|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Belvile's opinion of destiny as he finds himself a hopeless prisoner at Antonio's mercy?
(a) Destiny can be controlled.
(b) Destiny seems to be working against him.
(c) Destiny has favored him.
(d) He doesn't believe in destiny.
2. How does Belvile react to Willmore's attack on Florinda?
(a) Belvile is speechless with fury.
(b) Belvile pats him on the back.
(c) Belvile punches him in the face.
(d) Belvile is yelling curses at him.
3. After Blunt won't let them in, how do his friends enter the house?
(a) Blunt asks them to use the back door.
(b) They break down the door.
(c) Blunt invites them in.
(d) They use Belvile's key.
4. What does Florinda get up her courage to do after she sees Blunt sitting and reading?
(a) Come out of hiding.
(b) Ask Blunt if he knows Belvile.
(c) Ask Blunt for help.
(d) Return to the house.
5. When is Florinda to meet Belvile so they can finally run away together after Pedro thinks she is locked in her room?
(a) When Pedro is at the carnival.
(b) When Pedro is at Angellica's.
(c) When Pedro is a church.
(d) When Pedro is drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Florinda react to seeing Blunt as she enters the strange house in Act 4, Scene 5?
2. Why is Florinda worried about Belvile at the beginning of Act 4, Scene 2?
3. Where is Belvile headed before he comes upon the duel between Willmore and Antonio?
4. Angellica says she would be less upset if she gave ____________ to Willmore instead of her heart.
5. Who helps Florinda escape the room where Pedro locked her up?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)