|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willmore do after he duels Antonio over Angellica?
(a) He attends to his own wounds.
(b) He flees.
(c) He attends to Antonio's wounds.
(d) He sleeps with Angellica.
2. Why does Angellica weep as she listens to the story being told by "the boy"?
(a) She takes Willmore's unfaithfulness seriously and personally.
(b) She hates sad love stories.
(c) She takes Antonio's unfaithfulness seriously and personally.
(d) She is testing Willmore's love for her.
3. Angellica says she would be less upset if she gave ____________ to Willmore instead of her heart.
(a) A Ring.
(b) A Vow.
4. Who comes into Angellica's disguised in men's clothing as she argues with Willmore?
5. What happens when Willmore challenges Antonio to a duel?
(a) Angellica steps in and stops them.
(b) They fight and Antonio is wounded.
(c) They fight and Willmore is wounded.
(d) Antonio laughs in his face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Belvile headed before he comes upon the duel between Willmore and Antonio?
2. Why does Florinda assume the duel is between Pedro and Belvile?
3. How does Belvile show himself to be an honorable man to Pedro after Willmore draws his sword to attack Pedro?
4. What does Willmore do when he sees Angellica walking away from him in the second part of Act 4, Scene 2?
5. Who is the masked woman who has come to see Willmore?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)