|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willmore do when he sees Angellica walking away from him in the second part of Act 4, Scene 2?
(a) Sings her a love song.
(b) Runs after her.
(c) Shrugs and walks away.
(d) Goes in search of Hellena.
2. Where is Antonio's duel with Pedro to take place?
(a) The Molo.
(b) The Mall.
(c) The Plaza.
(d) The Garden.
3. Who helps Florinda escape the room where Pedro locked her up?
4. What does a furious Belvile do to Willmore after he discovers him attacking Florinda?
(a) Slaps him on the back and takes him drinking.
(b) Wounds him with his sword.
(c) Belvile draws his sword and runs at him.
(d) Yells curses at him.
5. As all the characters are moving about the town in Act 4, what attractive woman begins to follow Willmore?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the masked woman show Willmore as she enters his house?
2. What does the audience know about the duel between Antonio and Pedro that Belvile doesn't know?
3. What does Willmore use to urge Pedro to consent to the marriage between Florinda and Belvile?
4. In Act 5, who comes in and offers to kill Willmore for the masked woman after recognizing her carriage in front of the house?
5. What happens when Willmore challenges Antonio to a duel?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)