|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Act 4, Scene 4 comes to a close, who is hiding from Willmore?
2. What would be worse torture to Belvile than being imprisoned by Antonio?
(a) Losing Florinda.
(b) Losing his fortune.
(c) Losing Valeria.
(d) Marrying Florinda.
3. What does Pedro say as he enters Act 2, scene 4 disguised in a mask and ready for his duel?
(a) He says he is ready to fight to the death.
(b) He wonders where Antonio is.
(c) He wonders where Belvile is.
(d) He says he would rather not fight.
4. As the duel has abruptly come to an end, what conclusion does Pedro come to about "Antonio"?
(a) He truly loves Florinda.
(b) He truly loves Angellica.
(c) He is a coward,
(d) He is Belvile.
5. What does a furious Belvile do to Willmore after he discovers him attacking Florinda?
(a) Belvile draws his sword and runs at him.
(b) Slaps him on the back and takes him drinking.
(c) Wounds him with his sword.
(d) Yells curses at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Willmore long to be with when he is arguing with Angellica?
2. What does Florinda get up her courage to do after she sees Blunt sitting and reading?
3. After Antonio enters Willmore's house, who comes in unnoticed in Act 5?
4. What happens when Willmore comes in with Frederic and sees Belvile with Pedro and Florinda after the duel?
5. Why does Hellena worry in an aside in Act 4, Scene 2 that all her hopes for love from Willmore are about to be destroyed?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)