|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition is Antonio in as he comes into the room where he is holding Belvile prisoner?
(a) He has an eye patch.
(b) His arm is bandaged.
(c) He has a cane to help him walk.
(d) His leg is bandaged.
2. After Antonio enters Willmore's house, who comes in unnoticed in Act 5?
3. After Blunt won't let them in, how do his friends enter the house?
(a) They use Belvile's key.
(b) Blunt invites them in.
(c) Blunt asks them to use the back door.
(d) They break down the door.
4. Angellica says she would be less upset if she gave ____________ to Willmore instead of her heart.
(c) A Ring.
(d) A Vow.
5. Who is Willmore waiting for at Belvile's house as the first part of Act 5 comes to a close?
(a) His courtesan.
(b) His sister.
(c) His wench.
(d) His gypsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Belvile taking a chance of ruining his happiness with Florinda?
2. Because he can see how much the duel with her brother is upsetting Florinda, what unexpected thing does Belvile do?
3. Where does Antonio order Belvile to be taken by the soldiers of town after they arrest him?
4. How can Belvile win his freedom from Antonio in Act 4?
5. What does Pedro say to Blunt he enters the house with Belvile and Frederic and they demand to know what Blunt is up to?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)