|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Willmore comes in with Frederic and sees Belvile with Pedro and Florinda after the duel?
(a) He joins in the fight, wounding Pedro.
(b) He flirts with Florinda.
(c) He recognizes Belvile and greets him heartily, revealing his identity to Florinda.
(d) He recognizes Belvile and greets him heartily, revealing his identity to Pedro.
2. What does Blunt do when he apologizes to Florinda for attacking her?
(a) Bows to her.
(b) Returns her ring.
(c) Returns her money.
(d) Kisses her.
3. Why is Florinda's servant unable to tell her who Pedro is about to confront for the duel?
(a) Both men have their backs to the servant.
(b) The servant has been sworn to secrecy.
(c) Both men are wearing masks.
(d) The servant doesn't want to alarm her.
4. What attractive woman does Willmore begin to follow as everyone heads out to the street in Act 4, Scene 3?
5. Who does the servant mistakenly think is Wilmore's love-interest after he sees a young woman with the unfaithful Englishman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What proof of her virtue does Florinda show Blunt to try to dissuade him?
2. How does Angellica respond to "the boy"?
3. What does Pedro say as he enters Act 2, scene 4 disguised in a mask and ready for his duel?
4. Why does Hellena worry in an aside in Act 4, Scene 2 that all her hopes for love from Willmore are about to be destroyed?
5. Where is Antonio's duel with Pedro to take place?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)