|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Belvile taking a chance of ruining his happiness with Florinda?
(a) By sleeping with Angellcia.
(b) By fighting the duel with Pedro for Antonio.
(c) By getting revenge against Willmore.
(d) By flirting with Valeria.
2. What does Willmore wish for as the argument between himself and Angellica escalates as she accuses him of loving someone else?
(a) That Angellica would sleep with him.
(b) That Hellena would sleep with him.
(c) That Hellena was angry enough to leave him alone.
(d) That Angellica was angry enough to leave him alone.
3. Where is Belvile headed before he comes upon the duel between Willmore and Antonio?
(a) To wait for Florinda at the garden gate.
(b) To confront Pedro.
(c) To find Blunt.
(d) To wait under Florinda's window.
4. Who does the servant mistakenly think is Wilmore's love-interest after he sees a young woman with the unfaithful Englishman?
5. When is Florinda to meet Belvile so they can finally run away together after Pedro thinks she is locked in her room?
(a) When Pedro is at the carnival.
(b) When Pedro is drinking.
(c) When Pedro is at Angellica's.
(d) When Pedro is a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Angellica weep as she listens to the story being told by "the boy"?
2. What does Florinda get up her courage to do after she sees Blunt sitting and reading?
3. What funny news does Frederic share with Belvile and Pedro as they return to Pedro's garden?
4. How does Belvile speak to the audience about his true feelings in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. After Blunt won't let them in, how do his friends enter the house?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)