|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the masked woman who has come to see Willmore?
2. Why do soldiers of the town arrest Belvile?
(a) They assume he is the man who assulted Willmore.
(b) They catch him stealing from Antonio.
(c) They catch him attacking Angellica.
(d) They assume he is the man who assulted Antonio.
3. In Act 4, Scene 2, what aspect of "the boy's" story causes Angellica and Willmore to argue?
(a) Whether "the boy" is talking about Antonio.
(b) Whether "the boy" is talking about Pedro.
(c) Whether "the boy" is talking about Willmore.
(d) Whether "the boy" is actually Hellena in disguise.
4. What does Blunt do when he apologizes to Florinda for attacking her?
(a) Returns her money.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Bows to her.
(d) Returns her ring.
5. Where is Antonio's duel with Pedro to take place?
(a) The Molo.
(b) The Plaza.
(c) The Mall.
(d) The Garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the masked woman show Willmore as she enters his house?
2. What does Blunt do to Florinda in the scene where she has entered a house to get away from Pedro?
3. What does Pedro say to Blunt he enters the house with Belvile and Frederic and they demand to know what Blunt is up to?
4. How does Belvile speak to the audience about his true feelings in Act 4, Scene 1?
5. Who, disguised as a man, still hides when she sees Pedro coming her way?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)