|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Belvile headed before he comes upon the duel between Willmore and Antonio?
(a) To find Blunt.
(b) To wait under Florinda's window.
(c) To wait for Florinda at the garden gate.
(d) To confront Pedro.
2. What is Blunt wearing as he tries to avoid meeting his friends by hiding in Belvile's house?
(b) He is wearing his underclothes and a rusty sword.
(c) A mask.
(d) A fancy spanish costume.
3. How does Angellica respond to "the boy"?
(a) She slaps him for impertinance.
(b) She is angry at him for coming in uninvited.
(c) She flirts to make Willmore jealous.
(d) She knows he is a woman in disguise.
4. Who, disguised as a man, still hides when she sees Pedro coming her way?
5. What confuses Belvile about the speech Pedro gives before the duel in Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) His referring to Antonio dishonoring Florinda.
(b) His referring to Belvile as Willmore.
(c) His refusing to draw his sword.
(d) His referring to Antonio's attention to Angellica.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Belvile show himself to be an honorable man to Pedro after Willmore draws his sword to attack Pedro?
2. What does the masked woman show Willmore as she enters his house?
3. Who is Willmore waiting for at Belvile's house as the first part of Act 5 comes to a close?
4. In the final scene of Act 3, what kind of appointment does Willmore have with Angellica?
5. What does Belvile tell Florinda when he takes her aside after Pedro's announcement after the duel is halted?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)