvile about the speech Pedro gives before the duel in Act 4, Scene 2?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)